PTWM #195 Still waiting to find out where the PayPal money went!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry @FridaK i wish I was but unfortunately I can’t quite write as eloquently as keels did.
I asked because it’s what everyone was alluding to.
and I don’t think any tattlers have turned against each other.

back to Rachel.

there’s definitely someone feeding some tattlers info

Reactions: 3
So rather than go and speak to the woman in question at her house or even speak to the school about a parent confronting Lula outside school each day she declares it to her huns making out now this woman is a bully to school kids and showing lula out to be a brat gobbing off to woman! Or is your content drying up and it's all make believe?

Reactions: 26
Things I don't understand about the Simon connection to the Stabby incident.

Asterid has stated many times that moving to Devon was always Simons dream - a dream fulfilled when he retired from the Met Police. A move she struggled with - hence her then seeking "influencers" in the Devon area for friendship and connections.

Most coppers retire at 55 with a decent retirement fund behind them. Retired
ex- Coppers used to run pubs as a sideline. Nowadays many go into Security Consultancy. Retired CID Officers freelance as Private Invesigators for Cold Cases etc. A retired Copper would never go back to work to be re-employed by another Police Force.

Last year Asterid said that Simon had gone back to work to train New Recruits for Devon and Cornwall Police - he could only fulfill this role by being specifically employed by D&CP and not through self - employment. This was at the height of when Josh decided he was taking a "career break".

Why would Simon be declared suitable for a D&CP role if there was any hint of criminal collaboration with a "friend" who exposed their chuminess all over social media?

Its a head scratcher for sure.

Reactions: 21
I guess B isn't a teaching assistant then if Lula works there too :ROFLMAO: Imagine having your whole life in front of you and going from one dead end job to the next because your mummy is funding your lifestyle with scammed money.
You can find out where they both work by clicking on the tagged people, their profile is public and shows them at work and them shouting out the people who work there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry @FridaK i wish I was but unfortunately I can’t quite write as eloquently as keels did.
I asked because it’s what everyone was alluding to.
and I don’t think any tattlers have turned against each other.

back to Rachel.

there’s definitely someone feeding some tattlers info
It's okay. I'm tired and don't want to be involved with anything off here. So I'll keep my opinions about it to myself. I think that's fair ✌

Reactions: 3
Re L apparently arguing with an adult, she had been in trouble at school before and sat in the heads' office refusing to apologise which R also found hilarious. She then humiliated the girl in question over her stories. She is sneakily using her platform to goad and embarrass people and teaching L that it's ok. No adult should be approaching a child but I think that story has been embellished as per.

Reactions: 34
Can the lady who is in the inner circle that was on here a while back confirm any of the anonymous items please 🙂 was her user name ciprani or something..

Reactions: 9
She blocked 🚫 me from everything on Instagram ! I was using my real insta, nothing to hide here ! All I did was follow the unmasked account - then all her platforms and Joyce’s - gone ! Not that I’m bothered - I never followed her as I would not add to her “follower statistics” and there’s ways and means of still viewing anyway - but she fails to see that ! So blocking is pointless really !

She literally must be seeing who I’d following or liking / commenting on the unmasked - and blocking ! Maybe she’s even blocking some huns by mistake ! They could be following for reasons other than being nosey or a troll or what ever narrative she likes to give ! It’s ok though - she can keep buying followers ! 🤣

Reactions: 17
She blocked 🚫 me from everything on Instagram ! I was using my real insta, nothing to hide here ! All I did was follow the unmasked account - then all her platforms and Joyce’s - gone ! Not that I’m bothered - I never followed her as I would not add to her “follower statistics” and there’s ways and means of still viewing anyway - but she fails to see that ! So blocking is pointless really !

She literally must be seeing who I’d following or liking / commenting on the unmasked - and blocking !
Same here. I don't even bother checking on her anymore as she is pathetic and anything of real interest comes up here anyway.

Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I will say it again, imagine that being your life!!! Jesus wept, if I was Ratface I would delete every single social media account I had. She must be so paranoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Re L apparently arguing with an adult, she had been in trouble at school before and sat in the heads' office refusing to apologise which R also found hilarious. She then humiliated the girl in question over her stories. She is sneakily using her platform to goad and embarrass people and teaching L that it's ok. No adult should be approaching a child but I think that story has been embellished as per.
Definatley has and none of it made sense. She said the mum had blocked but that she got loads of messages from her. How, as I thought when you blocked someone it meant neither of you could contact the other. She then goes on to say that SHE was the one that blocked the mum so which one is it? She also says she was out having a birthday meal so all this (allegedly) happened back in May, which was also the same time as her doing her troll rants as felicity and Olivia were in full swing over on the spotted paignton posts 🤣

Reactions: 16

She literally must be seeing who I’d following or liking / commenting on the unmasked - and blocking ! Maybe she’s even blocking some huns by mistake ! They could be following for reasons other than being nosey or a troll or what ever narrative she likes to give ! It’s ok though - she can keep buying followers ! 🤣
She’s blocked all my accounts even accounts i follow
Her fingers must be hurting as she’s literally blocked everyone I know 🚫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.