PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's when you're a bit turned on and you get a bit of a throb-on in your nether regions.

Similar to a bum-nip when you see something painful πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ beautiful! So no, I definitely don’t want it associated with Josh 🀒
No danger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't understand how you can rescue poor, horrifically treated hens from slaughter and then have half a chicken on your plate for tea πŸ˜‚ maybe it's just the vegetarian in me πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't understand how you can rescue poor, horrifically treated hens from slaughter and then have half a chicken on your plate for tea πŸ˜‚ maybe it's just the vegetarian in me πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It makes no sense... unless you’re using said rescued hens as content and don’t actually give a tit about them πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My sister keeps sheep, adores the lambs. Raises the orphans by hand - they’ve all got adorable names and they only ever die of old age... then she walks in the door and has a lamb roast πŸ˜‚ it’s not right!
nowt so queer as folk!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah it's odd to me, but I've been veggie for 20 years. I know you can be a kind pet owner and still eat meat, but the fact those poor bald rescue hens look a bit like the chilled fresh chicken fridge in Morrisons...

I do think it's getting through to Lula, like.

Reactions: 12
Yeah it's odd to me, but I've been veggie for 20 years. I know you can be a kind pet owner and still eat meat, but the fact those poor bald rescue hens look a bit like the chilled fresh chicken fridge in Morrisons...

I do think it's getting through to Lula, like.
Oh yeah i agree massively - I've not eaten meat for 10 years but i never ate lamb before because theyre so cute πŸ˜‚ just find it odd how she was banging on about rescuing these poor chickens from slaughter...and then she's got half of one on her plate πŸ˜‚ i love lula ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The latest post about only having your kids for 18 summers, what a load of old bollocks! I hate crap like this, you may only intend to have yours around until thay are 18 Racheelele but mine are 31 and married and 19 and still spend time with us as a family all summer long! God she fucks me off lol

Reactions: 22
The latest post about only having your kids for 18 summers, what a load of old bollocks! I hate crap like this, you may only intend to have yours around until thay are 18 Racheelele but mine are 31 and married and 19 and still spend time with us as a family all summer long! God she fucks me off lol
Let’s be honest, she’s literally counting down the summers until all the tiny turds are out of her hair. All bar Wibble, who will be 35 and still sat propped up on the floor with pillows in front of Octonauts, terrified to speak in case his mum mistakes it for hunger and wallops a wrinkly old bap in his face πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Someone needs to ask her that, she clearly isn’t putting the two together! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop calling the children "tiny turds" it comes across like shes really ungrateful to have them.
Maybe I'm just sensitive, took me 7 years to have my first and 6 years to have my second so I'm grateful for every second,even when they are being naughty πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s ok guys, the Gucci belt is still around... coincidental timing after it was mentioned here only yesterday 🀨

5A6E4BFF-9719-40BD-A9FF-B5DA52191DF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even her voice is different in that old video?! Less whiny, no smacking lips together and swallowing.
Yesterday I watched the video she did for SCS when they did a make over on her β€œmanky” conservatory and the first thing that struck me was how she was speaking. So much more normal and not fake, patronising or irritating. That’s something that seems to have evolved over the last 18months-ish

It’s ok guys, the Gucci belt is still around... coincidental timing after it was mentioned here only yesterday 🀨

View attachment 166576
Had to mention it was Gucci. Not just "Josh stole that belt back". She let's them wear her clothes, if designer stuff is off limits, hide it. Or learn to say no to them borrowing everything! It's not rocket science!!

Last edited:
Had to mention it was Gucci. Not just "Josh stole that belt back". She let's them wear her clothes, if designer stuff is off limits, hide it. Or learn to say no to them borrowing everything! It's not rocket science!!
Yeah such a classic chav thing to say. I was having a hard time seeing them as chavs since they’re different from the ones in my city but I get it now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.