PTWM #190 Pee off Rach with your fake trolling lies, High Priestess Claire was just a hun in disguise 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glasses are back out again. Aww look how clever and smart she is🙄
IMG_0764.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well she's seems perfectly fine today. Posting as normal. Josh is being his usual boring self. I am really suspicious about all this drama 🤨.

Reactions: 20
they are so deluded, are they for real? surely they are having a laugh, nobody is that dumb!!
---
When I was young people that couldn't afford optician prices got what they called national health specs, they looked exactly like those monstrosities!
HAHAHA i thought the exact same.... as i was unlucky enough to own a pair hahaha

Reactions: 8
I think the TTer is an instagrammer. They’d have the skills.

I do think it’s somebody they know; someone with a grudge (100s of candidates, then). Not Edie’s grandmother.

I don’t think a random person would have the time to spend. This feels personal.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230902-190135.png
they are so deluded, are they for real? surely they are having a laugh, nobody is that dumb!!
---

HAHAHA i thought the exact same.... as i was unlucky enough to own a pair hahaha
I think I had a pair at one point, took them to school and left them there, never wore them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not been keeping up with developments at the dosshouse recently but had to come back to say wtaf is going on with that kitchen?

I'm sure it was probably expensive but it looks cheap, tacky and tit (much like every outfit R wears).

Surely with a family that size you'd want as big a kitchen as possible? Why didn't they knock through into the room next door (the 2nd lounge or whatever it is currently) and make 1 massive kitchen with space for a huge table as well as a breakfast bar and a sofa as well?
I guess it shows how much they value family life (they don't!)

Reactions: 31
Awful quality but here you go, best I could do!
thanks so much for doing that. seriously really appreciated.its so much easier to no how to react when youve seen it.
shes really play acting here isnt she

cocky twats on your instagram were tagggin the dc police to get the trolls to contact them. they did what you said.

shes emotionally abusing that child.
you can tell how confused a child would be.
she also nos her kids watch this. and so is following the "feeding my narrative" waffling script.
the woman never acts like this.pure acting. pure trolling baiting.

cant believe people are taking it this far. ha for once for bleeping once cant handle that you can intimerdate and make people feel they cant speak up. you havent scared a few people off this time and you hate it. you cant stand people arent standing for your bullshit. and avbout time too.
screen record every single bleeping thing you say so we can finally get the truth out there about you you vile twit.

tt is what has been needed for too long. on so many of these peoples accounts. because it makes it undoubtebly clear what they are doing and finally by using their OWN CONTENT. the little bullies are frightrened they cant argue agasint what THEYVE PUT OUT THERE.
you can lie and squeel about trolls commenting. but when its your own words finding you out all feels a bit too much like your finally being outed doesnt it.

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t give 2 shits about her pastel pink kitchen. It’s disgusting and the house was lovely before they started trying to be cool.

I’m more interested in rach talking openly about Es Nan and the abuse she’s got. We’ve all fallen out with family members, why did she have to do a poor me post about it? Can’t she talk to them privately. So what she’s liked a few things online. The relationship is obviously not a good one but rach keeps talking about it.

Didn’t she recently talk about the court tit with Ed dad?

Don’t dish it out rach if you can’t take it back!

Also josh, how’s the (permanent) career break going?

How’s Wilby doing with his dad at home all the time… oh

Reactions: 22
" they are stalking us. by...by...by.." yes rachet by watching your own content?! dearest thats not stalk thats watching what YOU PUT OUT. and having the good sesne to keep and collate it to out your tit show.
---
the worst troll+ liking posts. who the duck new!

Reactions: 23
I thought we saw planning permission for the trendy open plan kitchen diner with folding doors that everyone has. I thought that was the point of knocking the conservatory down. Instead they’ve magically shrunk the kitchen and made it impossible to have a family meal.

Reactions: 20
I forgot to post this earlier after everything that happened yesterday and this poor little boy who desperately needs his hair cut and they're too self absorbed to do so.
I also noticed he was playing on the slide on his own whilst they were busy drinking alcohol.
IMG_0753.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes I noticed him on the slide alone whilst they pratted around filming each other. Miraculous recovery he can make from that violent level 3 autistic boy, when it suits.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I forgot to post this earlier after everything that happened yesterday and this poor little boy who desperately needs his hair cut and they're too self absorbed to do so.
I also noticed he was playing on the slide on his own whilst they were busy drinking alcohol.
View attachment 2421812
I saw him by himself as well. I hope school stick an entire rod up their arses. The bloody colour of his feet. He looks feral 😑.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.