PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another photo of Wilby eating sugary tooth rotting sweets but he can't sit and eat a meal without having a screen plonked in front of him.

Reactions: 9
Another photo of Wilby eating sugary tooth rotting sweets but he can't sit and eat a meal without having a screen plonked in front of him.
You arnt blocked then ! 🤣
---
I’m not blocked on Facebook even though I’m blocked elsewhere ! It’s hilarious ! She just doesn’t know who’s watching and from where ! And who’s a “troll” “enemy” “bestie” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I
You arnt blocked then ! 🤣
---
I’m not blocked on Facebook even though I’m blocked elsewhere ! It’s hilarious ! She just doesn’t know who’s watching and from where ! And who’s a “troll” “enemy” “bestie” 🤣
I blocked her🤣 I just unblock to watch her shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Simon and Asterid obviously were not free this Sunday to have a “prove the trolls” wrong roast with dumb and dumber 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m rubbish at starting new threads and this site glitches frequently when I’m on it .

Can anyone else start one before the mods do a bog standard ?

Reactions: 2
Where the hell is Dipsy?! You'd think creating new threads is something she does totally for free and without obligation. Can't bloody trust any fucker these days :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm going to try and give it a go but will leave the recap for dipsy on her return, hope you're ok dipsy where ever you are

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm going to try and give it a go but will leave the recap for dipsy on her return, hope you're ok dipsy where ever you are

I had a quick scan for a thread title but couldn’t find one. I can do it if someone can suggest it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.