Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that all these trolls she catches have what one would class as a job that requires integrity. They are always teachers and NHS workers never just Maureen from down the local launderette type thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I’m with Josh, Betsy does need to go away and learn to live by herself. Rachel is not helping her by doing everything for her, I used to think Betsy was a nice enough teenage girl, but Rach has worshipped her to the point where Betsy thinks the world revolves around her and she just creates chaos wherever she is. Shes mean to her siblings and has no respect for the house she lives in and the opportunities given to her, she’s just incredibly entitled right now and Rach is somehow thinking she’s an amazing human being who she should just continually provide for and enable. The whole thing is one enormous shit show that I’m continuously baffled by, that anyone would look up to her as a role model of parenting, it’s like watching a Shakespearean tragedy. Your kids are human beings, not FML content for you to make money from., terribly sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
When she does this I always look back at my previous posts and consider whether there is anything hateful or that would make me embarrassed or ashamed. I don’t use Instagram so no concerns there. I think I’m bloody hilarious, witty, and insightful (might need to work on modesty 😂). The worst thing I’ve said about her is that her chin looks like a jacket potato and that she’s a fraud and a terrible Mother. I ain’t convinced it’s gonna get me locked up tbh.

Seems like you’re pretty obsessed and miserable Rachel. Not like us; I love the observant critique here and enjoy the sense of community.

💃🏻 💅🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

BettyCat20

VIP Member
It's NOT OK to allow your 3 year old to say the word cunt. It's an absolute disgrace, you're an embarrassment!

Reactions: 60

FridaK

VIP Member
OMG 😩.

This is Rachael being a loony and pretending that Betsy didn't know these kids before she got there.

0DBBEC36-5387-493E-B0F6-74319A147D92.jpeg

This is Betsy on Amelia's Instagram Page over a year ago

94EC493B-E438-4D3A-BCDE-56F047594E32.jpeg

The other girl also follows Betsy's private Instagram and you can see they are all from Torbay. Why is Rachael being a crank?

• Haha
  • Wow

Somethink less

Seb saying to his Dad he could've watched football with him 🥺🥺🥺 Josh should bloody cherish that his teenage son wants to hang out watching football together instead of ranting about the dishes. So many teenagers aren't interested these days!

• Sad

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Jesus. The little clip above is about Lula? Her vulnerable and possibly autistic 13 year old? What kind of 'mother' would even think of writing something so hurtful and triggering. Is she suggesting that Lula is some kind of sociopath with no emotion? Fucking hell Rachel Hambleton you never fail to amaze me with your utterly low level of parenting and care for those kids.
*Eta* The digital footprint of those kids is shocking. That's out there for anyone to see and read. I could cry for Lula.

• Sad
  • Heart

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
How is chatting to strangers on here any different to her huns chatting to each other on the patreon? They don’t know each other, don’t meet up…..

seems exactly the same to me

• Heart

Roma890

Any professional who works worth vulnerable adults and children would never:

a) Privately message an unrelated under 16 year old child.
b) Then share their communications on a public social media platform

It's a gross violation of basic Safeguarding and any reputable Professional could be discliplined/lose their job as a result.

Reactions: 59

FridaK

VIP Member
Truly thinking of Slosh at this current time. Poor bloke just wanted to be in charge of his own little Raffle project 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 59

JW80

VIP Member
'If you come for me I will out you' Give it a rest Rach, you cant even put your own ridiculously overpriced shoes on without that twat of a husband holding your teeny tiny fake tanned hand. You'll do nothing you Cuntasaurus!!! 🖕PS Learn what a troll is shit for brains!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
It’s a sad day when you’re so short on friends that an anonymous “troll hunter” is your new bestie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Funny how none of these "trolls" ever message and say "ok, you want me to stop talking about you on Tattle, all you have to do is be honest about the PayPal money and other ill-gotten gains, start being honest with your followers that everything they pay towards your Patreon, your shop, your tracksuits etc is going in your pocket and not into your useless centres, and stop flogging your kids' lives online". She never screenshots that, does she? If she'd tracked me down and messaged me I think I'd just send her a link to the Tattle wiki and block her (although she's blocked anyway so her gurning chops don't turn up on my feed). As someone else pointed out, nothing more has ever been said about @VCJR because she is pursuing the GDPR breach and doxing through the official channels. The more she shares these "trolls" who send her grovelling messages and close down all their accounts, the more I'm convinced that it's all fake accounts made up by her, Sloshy and Jo to drum up interest in her shit book.

Reactions: 56

Smell_my_cheese

I
33F91D4B-F8EF-46EF-8212-B982A1FB7C02.jpeg

I really like her new ‘mugshot’ idea.

Name: Rachaele
Job: Full-time creepy filmer and part time saviour of women
Interesting details:
*Likes to ridicule and shame her husband/children/friends online
*Likes to sell details of her children to the highest bidder
*Obsessed with ‘outing’ people who have a differing opinion to her
*Is the most beautiful woman in Josh’s world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
Ooh Rach you’re double hard ain’t ya! Ya sad cunt. I won’t ever leave here or stop highlighting the shit you do. You’re a disgusting human being, an awful mother (I use the term loosely) and shit friend. You have the morals of an ally cat and scam your way through life with that bent sacked copper husband of yours.

Reactions: 55

Bennington12

Wow, not knowing who is in or out your house and then being so open that you have no idea someone else is in your daughters room, quality!
Is it just me that finds it weird that she constantly texts her children’s friends? 😕 I was pretty close to my friends mum growing up but I couldn’t imagine texting her and likewise I can’t imagine texting my children’s friends (though they are currently much younger)🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 55