Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2ofeach

VIP Member
She named a few, did you see the highlight ‘F around F out’?
Apparently she ran over her own dog being irresponsible letting it run next to the car. Then set up a go fund me for the vet fees, but failed to mention it was her that ran it over.
Is this code 🤣
What, where & to whom are you referring ?
Her life is so confusing I'm quite dizzy trying to understand anything of late 🤭

Reactions: 6

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Lula will need an NHS diagnoses for it to be recognised by the school & need an ECHP. Nurseries (can be) more accepting of private diagnoses

Reactions: 5

Retro80s

VIP Member
To be fair autistic or not a 3 year old has not much say over their hairstyle. It's absolutely all about her and the attention she is desperate for.
It is about the child if the only way to give them a haircut is to hold their head like it’s in a vice and have them screaming the place down.
Why would anyone went to put their kid through that, it’s so traumatic for autistic kids, if you haven’t been in that position, you’ll never understand.

Anyway I thought this thread was about Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
Why does Emily reckon fed is needing a senco and educational psychologist was it I just seen on her story’s? Is she claiming Fred is autistic now?

Reactions: 2

Somerset girl

VIP Member
It is about the child if the only way to give them a haircut is to hold their head like it’s in a vice and have them screaming the place down.
Why would anyone went to put their kid through that, it’s so traumatic for autistic kids, if you haven’t been in that position, you’ll never understand.

Anyway I thought this thread was about Rach?
Yes that's what I was saying exactly.

Reactions: 2