Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jxhx

VIP Member
she got asked a question about W’s hair a few months ago and she said that she just wants it to grow long. no issue with clippers or anything.
I saw a live she was on where he had the topknot in, just after they'd started putting it in. Someone asked about it and she said "oh his hair, yes I'm growing it out".

Reactions: 7

jxhx

VIP Member
Did anyone spot the little gem on the Patchwork the Store Insta grid post on 2nd March congratulating R about the latest book? I wonder which of the team wrote that as it doesn’t sound like R. Interesting that it acknowledges the fact that people think she is using the CIC for her own gain, that’s brave of them to say!!
It was Jen. Someone mentioned about her putting the wooden hand in shot

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Looking forward to these posts. Also looking forward to reading the reviews when the huns realise its not a book of advice on how to raise kids.
587424E9-B8C2-4968-B835-2FA135BD7A65.jpeg

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
By the way the only dessert restaurant in Torbay is in the centre of Torquay, which is a horrible place to be at the best of times and find it very odd why they'd want to go there at that time of night. I hope he isn't driving on his own under a provisional licence.
There’s the waffle inn in Paignton now so could be going there, better than that shit pit in Torquay

VCJR

VIP Member
I d
I have insomnia as usual, and know Rachel sleeps soundly at night in the belief that she's perfect and everyone else is the problem. The bit about her mother, that poor long suffering woman isn't toxic at all and hope her other 3 children are giving her lots of support. She wants to try having a real toxic mother, the symptoms of which doesn't involve projectile vomiting and I won't say what in case it gives her ideas.

The deluded huns will read that part about her mother and believe it, and not spot the glaringly obvious contradictions that stand out more than Rachel's light up signs. She named all three girls, so convenient of Rachel to miss out that bit.

Maybe an emotional support animal would be ideal for Rachel for all the "trauma" she has suffered.
View attachment 2031768
I didn't realise you had a problem with insomnia too😔.
It's so hard when your body is so tired, bit your brain wants an all nighter 😫.
Next chapter coming up.
---

---
FINDING ME AGAIN
Chapter 14
2 didn't download again 😬. So added at the end.
Edited to add, Rachel Hambleton was in the top set for English🤨.
Really?
& if you had wheels, you'd be a bike.
Oh, i forgot, you really are the village bike.
---
THE FUTURE
chapter 15
---
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
THE END.
Now I'm going to start at the beginning of the book and see if there's anything of interest to screenshot for Tattle 😊.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

JW80

VIP Member
Pink t shirt and topknot....will the next big thing be that Wilby is gender fluid? Wouldn't put anything past her!
Imagine the huns then. God they will be insufferable and flappy gobbed tart will love it

Lifeinpieces

I never really look at book charts but would you expect a book to be high up the charts on release date?
I just checked and it’s number 58 on Amazon best sellers, is that expected? Seems pretty bad to me…

oh and just for any huns reading, there are 5 reviews all 5 star. No one stayed up late to write a bad review! 🙄
Only 1 verified and I reckon Lisa has written hers twice.

Reactions: 6

AnotherMrsJones

Exactly what I was thinking, I actually love the new Facebook post as it’s the style of writing that brought me here 😂 no matter what the occasion R has a fully remembered conversation to wheel out 😂
Screenshot for the blocked? Pretty please

Seenthelighttorbay

Surely Seb hasn't passed his test already? He only turned 17 five minutes ago. So how is he taking Edie out?

Unless they put him through one of those intensive courses and kept it quiet 🤔
Dessert bar is in walking distance.
---
By the way the only dessert restaurant in Torbay is in the centre of Torquay, which is a horrible place to be at the best of times and find it very odd why they'd want to go there at that time of night. I hope he isn't driving on his own under a provisional licence.
There's one in Paignton on Grockle Street.

VCJR

VIP Member
She hasn't mentioned me yet. But I'm still looking. No mention of the Exeter stalker either.
---
INFLUENCING BEHIND THE SCENES
Chapter 12

Attachments

Last edited:

VCJR

VIP Member
I post quite a few on the NI influencers threads 😂 I dedicate a poem to whatever insta hun has pissed me off most that week 😂 this wasn’t my best masterpiece as I’m a few glasses of wine in. But thanks for the love 😂💗
What's the NI influencers thread?
I'm feeling a bit thick today 🙄.

• Haha