Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imfinallyhere

Despite trying to set herself up as "autism mum" alongside "DV saviour" she's not actually posted any content about how to parent an autistic toddler. She occasionally posts other people's pages but that's about it. All they do is complain about him, his "meltdowns" and "attacks". The new toy thing for example, could have been a good way to show how they introduce new concepts to him in a way that help him deal with it better. Instead she jus chucks something at him whilst he's feeling ill and tired and then does the FML moment when he gets upset.
Despite trying to set herself up as "autism mum" alongside "DV saviour" she's not actually posted any content about how to parent an autistic toddler. She occasionally posts other people's pages but that's about it. All they do is complain about him, his "meltdowns" and "attacks". The new toy thing for example, could have been a good way to show how they introduce new concepts to him in a way that help him deal with it better. Instead she jus chucks something at him whilst he's feeling ill and tired and then does the FML moment when he gets upset.

I absolutely don't agree with using your children for content but if you are going to, do it in a way that's informative and respectful.
She can’t link or tag herself to autism organisations because 1) they would soon question the level three diagnosis and 2) the organisations I know of focus on the positives and the small victories rather than the fml moments. They would be shocked by her parenting imo

Reactions: 6

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I thought he was doing something like digital media/ lvideo editing?
And hoping to get into university eventually.
And also help his evil stepmother with video editing?

I still haven't looked through The Patchwork Family for whatever she wrote about Wilby and his level 3 Autism. But I will definitely do it today.
I just have to psych myself up & get into the right frame of mind to plough through it again
😭😭😭.
Ah yes you are right. I thought he needed to resit some of his GCSEs as well.

Squiggle

VIP Member
The Patchwork tat shop are selling these really unpleasant and distasteful socks.
Surely normal parents wouldn't buy or wear these?
Edited to add, the company that supplies them is based in New York.
They sell the socks for $9.99. That's less than £8.00. Rachel Hambleton is selling them for £10.00. Robbing people yet again.
But at least we know why Dopey Jo is up so late into the night, sending important emails to North America.
And emailing them at night because of the time difference. I still haven't quite worked that one out 🤔.
Did they copy ratshits foot pose for the last pic?

• Haha

Lurking2007

Lots of positive vibes from me to you 😘😘. I waited 4 months for my hysterectomy surgery which now sounds like a relatively short wait these days. God , I love a proper anaesthetic!
Thank you ❤❤
Its short I guess but we all know Womens health isn't taken seriously

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I've always enjoyed an alcoholic drink over a weekend. Never drank to major excess with it in recent years as I've learnt my limits. My go to tipple would be a vodka and diet coke, but randomly, even though i really fancied one, I started disliking it so I don't drink it anymore. I tried a few different gins but didn't find one I liked enough to buy a bottle. I tried some fruity ciders, didn't mind it too much but again not enough to want to buy anymore (we don't really enjoy going out to pubs, too many people there 🤣) so subsequently, I haven't had a drink at home for a good few weeks, if not months, now because I actually don't like the taste of anything enough to make me want to drink it.

I don't see the point in forcing something down when you say you don't want to get drunk. When I was younger and did go out, we'd force shots of sambuca, jager, sours etc down us to get pissed. None if us liked it but we wanted to be pissed. I couldn't touch any of them now though.

I tried weed once and pretty much threw a whitey. I didn't like the way it made me feel so i've never touched it again. I hate the smell, the taste and the after effect so why would I?

If you're allegedly traumatised by your mothers drinking and your stepsons are traumatised by their mothers drinking why would you sit there and force some glasses of red wine down your throat? For what purpose? It makes absolutely so sense whatsoever and other than her throwing everyone else under the bus, its yet another pointless lie with no benefit to anyone.
The first and second time I tried weed I pulled a whitey too 🤢 but I didn’t smoke it both times I ate it in brownies. It made the whole room spin and it makes my anxiety worse.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I guess the old clips could have been on FB or Insta memories of her stories which she has seen and just thought would be lovely to share again 🤦🏻‍♀️

InchSchlong

It’s Josh who ‘s talking about cleaning not Seb
---

My 11 year old has ASD and he has no sensation around doing 💩. I’d be celebrating too if he actually went on the toilet. Finally got an appointment with a paediatrician after 8 years of being fobbed off about it as it’s “because he’s autistic”.
We're lucky our 5 year old ASD is fully toilet trained, except for wiping his bum. Our biggest hurdle is emotions, and the (non level 3) mild violence this can bring.
Fobbing off is rife, I'm so pleased you're finally being heard!

Reactions: 5

notfake

Chatty Member
Asking as I know someone will remember… is it doxxing that our Rach and Joshie said didn’t exist? There was something he said on a video a little while back that in all his years of policing he hadn’t come across it and we were making it up essentially. Couldn’t remember if it was doxxing or something else? 😕
That comes to mind for me.

Reactions: 5