PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, any private ASD diagnosis should be widely accepted IF it’s been done to gold standard NICE guidelines. She will want the NHS diagnosis so she can say to everyone on here that said it’s a “paid for” thing that they were wrong, it’s to prove a point to Tattle only. What a cow for wasting a much needed appointment!

Secondly what kind of women are observing a “severely autistic, non verbal” child and that makes them broody do they not understand the despair and struggles that people with ASD suffer, and their families? Something about that doesn’t sit right with me, it’s like these people just don’t think!!!!

Thirdly WTF? She’s basically gaslighting Josh in front of her PatreCON huns. “Jo will watch this later and say you’re being ridiculous” “see all the huns think you’re being a twat” and so on. Sick classic abuse tactics (and I’m not saying J is innocent because we all know he’s not)

Reactions: 44
Awww karma works in mysterious ways, being left on read, poor you, now you know how it feels when people who message you and you just read it and not reply.

As for the fines
You should have got your lap dog Jo to check for you

Reactions: 24
There’s the bit about B. It’s hard work to find the bit where she actually tells the story she starts it about 64 times!
Telling the world where your daughter is going alone, on what date, from where and with how much spending money.

Absolute dickhead!!

Reactions: 68
The John Parkes does not give an automatic diagnosis regardless of whether his already diagnosed. My son was assessed there and we had to wait for them to gather all the information , and then a week or so after the face to face appointment with them they wrote to us with his diagnosis

Reactions: 22
None of her waffling lies make any sense.

I’m just glad she clarified what she was making during that live because I’ve never seen anyone cut the corners off pre sliced cheese for any logical reason whatsoever. Lasagne? Who knew

Reactions: 17
What the fuck is she working as to have £2000 from her work in Liverpool...a bloody stripper?! She's only been there a couple of months. Has she fuck saved up 2 grand in that amount of time, she's not qualified to do anything that would earn more than minimum wage. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think Rachaeaeaeale is being totally honest, I know...it shocked me too

Reactions: 45
This made me laugh , not about the swimming but she just wants a dry robe. Honestly ste really is all about owning stuff, I love my dry robe , I use mine for dog walks , she doesn’t walk her dogs. And I thought she’s on about swimming lessons but was bobbing on the middle of the sea on holiday.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
They’ve agreed with the Autism diagnosis but will they agree ‘level 3’?

Reactions: 17
As if she'd get her arse out of bed, across the carpet, down the stepladder, down the other stairs, out of the door and do the 5 minute walk to the beach, to get in the sea every day? Will she bollocks! She can't be fucked to get up with the child she was horrifically sliced in half to birth is awake.

Reactions: 31
Firstly I hope Betsy loves it in Thailand, I hope she finally gets chance to spread her wings and not be surrounded by her mum or her mums mates. So she can actually live!

Secondly, that cardigan looks a bit tight there Rach.

Reactions: 29
None of her waffling lies make any sense.

I’m just glad she clarified what she was making during that live because I’ve never seen anyone cut the corners off pre sliced cheese for any logical reason whatsoever. Lasagne? Who knew
It's fresh lasagne sheets that she's cutting to fit into a round dish instead of the lasagne dish Joyce left out for her.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the life Josh has?! Can't have a disagreement or she'll post it to all her followers and get them to pile on. I hope all the merlot and shit clothes are worth it Sloshy!

Reactions: 22
Gutted my ex nail lady from when I lived in the bay has done Mannas nails she’s to sweet to be involved with them fuckers!

Reactions: 10
yes but you didnt have brilliant psychologist, just waiting about, possibly in the corridor, when Josh popped in to chat, finding out for “her indoors”, if, as they had private diagnosis’, they need a NHS as well

Reactions: 16
yes but you didnt have brilliant psychologist, just waiting about, possibly in the corridor, when Josh popped in to chat, finding out for “her indoors”, if, as they had private diagnosis’, they need a NHS as well
Ah that’s where I went wrong then!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.