PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she tells everyone how her infected fanny! That’ll kill any boner!

Reactions: 16
I forgot about her thinking that Seb’s mates fancy her I’m sure the song was more in relation to the fact that his mates have seen most of her body parts naked, knows that she walks about the house with no clothes on infront of Sen and have heard stories about her sex life with Seb’s dad (and her thousands of followers have seen/heard the same )

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing a lot of people will come to this thread when the Meldrum one dries up. @admin it might be worth putting this into the first post so people can read without asking

Reactions: 12
More "birthday" treats! Shove off! Just splashing the cash again. BLM movement on her stories begins to fade away. She's so utterly predictable.

Reactions: 8
More "birthday" treats! Shove off! Just splashing the cash again. BLM movement on her stories begins to fade away. She's so utterly predictable.
It's going to be October and she's still going to be saying "late birthday treat for me"

I’m pretty sure those Dyson stories should have #ad on them shouldn’t they?

What the hell is the point of sending this charlatan free stuff, she’s got enough of other peoples money. I’d contact the ASA if they weren’t a great steaming useless pile of

Guess who won’t be getting my money when we get a new vacuum this year

Reactions: 11
Funny you should mention the fans page, I thought that the other day,,, but then another poster reminded us of her addiction to canasten, R claims it’s for thrush, I call it thrush due to the amount of sti’s she has had from being a complete Slapper, and she screams slapped The way she is dressing recently. When I see her and kdil I just gag at the thought of smelly vagina

There’s something quite disturbing about flashing young teenage boys just for content for the gram. If it was the other way and it was a man flashing his stepdaughter’s friends then people would be in uproar!

Reactions: 10
Rachaelea there is a new filter on Instagram, I think it was made for you hun, you know Mrs Hinch has that Gretel one, she owns it, well we do know you know it because you came up with the German accent, Gretel being a German name and all that. And we know how you like to copy. Instagram has especially made the Pinocchio filter especially for you, come on hun, keep up

She back to filming the poor kids trying to eat their dinner in peace too.

Is it Joyce doing the vacuuming as he does pretty much everything else
I can't see the videos properly on my phone.

Reactions: 2
She's run the new gift over the rug. Careful now! She'll need a day in bed tomorrow to recover!

Reactions: 12
I have been saving up to get one, however I have now decided that I will buy a cheaper brand and treat the kids to something instead.
I will not buy anything that she advertises ever again.
Me too. I've messaged to tell them I'll be spending my money with one of their competitors instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.