Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InchSchlong

Wilby is more advanced than my 8 year old 😂shes still shouting asking has she cleaned her bum right🙈😂
She'll get there, I promise. Our 8 year old girl is good for this now, thank heavens, because I've never known a child to spend so long in the bathroom so often (she must take after her dad) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

VCJR

VIP Member
Oh it’s longer than what’s showing. Not even sure how I could change it as it’s just stating facts…. Maybe I could say “Rachel is a very unlikeable ‘lady’ who isn’t particularly nice to her family” hahaha.
You could copy and paste it here, then at least it will be viewed.
It's difficult to write about Rachel Hambleton using polite words, i struggled. But you can submit a shorter version . Or just say it a really shit book.
The honest reviews on Amazon are increasing slowly 😁.

x12x12x

VIP Member
Nah, the only reason Edie gets preferential treatment is because Rachael and Josh are in competition with her Dad over who gives her the best time. All the other kids get left to bring themselves up because there is no other parent to get one up on. I swear they get off on it 🤮.
Oh here I know!!! Could you not sense my sarcasm? 😊

FridaK

VIP Member
Off track here but does anyone think Megan Trainers new single semi resembles the patchwork mess? Only a little bit though. Eg who gave you permission to speak? Anyway back on track, I’m looking forward to the day Simon finally tells the hambleton thrush buckets exactly what he thinks of them. I’ll be there with snacks and fizzy cats piss for everyone. Or the day Seb finally lays out his pathetic excuse of a bent sacked copper father. Heck I’ll bring the popcorn!
I had to jump from Kehlani to listen to this but I laughed at the savagery 😂.

• Haha

mamadita

just seen this on an insta reel, I've not tried it so may not work, but if you want to read a book, but don't want to buy it you type the name of the book followed by this. might be handy for anyone who wants to try and read the latest horror story without paying her for it 😆
Screenshot_20230410_110506_Instagram.jpg

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
If she doesn't reel Edie in sharpish she won't know what's hit her in the next couple of years. Re the last video she asked Joyce to go and speak to E and he refused.
---
I forgot about these two.
Not sure if you're bothered but you've got messages popping up on there, careful, she will set her little search minion out for you.

Reactions: 4
I will rejoice the day I don't have to wipe my five year olds bum any longer! Obviously, it's my job to, I'm happy to, he's my child but it would be a huge milestone for him to learn to do it himself! So amazing for Wilby to know that is what needs doing!
Wilby is more advanced than my 8 year old 😂shes still shouting asking has she cleaned her bum right🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3