PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @VickyVodka for the thread title ✌

Last thread recap:
- Rabies is, as always, a ginormous bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- poor old Cunty Carol has caught Wilby's conjunctivitis (no doubt during one of his meltdowns when he's been headbutting her). Apparently "pink eye" and piles feel exactly the same, apart from where they are on your body. They've "argued every day with every kid" (except the ones that don't live there). Isaac was going to the cinema with his cousin and some friends, took Rabid's debit card to buy some sweets, and spent £59. Tell me your stepchild has no concept of money, without telling me etc. Despite Rambo and Wibble both having conjunctivitis, they're going out for the day. Bit of moaning about Seb drinking orange juice out of the bottle and cleaning his trainers with the dishcloth.
- off out for the day with only one of their children, to a farm park place, where they had to ask a staff member to let them out through a back gate so that Wibbler didn't see the "shop full of dinosaurs" and have a meltdown. Joyce's head still seems to be attached to his body, well done to the surgeon who reattached it so well you can't even see where it was "sliced open". They had to spend "90%" of the day sat on the floor because all Wobbly wanted to do was go back to the toy shop.
- later, on PatreCON, Not a PC NoBalls was rummaging around in Lula's bedroom commenting on the mess, while Fungus Flaps filmed him while laughing and reminding him what his therapist said ("don't own it").
- as predicted, poor old Conjunctivitis Clare now has it in both eyes. Luckily she was able to drag herself into a too-large pair of jeans, some hideous trainers, and what looks like a Mulberry scarf to go out for the day, just her and Sloshua. How nice for the "mama of loads of kids" to have so much time away from all of them! They got a steam train (a snip at £44) followed by a ferry, to go and have an expensive roast dinner. Luckily every business in Torbay takes fresh air as payment, what a relief, they didn't have to find the £75 minimum (not including drinks) for their lush meal.
- back at the murder mansion, Joyce thought he was salt bae throwing salt over some prawns (probably an undeclared and, seeing as they were from the company Doormat Jo's partner works for). head Dave told Seb that if he ate the prawns, he couldn't come and sit in the lounge.
- desperately trying to prove that Isaac hasn't actually moved out, Rashflaps shared a photo of Gangsta Granny with Seb, Isaac and Edie. Unfortunately, GG, Isaac and Edie were all wearing exactly the same outfits as they were in the last photo of them, from several days ago.
- Facebook Freda's back, posting a long, rambling tale of how she's not waiting up to find out where Wilbert's going to school, because Bratsy didn't get the school she wanted and she's turned out just fine! Yep, a post about Wilby turned into a vomfest about the favourite child 🙄 anyway, she clearly did stay up, because in the morning a screenshot of the offer showed it had been taken at 00:09 (even though it had the wrong date of birth). Her post says that he didn't get offered a place they had put on the list or viewed. That's the next couple of months' content sorted then, moaning about that 🙄
- many, many, many videos of reciting The Gruffalo with Wilbert 😴
- on PatreCON, Rambo claims that TDAS have stopped delivering the Freedom course, and have referred all their ladies over to the Snatchwork Shitshow. She also feels that she's not giving enough to Patreon, and some people say that she's "giving more to PTWM". She's back writing on Facebook (yeah, we noticed). She wants to get back into advertising because she's "been really tit with that". More like you got cocky about how much you could make flogging your own tit through the tat shop and REBL 🤷 she wants to get back to it because it's where her income comes from WHAT ABOUT THE 16 GRAND A MONTH YOU'RE TAKING ON PATREON, EG RAQ? Apparently every month Jo tells her they're not going to make the wages. She needs PTWM to pay for Snatchwork (basically, don't you dare stop subscribing and buying my tat, otherwise you may as well be abusing women yourselves). She read the acknowledgments on her first book, and "half the people on there turned out to be absolute cunts hahaha". For reference, the list is: Josh, Tallulah, Edie, My boys, John, Matt, Sammy, Aunt Marg and Uncle John, Nana Ethel, Lianne, Han, Mummy Marshall, Jo, Mel, Bex, Leila, Kate, Kel, Josephine, Han, Keith and Net, Elsie, Mia, My nieces and nephews, Gayle, Tracy, Simone, Stace, Emma, Dave, My crew, Gabriella. She apparently got "a business loan" for Ethel's £8k vet bill, which she hasn't paid back yet. I wasn't aware you could get business loans to pay personal expenses 🧐 and at the time she said that Jo was transferring the money from the PTWM account 🧐 so I would assume that rather than a "business loan", she actually borrowed the money off her own business account, which isn't the same thing 🤷
- maybe the Educational Psychologist Rancid claimed to be meeting has told her she needs to start playing and interacting with Wilbob, without the camera in front of her face. So instead she set it up in his room and played dinosaurs with him. Very awkward, talking in a monotone voice, basically acting like she's never met him, let alone played with an almost 4 year old 😬 she managed to end the session by saying "oh tit, the bath" as if she'd left it running. Sure, Jan.
- the book tour/meet and greet/arse kissing session in Totnes hasn't sold out yet, quick huns, get your tickets!
- in the hobbit loft, Rancid came on because she's had so many messages asking how she got on with the Educational Psychologist. He said that Wilbert has developed loads since the report done when he started preschool last year (well duh, he's spending time learning and being interacted with, instead of left alone in his room with an iPad). He's not going to get an EHCP, which Ratchet is gutted about 🙄 probably because it doesn't fit with the "non verbal, level 3 autistic" story she's been pushing for the last 18 months. They're going to look at the school that was allocated to him because they haven't looked at it at all, but of course when the Torbay Tart emailed them they were "really lush". She then tried ever so hard to push out some tears, but none were forthcoming. She's "never been here before", as all her other kids were able to tell her if they weren't happy. Despite the fact Wilby wanders the house saying "where is my family, I'm lost" 🤷 he has an NHS diagnosis so will get some SEN support. She was worried that he'll just leave his preschool and then she'll rock up to a brand new primary school and just leave him in September. She seems to think that transition meetings and sessions are a special provision just for the son of the Torbay Saviour, when having already had 3 children before, she'd KNOW that all schools do this 🙄 he "doesn't cope well with new places" even though he's out at a different restaurant for his dinner every night of the week 🤔 it sounds like the Ed Psych has given them a lesson in very basic parenting, giving the child simple choices to help them cope and feel like they're in control. Hard to believe that the gruesome twosome have produced 5 previous kids between them and don't already know things like this. Anyway, back to BV Barbara and how all this effects the most important person - herself. She's made friends with a couple of other mums (even after she swore she'd never make any friends ever again because of previously choosing "unsafe" people) and she was hoping the kids would go to school together and she could use the other mums as unpaid childcare. One of her biggest chrolls is from the school playground 🙄 she reckons she hasn't really done the school run since 2019 because of the chrolls (but we thought you said you strutted into the playground like Beyonce not giving a duck?). Edie's "never had a mum that's picked her up and dropped her off"
- a quick guilt trip on Bratsy for not ringing "the third time since you've been away we've gone 24 hours without me hearing your voice, let's not let this become a regular thing" AKA I'm funding your extended holiday and don't you dare forget it 🙄 imagine being 18, pissing off to travel around another part of the world, and your mum whinging because you didn't call her one day. Let the poor bleeping girl just live her life for once.
-

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 60
That photo of comb over carol with the droopy nose and fat lips is still so bleeping lush 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks to @VickyVodka for the thread title ✌

Last thread recap:
- Rabies is, as always, a ginormous bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- poor old Cunty Carol has caught Wilby's conjunctivitis (no doubt during one of his meltdowns when he's been headbutting her). Apparently "pink eye" and piles feel exactly the same, apart from where they are on your body. They've "argued every day with every kid" (except the ones that don't live there). Isaac was going to the cinema with his cousin and some friends, took Rabid's debit card to buy some sweets, and spent £59. Tell me your stepchild has no concept of money, without telling me etc. Despite Rambo and Wibble both having conjunctivitis, they're going out for the day. Bit of moaning about Seb drinking orange juice out of the bottle and cleaning his trainers with the dishcloth.
- off out for the day with only one of their children, to a farm park place, where they had to ask a staff member to let them out through a back gate so that Wibbler didn't see the "shop full of dinosaurs" and have a meltdown. Joyce's head still seems to be attached to his body, well done to the surgeon who reattached it so well you can't even see where it was "sliced open". They had to spend "90%" of the day sat on the floor because all Wobbly wanted to do was go back to the toy shop.
- later, on PatreCON, Not a PC NoBalls was rummaging around in Lula's bedroom commenting on the mess, while Fungus Flaps filmed him while laughing and reminding him what his therapist said ("don't own it").
- as predicted, poor old Conjunctivitis Clare now has it in both eyes. Luckily she was able to drag herself into a too-large pair of jeans, some hideous trainers, and what looks like a Mulberry scarf to go out for the day, just her and Sloshua. How nice for the "mama of loads of kids" to have so much time away from all of them! They got a steam train (a snip at £44) followed by a ferry, to go and have an expensive roast dinner. Luckily every business in Torbay takes fresh air as payment, what a relief, they didn't have to find the £75 minimum (not including drinks) for their lush meal.
- back at the murder mansion, Joyce thought he was salt bae throwing salt over some prawns (probably an undeclared and, seeing as they were from the company Doormat Jo's partner works for). head Dave told Seb that if he ate the prawns, he couldn't come and sit in the lounge.
- desperately trying to prove that Isaac hasn't actually moved out, Rashflaps shared a photo of Gangsta Granny with Seb, Isaac and Edie. Unfortunately, GG, Isaac and Edie were all wearing exactly the same outfits as they were in the last photo of them, from several days ago.
- Facebook Freda's back, posting a long, rambling tale of how she's not waiting up to find out where Wilbert's going to school, because Bratsy didn't get the school she wanted and she's turned out just fine! Yep, a post about Wilby turned into a vomfest about the favourite child 🙄 anyway, she clearly did stay up, because in the morning a screenshot of the offer showed it had been taken at 00:09 (even though it had the wrong date of birth). Her post says that he didn't get offered a place they had put on the list or viewed. That's the next couple of months' content sorted then, moaning about that 🙄
- many, many, many videos of reciting The Gruffalo with Wilbert 😴
- on PatreCON, Rambo claims that TDAS have stopped delivering the Freedom course, and have referred all their ladies over to the Snatchwork Shitshow. She also feels that she's not giving enough to Patreon, and some people say that she's "giving more to PTWM". She's back writing on Facebook (yeah, we noticed). She wants to get back into advertising because she's "been really tit with that". More like you got cocky about how much you could make flogging your own tit through the tat shop and REBL 🤷 she wants to get back to it because it's where her income comes from WHAT ABOUT THE 16 GRAND A MONTH YOU'RE TAKING ON PATREON, EG RAQ? Apparently every month Jo tells her they're not going to make the wages. She needs PTWM to pay for Snatchwork (basically, don't you dare stop subscribing and buying my tat, otherwise you may as well be abusing women yourselves). She read the acknowledgments on her first book, and "half the people on there turned out to be absolute cunts hahaha". For reference, the list is: Josh, Tallulah, Edie, My boys, John, Matt, Sammy, Aunt Marg and Uncle John, Nana Ethel, Lianne, Han, Mummy Marshall, Jo, Mel, Bex, Leila, Kate, Kel, Josephine, Han, Keith and Net, Elsie, Mia, My nieces and nephews, Gayle, Tracy, Simone, Stace, Emma, Dave, My crew, Gabriella. She apparently got "a business loan" for Ethel's £8k vet bill, which she hasn't paid back yet. I wasn't aware you could get business loans to pay personal expenses 🧐 and at the time she said that Jo was transferring the money from the PTWM account 🧐 so I would assume that rather than a "business loan", she actually borrowed the money off her own business account, which isn't the same thing 🤷
- maybe the Educational Psychologist Rancid claimed to be meeting has told her she needs to start playing and interacting with Wilbob, without the camera in front of her face. So instead she set it up in his room and played dinosaurs with him. Very awkward, talking in a monotone voice, basically acting like she's never met him, let alone played with an almost 4 year old 😬 she managed to end the session by saying "oh tit, the bath" as if she'd left it running. Sure, Jan.
- the book tour/meet and greet/arse kissing session in Totnes hasn't sold out yet, quick huns, get your tickets!
- in the hobbit loft, Rancid came on because she's had so many messages asking how she got on with the Educational Psychologist. He said that Wilbert has developed loads since the report done when he started preschool last year (well duh, he's spending time learning and being interacted with, instead of left alone in his room with an iPad). He's not going to get an EHCP, which Ratchet is gutted about 🙄 probably because it doesn't fit with the "non verbal, level 3 autistic" story she's been pushing for the last 18 months. They're going to look at the school that was allocated to him because they haven't looked at it at all, but of course when the Torbay Tart emailed them they were "really lush". She then tried ever so hard to push out some tears, but none were forthcoming. She's "never been here before", as all her other kids were able to tell her if they weren't happy. Despite the fact Wilby wanders the house saying "where is my family, I'm lost" 🤷 he has an NHS diagnosis so will get some SEN support. She was worried that he'll just leave his preschool and then she'll rock up to a brand new primary school and just leave him in September. She seems to think that transition meetings and sessions are a special provision just for the son of the Torbay Saviour, when having already had 3 children before, she'd KNOW that all schools do this 🙄 he "doesn't cope well with new places" even though he's out at a different restaurant for his dinner every night of the week 🤔 it sounds like the Ed Psych has given them a lesson in very basic parenting, giving the child simple choices to help them cope and feel like they're in control. Hard to believe that the gruesome twosome have produced 5 previous kids between them and don't already know things like this. Anyway, back to BV Barbara and how all this effects the most important person - herself. She's made friends with a couple of other mums (even after she swore she'd never make any friends ever again because of previously choosing "unsafe" people) and she was hoping the kids would go to school together and she could use the other mums as unpaid childcare. One of her biggest chrolls is from the school playground 🙄 she reckons she hasn't really done the school run since 2019 because of the chrolls (but we thought you said you strutted into the playground like Beyonce not giving a duck?). Edie's "never had a mum that's picked her up and dropped her off"
- a quick guilt trip on Bratsy for not ringing "the third time since you've been away we've gone 24 hours without me hearing your voice, let's not let this become a regular thing" AKA I'm funding your extended holiday and don't you dare forget it 🙄 imagine being 18, pissing off to travel around another part of the world, and your mum whinging because you didn't call her one day. Let the poor bleeping girl just live her life for once.
-

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
Thank you @DipsyDoodle xx

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh, my heart breaks for her ( NOT) What on earth is she going to do once wobble starts school Sept for content. Go Wobble, show them pair of cu**s what you can achieve with a little bit of help. Bastards the pair of them !

Reactions: 23
The reason why she can't communicate properly with W is because he isn't the child she wanted to have! It's clear that unless your called Betsy then she doesn't really like you. W hasn't given her the funds to live off until he's 18 and now he's coming along and people aren't believing he's level 3 autistic then she knows she's screwed!
The way she spoke to Lula yesterday making out to B that she wasn't helping when in fact It was R who didn't want her help was disgusting. B is an adult if she wants to vape she can vape there's not a lot R can do about, but she wants B to be perfect to make her look like she's making the correct choice but I bet vaping isnt the only thing B is doing out there!

Reactions: 33
Plus that's what all the huns say when they're blowing smoke up her arse - "don't pay attention babe, those chrolls are just jealous".
I think it's far too reductive to say people come to this thread or any other on here because of jealousy. There are many reasons and each of us will have our own.

Mine is pure morbid curiosity. I'm caught up in a cycle of watching her do heinous and idiotic things, but keep getting away with it. It's bafflingly addictive.

Reactions: 60
The reason why she can't communicate properly with W is because he isn't the child she wanted to have! It's clear that unless your called Betsy then she doesn't really like you. W hasn't given her the funds to live off until he's 18 and now he's coming along and people aren't believing he's level 3 autistic then she knows she's screwed!
The way she spoke to Lula yesterday making out to B that she wasn't helping when in fact It was R who didn't want her help was disgusting. B is an adult if she wants to vape she can vape there's not a lot R can do about, but she wants B to be perfect to make her look like she's making the correct choice but I bet vaping isnt the only thing B is doing out there!
Speaking of the way she was with betsy and vaping, why didn't she behave like that with Lula? She leaves Lula's vapes in her bedroom after R has found them and never seems to be bothered that she does it! Same with isaac. Same with seb and his weed smoking. Won't be long before edie is doing it if she sees everyone else in the house and not getting stick for it! Hopefully she doesn't and she has her dad looking out for her.
R really needs to educate herself on vaping and drug smoking properly!

Reactions: 23
Speaking of the way she was with betsy and vaping, why didn't she behave like that with Lula? She leaves Lula's vapes in her bedroom after R has found them and never seems to be bothered that she does it! Same with isaac. Same with seb and his weed smoking. Won't be long before edie is doing it if she sees everyone else in the house and not getting stick for it! Hopefully she doesn't and she has her dad looking out for her.
R really needs to educate herself on vaping and drug smoking properly!
It's content for her when they leave it out and people see it on the sides in their rooms, it gets the people talking, the messages the threads going here! Whilst B is over there vaping no one cares so R has to mention it so it gets us all tattling! She's thick but not that thick! Like the crying and mentioning of a solicitor about a ECHP, why would you get a solicitor? It's not something they can sort (is it?)

Reactions: 19
It's content for her when they leave it out and people see it on the sides in their rooms, it gets the people talking, the messages the threads going here! Whilst B is over there vaping no one cares so R has to mention it so it gets us all tattling! She's thick but not that thick! Like the crying and mentioning of a solicitor about a ECHP, why would you get a solicitor? It's not something they can sort (is it?)
We are taking an EHCP to mediation…then tribunal if needed but won’t be having a solicitor and have personally never heard of anyone having one for this.
We are not looking for a specialist school though, we are asking for support to remain in mainstream.

Reactions: 15
We are taking an EHCP to mediation…then tribunal if needed but won’t be having a solicitor and have personally never heard of anyone having one for this.
We are not looking for a specialist school though, we are asking for support to remain in mainstream.
No I've never heard of a solicitor getting involved why would you.

Reactions: 4
SEN Solicitors can be hired to support with tribunal. There are lots of SEN lawyers..They specialise in law around special educational needs and/or disability.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.