Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Thing is she doesn't back up these claims, just like she said on her rant about the spotted post that jo was thrown up the bus.... there was one message about how and all it said was that she was involved in patchwork? How is that throwing her anywhere in fact Raych you threw her under 10 buses by stating she did all the money side and you had no idea what you had and how it was spent! 🤔

Her outing people is making her the biggest troll out of anyone, your on a public forum telling everyone your private business! People message you, you choose to go after them with hate, outing someone's name, address, work location is far worse than someone telling you what they think off you when your publicily putting yourself out there. If you can't handle there's only one thing to do and fuck off!
Exactly this! If people were ringing my husbands work, ringing my kids school and places of work, constantly commenting on my life, clothes, hair, make up, family and friends because of something I posted online, I wouldn't be posting again.

If someone accused me of keeping money that was donated for a 'cause' I would be providing evidence that it had gone to the said cause because I'd hate people to think I was a thief. I'd be way to embarrassed to show my face in public.

She's got skin thicker than a rhino to keep up with it for so long and more front than Blackpool!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

thedragon

I just can't understand how she has that phone in her hand filming constantly. Stood in the car park, sat in the car, walking round the house. It's just bizarre. Does she switch handsets when the battery dies?
what we don’t see is she spends half her day with a pack on her back - much like ghostbusters - filled with powerbanks and solar panels, charging everything for her so she never has to worry about a dead battery!

• Haha
  • Heart

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Emily living her best life is the best she can do to get back to Rachel. The Queen Bee is never happy unless she’s lording it over someone. Meanwhile Emily has her gorgeous wee girl, a lovely partner and their boys. And she’s besties with Darran Lincolnshaw. I’d rather have Emily’s life than the wonky patchwork family.

• Heart

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Gaslighting Glenda strikes again.
You’re so unwell is one of the most mentally abusive things you can say to someone.

How does she go through so many builders? Thought they were all like her dad to her 🙄
Guess they had enough and fucked her off just like he did 🫣😬😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Aunt Sally

The only family who communicate through text so it can be screenshot to share.
Fuck Off Ratshit you absolute goon.

Reactions: 43

hhturbo123

Is anyone else not that bothered about their own birthday or is it just me?? My hubby asks me what I want and I can never think of anything! It's like she's a child...
My son made me a cup of tea for my birthday and brought it to me to drink in bed. It was the best pressie ever. Xx

• Heart
Wow! It's worse than the birthday dress! She actually looks like she should be stood on a street corner offering blowies for a fiver! 🤢 how can she get it so wrong?! It's a wedding not a sex party

• Haha

notfake

Chatty Member
Those pictures of T are NOT ok!!! My daughter is the same age and if she ever put images online like that, especially as a child, I’d be fuming and she’d have her Instagram account closed and phone taken away 🤬 why does R think that the sexual exploitation of her children is ok? There will be paedophiles seeing these images and she is a happy with that???

Mrsell

"Luxury meals that Josh and I get" - read the fucking room Rach you absolute fucking idiot.
I cant imagine going to a food bank to be met by some imbecile dripping in designer clothes, the cost of which could feed me for a year. It literally makes me cringe how little thought and respect for the women who supposedly use her service
She's no better than CEOs of charities who pay themselves extortionate wages while they're patrons are literally on the bread line. It infuriates me

Reactions: 42

JessiBun

Chatty Member
Just been on the dior site to have a look at these bracelets that apparently Josh got wrong. I presume they’re one of the attached (other different colours available, should you want to treat yourselves trolls) and it clearly says SET. So how could he have thought it was only one. None of them ask you to pick a colour, if he’s added two to his basket he will have seen he’s bought the exact same thing twice. Or is it bullshit………
Wow, £300 ish for some tatty cotton friendship bracelets - what the actual F!?

• Haha
Reactions: 41