PTWM #190 Pee off Rach with your fake trolling lies, High Priestess Claire was just a hun in disguise 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent title from @2ofeach , I had to edit for the swear. You've won yourself some crappy whitening strips for your teeth, and a birthday post all about me, me and me 💜

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- despite not reading the hate site for approximately the same amount of time she worked diagnosing people with autism 🤥 Linda the Lackey and the dogs have been shown, after Tattlers noted that they hadn't been seen in a while. On a similar note, after it was mentioned that she hasn't been round Arsetrid's lately, she said on a PatreCON live that she was meant to be going out with Asteroid and Simon, but didn't have a babysitter so couldn't go. Imagine all the paid mates having the audacity to not look after her violent, level 3 autistic child at the drop of a hat! She also wanted to go to IKEA but didn't want to take Wibble (because he's ok to be dragged to campsites and festivals every weekend, but can't cope with a trip to IKEA, sure Jan) so she tried to drop him off with Lucy but he kicked off and wouldn't calm down so she had to miss out on her meatball tea. I mean, it's not like Lapdog Larry took a "career break" to "look after Wilbert" or anything.
- it's Edie's 10th birthday soon, so she helpfully provided her birthday list. Which of course consisted of expensive cosmetics and make up, all entirely inappropriate for a ten year old. Things like "brightening eye gel, pore tight facial toner, eyebrow glue, Victoria's Secret sprays" 😬 tell me your kid has been spoilt beyond belief, and has an unhealthy obsession with her looks and appearance, without telling me... Did Ratchet share this in the hope of being #gifted some of the items, or hoping that her lush followers will buy it all? The list also went on Facebook, where the huns all thought it was hilarious, and settled in to taking the piss. Luckily Mannah was on hand to comment that Edie doesn't need any of that tit for her face, let's hope Rawhide actually listens to her voice of reason.
- meanwhile, Slosh has been drinking chocolate milk and is getting himself a nice little lip slug out of it (just joking, I'm currently having more lasered off my top lip than he can grow 🤷)
- Roast Dinner Ronald did what Rabies called "a spontaneous Friday night roast", except she'd already told the Patreon lot in the morning that he was doing a roast that night. Who'd have thought a bestselling author wouldn't know what "spontaneous" means?
- chavvy Charlotte Dawson reckons she's "caught and outed" a chroll, so of course Racket was all over it, making out like she's trolled relentlessly 🙄
- back in the bubblegum pink kitchen, Turned In Toes Tracey filmed Sloshy mopping and noted that the thought of having a gap at the top of the new cupboards was hurting his "little brain" so they'd bodged together the original damaged panels to box it all in (essentially wasting a load of space). £20k a month she's raking in and she couldn't even get a kitchen designed properly.
- Despite mentioning ovulation and her periods every ten minutes, Rango now reckons she's menopausal. There's the content for the next tit book then, seeing as nobody else has ever written and shared all about their menopause journey 🙄
- Claire the chroll came down from Stoke to meet her, and Patreon Patricia came and picked her up (on her own, despite not being able to enter a public place without Joyce scoping it out for trolls first) to show her around the place. They went to the distribution centre, where Claire asked about her storing and packing REBL tit there if it's CIC premises (it's no coincidence that this was raised in a recent TikTok). Apparently the building is paid for by PTWM and she lets the CIC use the premises, so it's perfectly fine to use it for REBL products. And it's perfectly fine that Jen does work for REBL as well as Snatchwork, because she gets paid separately for it. Then it was off to meet Jo, who was against meeting a chroll. Ratshit took the opportunity to digress and ramble about the money - how for the last 2 months she's paid the wages out of PTWM, and she wants to run the trauma course again but would have to pay for it herself as there's no funding, the online sales from the shop are terrible etc. Claire apparently joined the live part way through, so she's either started paying for PatreCON, or been given a freebie to come on and sing Racket's praises 🙄 anyway, Rancho announced it by giving her full name, and telling the huns to "be nice to her". She said she'd asked Claire how she came to be a "chroll", and apparently it was all because of Spotted Paignton (of course, because she would never name Tattle). She'd seen trolling before, but thought the ones in Spotted were educated and really well spoken and they encouraged her to join the hate site. So off she went to join, and everyone was really nice, and before she knew it she believed that Racket was a thieving scumbag. Again, Buck Teeth Brenda mentioned "radicalisation". She'd got doormat Jo to get her laptop to show Claire the bank accounts to prove that she doesn't steal the money. Thrushy Thelma never even looks at them herself, she leaves it all to Jo, who only tells her when she's panicking. Anyway, so Jo showed her everything and now she's the new bestie. But of course, she can't come back to the hate site and tell us all because we'll just block her. Except we can't block people on Tattle, and there's nothing stopping her setting up a rave thread 🤷 as well as Claire's full name and where she's from, Safeguarding Susan also revealed her age,the fact that she had lost her adult son to cancer during COVID and she had "nursed him to death". Basically, enough information that someone who was determined could find out who she is 🤷 So poor Claire was grieving and vulnerable, and was radicalised from a post on Spotted Paignton. Chrolls Unmasked has a "massive team" and if you're not kind on the internet, you could get found out by them. Oh no, be careful Tattlers, the Be Kind Brigade are coming for us🤣🤣 Racket's therapist (the one who's clearly useless because she still hasn't managed to address any of the many, many issues that Ratfink keeps wanging on about) thinks that we can't be living happy lives because of being on Tattle. Not at all just telling her best client exactly what she wants to hear so she can keep stringing out the pretend therapy, is she?
- thanks to the information Gobby Glenda gave about Claire, a Tattler from her local area managed to identify her as she has been in the local press. Her Tattle account was also identified, which seemed at odds with some of the things Racquetball said (she didn't come after seeing posts on Spotted, she was drawn in because she realised some things didn't add up, and she didn't like how Rawhide exploits ger kids).
- funnily enough, despite Rambo never having her phone out of her hand, she didn't take any photos or videos of Claire looking around the centre or shop. Looking at her posts on Tattle, she had made a joke about how it would be funny if someone went to the centre and asked some questions, and here we are 4 weeks later, with her apparently having done just that. She has also deleted her Tattle account, rather than coming back and showing any proof she had, making herself look like it was a set up all along 👀 then it turned out that Claire's sister was married to a billionaire Tory donor
- the anniversary of when she was horrifically sliced in two to birth Wibble dawned, of course with many, many more dinosaurs 🙄 and a pity post about how she tried to organise a party, but had left it too late, then realised he wouldn't have liked it anyway, blah blah blah.
- the huns are still sending food shops for the Snatchwork Pantry, despite it only being open for twenty minutes a month when the moon is full.
- off they went with Wilberforce and Edie, to take advantage of a freebie stay at West Midlands Safari Park. Given that she's recently been to a festival and a caravan park for free, you'd think she could either raffle off the stay to raise money, or gift it to one of her lush warriors instead of being a grabby witch. Whoever decided to gift her the stay will be over the moon that she showed off the bath looking over the rhinos by mentioning her yeasty flaps 🤢 naughty Rack didn't mark all her stories as being a PR stay, so the ASA should be contacting her soon. Wilbur was wandering around the dinosaur section, unfortunately his useless prick parents appear to have forgotten to pack some clothes that fit him, as his shorts looked far to short and tight on him 🙄 he didn't seem to mind, and was enjoying seeing and naming the different dinosaurs. He kept saying "Jurassic world", which us chrolls could clearly understand, but his own mother did not, as she kept just saying "wow Wilby".
- later, Joyce was carrying a tired and upset Wilberforce, who didn't want to home. He said "I don't want to go, I don't like my house". None of us blame him, it's decorated like a migraine and full of pricks who ignore him all day long.
- Snatchwork have finally got a proper company to sort out the prize draws, I wonder why they've done that *cough* TikTok *cough*
- 🚨 hot off the press from an ex-Whatsapp hun, there was a Claire with the same surname as the reformed chroll in the WhatsApp group chat that was made months ago! It's definitely the same person, as confirmed by her Linked In. So basically, the entire "chroll visit" was a set up, Claire came to Tattle specifically to be Ratchet's little pet project that she could parade around and pretend she'd undone all the radicalisation from the hate site. We bleeping see you, Fungus Flaps 👀 hope Claire at least got a free sweatshop tracksuit out of it.
- pretend chroll Claire posted a photo on her (recently changed from private to public) Instagram with Rabies, complete with a vomit inducing caption about visiting her, amazing work, proud to call her a friend etc.
- Edie's getting the trainers she wanted for her birthday, hundreds of pounds on shoes she'll have grown out of in 6 months 🤷
- the latest tit tracksuit colour is "acid wash", AKA a black trackie you bought from Primark and now use to do the cleaning in because it's faded to duck.
- as a birthday treat, Edie was taken to Boots (wearing the shortest, tightest shorts possible, with a crop top) to spend her birthday money on skin products. So Hannah's advice that she didn't need anything fell on deaf ears, to nobody's surprise. Obviously she had a limo booked for her and her mates (hope Ratchet had permission from their parents to post their faces)
- Edie's birthday post was basically all about Wilbert, how he's changed their family, how she got "punched in the face" by him etc
- hot on the heels of the whole Claire/pretend troll debacle, Lying Lily decided to do a Q&A over on the home account, asking what people wanted to see. When she shared some of the answers, embarrassingly there was one from the account itself, and several from employee Jen. How cringe! One of the most popular questions (including asked by Jen) was about her favourite place in the house. She showed off the bespoke bookshelves in the lounge, making out that she just loves to read. On closer inspection, the majority of the books were all Sloshy's ones about birds, and there was one very small section holding Racket's own tit books and a couple of self-help type books. Not even the freebie ones she got off her Instamates like Knee Deep and Miss Greedy!
- after Tattlers pointed out that with the food pantry only being open for a couple of hours on two days a week probably wasn't overly helpful for families during the school holidays, Rabies hot footed it over there to box some stuff up and make out it was emergency supplies for some desperate women who don't get paid until next week. But remember, she hasn't read here since 2019 🤥
- the new management are DEFINITELY trolling her, by getting her an advert for teeth whitening strips! Cue Racket, Sloshy and Jo gurning into the camera, showing off their no-so pearly whites 😬 as with the de-bloating vitamins the other week, Rambo didn't bother doing a proper before and after, she just moved her hair a bit and changed the lighting/filter 🙄

On 15 June 2022 Joyce started a "career break" to spend more time with the children, particularly Wilby following his diagnosis. Since then, here are all the childfree overnight breaks that Slosh and Wrecks have had:
June - Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July - Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October - Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)
May - 2 nights at Herpes Lodge
June - 2 nights in London (Label Lady book launch and SEN protest)
July - 1 night in campervan for Tunes on the Beach (Sloshy's birthday)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
So families are desperate for food in the holidays which is perfectly understandable. So our Rach has the brilliant idea of shutting it for the last week of the holidays to move. It really does hurt my not poorly head

Reactions: 29
So families are desperate for food in the holidays which is perfectly understandable. So our Rach has the brilliant idea of shutting it for the last week of the holidays to move. It really does hurt my not poorly head
And it’s going to take a full week to move that one van load of food a few miles down the road! They could have that done in half a day and not need to shut!

Reactions: 23
Don’t fridges and freezers need to settle after being moved before turning back on? What’s going to happen to the freezer full of stuff?

Reactions: 19
Omg the recap 😭. They have to be the biggest wreckage on Instagram. You wouldn't believe it if you hadn't seen it with your own eyes 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t fridges and freezers need to settle after being moved before turning back on? What’s going to happen to the freezer full of stuff?
I’m sure there’s a perfectly expensively new freezer in the barbie kitchen that will welcome being filled.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just come across this on instagram, the woman with a Guinness world record for largest mouth gape. There you go Rach hun, you've been looking for a new USP for some time, you're welcome! The teeth will be the icing on the cake!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does he need WIFI to post on Instagram?

Did they run out of data?.

IMG_5028.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning clever chrolls. Has the tiktok account disappeared? I've looked for it a couple of times this week and can't find it. I don't have tiktok myself, just searched on my phone and desktop and it doesn't appear 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Morning clever chrolls. Has the tiktok account disappeared? I've looked for it a couple of times this week and can't find it. I don't have tiktok myself, just searched on my phone and desktop and it doesn't appear 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's still there but not posted for a while. I'm hoping whoever is behind the tiktok is on holiday & will be back with a bang!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.