PTWM #198 Krak-oh are we?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Sloshy could smell it was urine though? Unless they’re giving W that much fruit juice that the smell of urine is masked… either way vile content and vile people. Just disgusting really - can’t see the humour in it at all.
With the amount of coke he drinks, I can't imagine his wee smelling like apple juice. She needs to get her engagement up so makes up some bullshit to then get people commenting with their own funny stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been catching up and saw that she’s posted about a local launch party that I have already agreed to go to. Can’t wait to see her there…! 😂
Once she's read this she'll decide not to go for some made up reason 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
It's parents like Rachel,and kids like hers that made me leave education, non supportive parents encouraging kids to break the rules and laughing about it. Setting them up to fail when they are out on the real world, where work places require rules etc to be followed.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
There’s more to that. I reckon it’s more likely that Rachel has asked her 10 year old daughter to search that history and find out what “the person” was looking at online. You don’t accidentally happen across search history on a phone. Either she has been told to look and report back to mummy and get a reward for doing so or she’s a nosey fucker who has learnt to be suspicious of her family. Either way, it’s Rachel’s fault.

Also find it bleeping tragic that she thinks a 10 year old is basically fully grown cos they’re not “6 or 7”. She’s still a child, still your daughter, and you have a duty to protect her best interests, not incite hatred and suspicion in her. Dickwad.
---
Are these people for real? She changed her life by sharing a photo of a wreath (she had probably been sent for free). What an amazing, generous, selfless woman 🥺

🙄

View attachment 2666902
Checking someone's search history is level 10 paranoid behaviour and I think the only time I'd think to do it is if said person had gone missing. I could not imagine telling my kids to do that for me 😩, so I really hope that wasn't the case.

Reactions: 23
Checking someone's search history is level 10 paranoid behaviour and I think the only time I'd think to do it is if said person had gone missing. I could not imagine telling my kids to do that for me 😩, so I really hope that wasn't the case.
She also said something like “there’s a new video” when telling this story so I reckon R has E investigating The Person as she thinks they’re linked to said videos. Poor E has been royally messed up by R’s awful parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She also said something like “there’s a new video” when telling this story so I reckon R has E investigating The Person as she thinks they’re linked to said videos. Poor E has been royally messed up by R’s awful parenting
No joke, if I'd have rang one of my kids Dads and said what she said they'd have said to me "Stop clogging my phone line you absolute nut job and I'll speak to (insert kid) next time I see them." End of story 🤷🏻‍♀️. These men let her get away with so much crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely Sloshy could smell it was urine though? Unless they’re giving W that much fruit juice that the smell of urine is masked… either way vile content and vile people. Just disgusting really - can’t see the humour in it at all.
Makes a change from Wilby drinking it i suppose 🤣

Reactions: 10
Makes a change from Wilby drinking it i suppose 🤣
She used to have a highlight on her profile called Piss Breath, it's not there now but I seem to remember it involved Joyce and one of the dogs?

Has he got some weird fetish for drinking piss that she's trying to sneakily tell us about? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s probably nonsense anyway but if it really happened, why does R think she MUST tell the child’s parents that she had searched so and so about R. Get a grip it’s none of your business.

Reactions: 16
It’s probably nonsense anyway but if it really happened, why does R think she MUST tell the child’s parents that she had searched so and so about R. Get a grip it’s none of your business.
She should be teaching E about privacy, boundaries and not breaching either of those things when using someone else’s phone. We all have the right to be curious and Google things on our own personal devices (I’m talking legal things!) without having to worry it will be reported back to another person. It’s like reading someone’s diary for goodness sake. But then we all know Rach’s views on privacy, boundaries, breaching confidentiality. That’s her MO, and her money maker, and it doesn’t matter what damage that causes along the way (it does).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She should be teaching E about privacy, boundaries and not breaching either of those things when using someone else’s phone. We all have the right to be curious and Google things on our own personal devices (I’m talking legal things!) without having to worry it will be reported back to another person. It’s like reading someone’s diary for goodness sake. But then we all know Rach’s views on privacy, boundaries, breaching confidentiality. That’s her MO, and her money maker, and it doesn’t matter what damage that causes along the way (it does).
She's been over sharing her kids since Edie was about 3, so the poor kid has never really known anything other than having her private moments broadcasted for likes and #ad deals. It's no wonder she has no qualms about looking through someone's search history when her mum must walk around filming all the time just in case something happens that she deems worthy of sharing with thousands of strangers. Edie herself has been filmed and photographed asleep, in various states of undress, when she is ill or upset. Nothing is off limits in that house, so she knows no better.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She's been over sharing her kids since Edie was about 3, so the poor kid has never really known anything other than having her private moments broadcasted for likes and #ad deals. It's no wonder she has no qualms about looking through someone's search history when her mum must walk around filming all the time just in case something happens that she deems worthy of sharing with thousands of strangers. Edie herself has been filmed and photographed asleep, in various states of undress, when she is ill or upset. Nothing is off limits in that house, so she knows no better.
Remember when she had her mid life crisis cum quiff hair and she admitted that she saves loads of stuff "as evidence"
I'd imagine she also uses alot of footage of the kids against them as a threat aswell.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s heartbreaking and why I would never have an opinion on any of those children. Way before the filming and sharing began they have been bought up by a narcissist, manipulative and frankly dangerous fantasist. I know we all agree that we hope as adults they can escape the clutches of this grossly strange and toxic lifestyle and can work through the damage that their mother has caused by sharing everything about them. Not just for monetary gain but because she thrives off drama and pitting people against others, being a victim etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I received a phone call like the one she allegedly made, my response would be " oh did they" really, why are you searching my childs phone ? What's your problem with MY child having a search history. Grow up woman, duck off and don't ring me again. Sad fucker. Stop posting half naked pics on line, then no tucker would want to search for you. twit !

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.