Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bestjobbeinggrandma

Couldn’t have said it better myself
I think he’s captured her perfectly 🤔 Theres a fist and dagger (violence) a snake (she is) a dollar sign (obvious) a horse (her teeth) an aeroplane (oh are we) yellow and black streaky hair (needs a good wash) a slightly wonky nose (🤨) and a mouth like a puckered arse about to release some crap (💩) done in chav style cheap and bright…except it’s not cheap and she’s not that bright 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Well done that man, a work of art 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

livingforthetea

I find it ironic that Rachel’s tagline for years was “I want to raise children who don’t have to recover from their childhoods” Let’s all laugh together…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

ForestFire

I feel a bit mean here as I really only comment about how badly she’s failing W and not her looks/character or anything…..

…..but I’m breaking my cover to say how utterly tragic it is that she has nobody who cares enough about her to pull her to one side and tell her what she is wearing to a wedding is inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Am I the only one that finds it odd that she shares bikini pictures of her 18 year old daughter?

• Sad
  • Wow

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Why on earth does she think its appropriate to put her shit on her 14 year old daughter (who has her own issues)
She's not your support dog Rachel. She's a child. A vulnerable child who YOU should protect from the Internet. She shouldn't even know about any of this. She should be oblivious. You're not at home with her. You give no shits about those kids. Stop sharing private messages for likes and sympathy. And stop using your child as therapy. It's all sorts of wrong. Poor L probably jumped at the chance for Rachel to like and listen to her.

• Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Shes using Lula as a weapon now. If betsy was there then she wouldn't look twice at Lula! No one needs to see personal messages. Her kids also don't need to know about their mums drama because they are KIDS. Mia is an adult, R is an adult 🤷‍♀️
Grow the fuck up rachel and behave like one!
She will come back on stories claiming shes done nothing but cry and everyone has pondered around her, she's had some of the worse messages in her inbox from some of her biggest trolls 😴 blah blah blah
There was a reason why the legal checks on your latest book didnt allow you to mention V and her girls!

Reactions: 53

SooGray

Well it’s the first time they’ve drawn a raffle properly and publicly in response to all the recent comments and scrutiny. I bet they’ve spent the radio silence this week frantically setting up the number generator spreadsheet. The winner is someone called Lucy. I would love it to be Lucy Jennings the lady who is calling her out on the Spotted page.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Gers76

Chatty Member
40+k a month and she wants someone to help buy a double buggy - how about fuck of you thieving fkn bitch. I actually hate her with a passion seriously hope her downfall happens fast. She is nowt but pure SCUM

• Heart
Reactions: 52

redfoxbaby

Those CD bracelets are giving “I went to a festival and i don’t want to take my wristband off so everyone knows I went to a festival” cringeyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 50

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Weirdly Rach, my favourite place in the world is wherever my children are. Not somewhere that I would always go without them. Controversial, I know, but I actually love my kids and enjoy being with them even without any monetary gain 😡

• Heart

Roma890

If you look at Vanessa's FB page, her cover photo is a lovely photo taken in late 2020 of Betsy, Lula, their sisters, nephews, Vanessa herself, Brother in Law, and horses.

Lula shows an insight into the naturally pretty, quirky, animal loving country girl she would have developed into should her sisters be allowed to have an influence in her life.

A world away from the peroxide, expolitative photos, vapes, allegedly sexually active at 13 and hanging out with Paigntons finest on street corners at all hours.

Last edited:
  • Sad

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What a lovely little girl Lula was, such an individual and so caring. Disclaimer: I'm not saying Lula isn't nice or caring now, the issue is that she has been taught by her mother that looks are the only thing that matter and being a carbon copy of her older sister is more important than having a personality.

The way she used to take the piss out of Lula for liking things was genuinely awful. She's such a horrendous mother
Remember the sweet little girl who loved animals and apparently said that she didn't mind that she didn't have many friends because animals were nicer than people? Now she roams around the town half dressed and vaping, is possibly sexually active, and is posting inappropriate photos of herself on social media. I know kids change as they grow, but I do think Rabies has been so obvious in her favouritism of Betsy that Lula has felt that she has had to morph into another version to please her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

FridaK

VIP Member
Can't believe once again she's won. I said she's Teflon and she really is. It's despicable the hold she has over people. I just don't understand it. Was hoping this time the Apicellas would be strong enough to take her on but I guess she has once again threatened them .
A 41 year old woman, that answers a text message from a 22 year old girl. Who is asking her politely not to publicly write about her deceased close friend because she's struggling with grief, like this 👇, hasn't won anything. She's just so close to the edge, she can't see it.

39B58026-D6AA-403C-AB33-FBC8F69588E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

ems1982

Chatty Member
Does T even realise she is missing out on her dad, her 3 sisters, various nieces and nephews?
All to placate that maniac.

• Sad