PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of makes a mockery of her collecting jackets for “her families” when the saviour of the English riviera has about eleventy billion of her own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ps - Rach it’s not cute

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How many coats/jackets does that woman need?!!
One to go with each pair of trainers?

Honestly just because she has money to spend (or other people spending her money on gifts for her), it doesn't make her look good. She looks a complete train wreck.

Reactions: 17
Oh dang it that coat keeps popping up on my FB feed and I was so tempted to buy it with my money from bday and Xmas (Dec baby) but I just couldn’t justify it, plus no hood, which is a bit of a shame in this country. Oh well def not getting it now, plus my size is sold out but I wouldn’t have anyway.

Reactions: 12
No joke, if I'd have rang one of my kids Dads and said what she said they'd have said to me "Stop clogging my phone line you absolute nut job and I'll speak to (insert kid) next time I see them." End of story 🤷🏻‍♀️. These men let her get away with so much crap.
I can understand E’s did being cautious with Rachel. Obviously I don’t know his financial situation, but I wouldn’t put it past her to simply stop E having contact with her dad if one day she just decided to. And as there’s a strong possibility of a financial imbalance of power, if he doesn’t have the money for a legal fees etc (and who knows how long it could drag out), I would tread carefully with her too if I were him.

Reactions: 9
Kind of makes a mockery of her collecting jackets for “her families” when the saviour of the English riviera has about eleventy billion of her own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ps - Rach it’s not cute
Saviour of the English riviera 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I can understand E’s did being cautious with Rachel. Obviously I don’t know his financial situation, but I wouldn’t put it past her to simply stop E having contact with her dad if one day she just decided to. And as there’s a strong possibility of a financial imbalance of power, if he doesn’t have the money for a legal fees etc (and who knows how long it could drag out), I would tread carefully with her too if I were him.
Trust me when I say I could have had millions in the bank and I wouldn't have got away with stopping contact with my sons Dads 😂😂. If they didn't string me up, my sons would have.

It's a tit head move for any parent to pull on a child that is not in danger anyway. You only end up hurting everyone.

Why is she pretending she got wet to play dress up in the mirror? Her hair and make up are identical to the first picture. Stop taking mirror selfies Rachael, no one cares about your coats 🙄.

Reactions: 20
I don't think she'd have the balls, him and his family are very well known in the area. She'd be more hated than she already is! She'd need a pile of paper bags at the ready and all the rescue remedy in the world.

Reactions: 15
I will die on this hill every time but another new toy for Wilby and no sign of him saying thank you or being encouraged to do so. It infuriates me. I despise poor manners.
My mum always used to say 'we don't have much but since manners cost nothing we will use them every time'. Perhaps that's why they don't bother cos they indicate class not wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There’s no way she’d limit E’s access to her Dad as then she would have to look after her all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no way she’d limit E’s access to her Dad as then she would have to look after her all the time
Let's be honest, she'll just do what she did with the others and boot her out to room the streets drinking and vaping with gangs of mates

Reactions: 13
Surely proper rain would get your feet wet? She’s got the same shoes on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here trolls have another video that I caught on a live the other day! There was also another where she was going off on one about Edie's dad's side of the family because they let her get her nails and eyelashes done before Xmas. Don't think I saved that one unfortunately 🫠
Not only does she look like she's been hit with a frying pan but she's got so much filler in her bottom lip it's hanging.. This family gives me the creeps big time.. There's something so wrong with all of it..

• Haha
If only us paupers could have a "second outfit of the day" and show off a tit looking coat.

"God gave us some proper rain". Nah, people are only losing their homes and livelihoods in this despicable weather. Again, not keeping up with the times. bleep!!

Her dress sense is bleeping vile 🤢 why does she think she can pull off all these outfits!you can’t polish a turd rat face!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.