Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
[QUOTE

Feel free to add it anywhere!

Haha yeah! I mean she can do it I've nothing to hide! But if she does she needs to back it up with threatening trolling messaging that aren't there because if my name appears on her Instagram I'll be taking legal action! She's got more to lose than me! X
---

Yes I messaged her back in October 2022. 🤣
To be fair, if you were following her and she was flogging Hairburst, then you are more than entitled to ask her questions about the product anyway. She's a salesperson for them.

The rest of it, she's an insecure, miserable wreck 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 27

katesbess

VIP Member
Nothing she says is personal. It's all buzz words and stolen lines. It's performance.its acting.its a show.
I'm also so fucking sick of her not getting ANY good qualities, the love she has, how yes,its a hot mess but I'd do it for him forever because he's our boy. Anything maternal,caring. Instead of this constant barrage of what it's doing to HER.how it effects her. What he's done to them. What he does wrong.what bad,awful things he does. Hell forget that, I can't get on any wavelength where this all would be OK. Because his story,life, Him should not be online. At all.
---
She will.have loved yesterday. New ideas for her. New isssues of what "wilby is going through "

JW80

VIP Member
I hate Josh, hes a total cunt. An absolute 100% wetwipe, tic tac toothed, ugly bastard! Telling your son to 'leave my fucking deodorant alone'. Was Rach busy sucking his tiny cock when they were rudely awakened by one of their children asking a question? Pair of twats!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Am I living in a different reality or is this crock of shit true? Fuck me. I read an article in the Mirror that Stacey's sister had written a book, clicked on the link to her Instagram page and BAM, there it was.

(I'm not clicking any Instagram links anymore 😩.)

View attachment 2251269

Are they fuck court ordered to attend the patchwork scam 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Motherhen24

we all know that if you could go private for an EHCP she absolutely would not have showed up today 🙄

nbt

VIP Member
What happened to her updating her chroll highlight? 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh wait, she’s got nothing to go on with @Queeniebee has she 🙄

Also if my kids spoke to me the way Seb spoke to them, we’d be having serious words. But then we bring our kids up to be respectful and so it’s not tolerated. I have no sympathy for them two. You reap what you sow.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She will get bored soon enough... give it a few weeks or until another one of her staff leave like Emily did and this food vanity project will fade into obscurity again 🤔
Everything shes ever done has last either just an idea or only a few months

AladdinSane

VIP Member
Here's the message exchange! She didn't reply to my last one just blocked me. Clearly because I stood my ground and she didn't like it that I was beginning for forgiveness!
Jesus christ. What is wrong with her? Why does everything have to be so dramatic??

So I'm assuming she replied to your message about the hairburst long after you'd sent it just so she could start a message about trolling? 🙄

FridaK

VIP Member
Yep! Unbelievable isn't it yet I'm the troll!
Haha it's not easy but I'm a bad ass who's kicking it !
---

🤣🤣 it will clearly bother her she can't touch me! I don't work so her and her minions have no one to report me to.... I mean if she ever found out what hospital I'm under what she gonna do report me to my oncologist and ask them not to give me treatment 😂😂
I'm glad you are doing okay. It must have been an absolute nightmare for you during the pandemic. Jesus, if you take a bit of down time chatting on here for a while during the day, who cares. Tell them all to fuck off back to their leader, clogging up your inbox like brain dead zombies 🙄.

Reactions: 26

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I always assumed “community” food banks provided free food to those in need and to reduce food waste. Not just to anyone who could actually afford food to get luxuries for free. We have a “community” veg box at the church where people put their excess veg for others to take. No money required. People buying a whole shop and getting it delivered is not reducing waste. If you have the money to do a whole shop for the “pantry” you’d be better donating to a local homeless shelter. She is despicable.

JW80

VIP Member
My son comes in our room at 630 every morning to use his dad’s deodorant and my hair brush - he is basically our alarm clock !
I will be completely honest here but they share due to the cost of living !

I did lol at the thought-of seb squeezing through that door to come up to their room !
God imagine if rachet gets pregnant again she might get stuck and would have to be hoisted out the sky light !
Both my sons just barge in, no knock, no hello, just busting in looking for a towel for their shower, a hairbrush, where are my clean clothes, can I borrow your hairdryer for my fringe mum 🤣 I can honestly say I have never told either of them to fuck off. I've never videoed them, snorted, and did an FML post. Its what they do, kids can be a huge pain in the ass but I chose to have them, therefore its my job to give them what they need until they are old enough to get it for themselves

nottrollin82

Here's the message exchange! She didn't reply to my last one just blocked me. Clearly because I stood my ground and she didn't like it that I was beginning for forgiveness!
This has to be the most bizarre thing I’ve ever read. She’s accusing you randomly, because she’s like ‘this is you, you were active today’, and then trying to goad you into slaying her? But she’s the one trolling you!!! What a fucking joke that her huns think this is ok.

Can I just add why is slosha not glued to Glastonbury with his box of wine since he is a music fan since he dresses as every music genre there is ….. remember the wham shorts 😂😂😂😂

ps. Maybe he might tune into Elton John for some hair tips ….Anyway loving Elton’s set so far !

• Haha
  • Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I hope no one has beat me to this. So, Tattlers are flapping their gums and panicking….

Oh, are we?
What are we panicking about? I don't see no one panicking or flapping all we doing is discussing some jumped up idiot who can't out a troll if one smacked her in the face!

• Haha

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Watch out, troll hunter about 🙄
"You're everything that's wrong with the world".

Yep climate change, poverty and hunger, war in Ukraine, human trafficking etc but NO! Saying St Ratshit of Torbaydos shouldn't show her tits at a wedding is what's wrong with the world 🤦🏻‍♀️

*editing to add, I've now managed to read what the chroll said and apparently the offence is pretending to like Rancid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JW80

VIP Member
I'm absolutely creased at that banner 🤣 Walking for Wilby 🤣 Did the pair of fucking clowns not realise what would be happening? But thats her all over. Goes off half cocked with no fucking clue what shes doing. The bell end!!