Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

n8459

Chatty Member
Just been blocked! 🤣 liked a comment about her having new nails (literally just said “nice new nails” or something innocent like that)

wonder why she blocked me for liking a comment admiring her nails????

what a pathetic, insecure life

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
At no point has anyone having a stroke been mentioned on here.
The WhatsApp group read here, surely they see that we haven’t, and that R has just announced it.
Wonder why the fishermen in town hate her?! Anything to do with how she treated Edies dad and he’s from a fishing family!
It’s people closer to home, not on a gossip site,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hi everyone, I’ve lurked probably daily since the 2019 snot fest 🥴 I wanted to comment today because that fb post has really pissed me off! I work in the paediatric health area and all assessments in our area concentrate on the positive first. There’s as much opportunity for parents/settings to record this on forms as there is negative. (Maybe all areas aren’t the same). All my colleagues feel really passionately about highlighting the positives for the child and utilising the skills the children already have for them to make progress. I don’t know any childrens service that concentrate on the negatives. I think she’s used the assessment forms as an excuse to post as she knows that she can exploit the SEN parents following her for good engagement. And also make herself look good and professionals look bad! Yet again she’s managed to find a way to twist something round to give her an opportunity to get engagement on her scammy page. At the expense of her childrens privacy once again! 😡
Long term lurker, first time poster.
I live in the same area. Have the same form/booklet for my 4yr old daughter and there 100% are areas/questions in this booklet that ask about the positives! It also contains suggestions on ways to create routine, improve diet, limit screen time and suggestions for the family to think about activity’s that can be done with the child to help. She’s clearly not read it properly as doesn’t appear to be following any of the guidance in it!

• Wow
Reactions: 67

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The only separation Wilby struggles with is from his ipad 🤦‍♀️
And he probably can't ride a bike or scooter because they have never let him try!
His fine motor skills have always looked great too.
He apparently plays well within nursery and from what she's shown he can also play on his own 🤷‍♀️
And again, from what she has shown he's a great little talker (albeit slower than others maybe) but if she took the time to learn herself then she would actually understand what he is saying because we all can! And he very clearly understands alot too.
Shes so negative about him its awful. I dont think iv ever heard her say anything positive! In fact, about any of those children!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Couple of questions?
if the shop is closing what an utter waste of money that was decorating it, stocking it, and renting it. Surely if that doesn’t ring alarm bells to the paying huns what will!?
I wonder if Riddled, in the past, has had a problem with the lady who runs Punk? It’s just weird that she is copying everything, even copies the window displays.
Punk is well of aware of Ratshit, unfortunately for Ratshit, Punk knows all her dirty secrets 🤣🤣 (she knows a lot, she is friends with the apicellas)
Luckily for R Punk doesn't think R is worth the oxygen, and some stuff is not her stories to tell, and she has integrity.
Honestly Punk is an amazing lady

• Heart
Reactions: 66

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
Is she actually having some kind of joke with this?! Why does she always make this boy out to be worse than he actually is? It’s disgusting! He’s a wonderful lad who’s been badly letdown by those two cretins. He can do most of these things and he’s so intelligent (especially his animal knowledge) why does she not celebrate him? She sickens me.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Lewlew

Thread suggestion: on the beg for a freebie hob, all because Josh hasn't got a job

• Haha

NiceCrumpet

Rach needs to get better at doing her research. I have easily found a peer reviewed journal article written in 2020 that confidently asserts that county lines is a new phenomenon. Conversely, Huffington Post reckons it's been around since the 90s. However, the article I read was clear that, in the 90s, the cities were hubs with dealers travelling to smaller towns to target vulnerable people to act as "runners". Back in the day we called it "joeying". Whereas county lines involves grooming and sending vulnerable people. The whole point of the name county lines is that it operates on mobile phone networks. Has she mentioned her mobile phone in her accounts? No?

FYI Rach, the use of mobiles is where the "lines" comes from, not a bloody train line which is where I think you have gone in your very, very poorly, narcissistic head.

So, to claim she was involved in County lines is really just proof of how ridiculous and desperate she is.

No wonder Josh Marshall was sacked from Devon and Cornwall Constabulary!

ETA as others above, I have considerable experience of working with adults and children involved in substance misuse and county lines, cuckooing, etc. This includes my number being sold to a dealer with hilarious, eye-opening results 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Is she actually having some kind of joke with this?! Why does she always make this boy out to be worse than he actually is? It’s disgusting! He’s a wonderful lad who’s been badly letdown by those two cretins. He can do most of these things and he’s so intelligent (especially his animal knowledge) why does she not celebrate him? She sickens me.
I’m surprised she said he struggles with separation- he gets enough practice!

• Haha
  • Sad

nbt

VIP Member
Seb saying, “you’re a mental couple” 😂

He’s not wrong. Come, join us 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I'm going to message her and ask her was she running for Moss Side or Cheetham Hill? And did she ever fly down the M62 to have a meet with the big men in Toxteth 😂😂😂.

Honestly, it's hilarious when you think about it. This 15 year old kid (a girl no less,) from Torbay apparently breaking the mould and becoming the first teen to run for the biggest 1990's gangsters. Manchester to Devon. Who knew 😂😂.
I grew up in Manchester, spent my teenage years in a children's home and then at 18 moved into a high rise flat in Moss Side. Her make believe stories make me more irritated than I can begin to explain. The life she makes out she had, I pretty much lived. But to her it seems a way to get attention and praise. It's like she's read somewhere what it may have been like to be in care and she's run with every single bit of it. But she wasn't actually in care. She was sleeping over at her mates houses or at her brothers. That's not being in the fucking care system.

I'm guessing I feel the same way when she talks about that as the parents here that have experience with autism feel when she bangs on about Wilby. Or how people here feel that have experience with an addict, when she goes on about being addicted to amphetamines. And how anyone here that's experienced domestic abuse feels when she makes out she's lived through it.

I don't actually believe she's experienced any real trauma in her sorry little life. I think she has figured out being a victim gets her a shit ton of attention and so she latches on to anything she reads or hears about that gets her that validation. She's an attention seeking, lying, greedy scumbag.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

FridaK

VIP Member
Just to say about posters, for all anyone knows it could have been a hun, or a someone in Rachael's 'circle,' 🙄, or Rachael herself trying to create some fantastical troll stories, uncover identities on here, drip feeding private WhatsApp content to cause trouble and then disappearing as if being 'found out,' is something to be terrified of

Not to be overly suspicious, but you can't ever be sure and tbh, these people are crazy so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Remember, everything with a pinch of salt 👌

Reactions: 62

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
That coat triggered a memory for me from the very early 80s when I was a kid and had a kid's version of this 👇
Screenshot_20230114-124036_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm howling 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Wotsit

VIP Member
Did none of you nasty trolls get rachaels memo about discussing Wilby on here?

Stop saying how wonderful and clever he is please, it doesn't fit her narrative for telling patreon how awful we are about him. Honestly 😉

(I agree with you all, he is extremely bright, how many 3 year old can name the exact type of snake for example. The only person disappointed in him and who constantly belittles him is his own mother)

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
People that have to post an after shag selfie in their 40s are trying to hard to make out they love each other the hardest ever!

Freckles39

I had a traumatic childhood. My children will never have my life . They will never know what I went through. I’m breaking the chain not encouraging it to continue.

• Heart

Cjen84

Her begging post for all the Xmas stuff annoyed me, and with the lack of transparency etc etc, so got in touch with cic standards people. Today I got my reply. Now I could have read this wrong, but I think they may be investigating the cic, purely because of the we can't tell you if there is or isn't.
So yes Rach, I will own this so do your worst. All my social media accounts are locked down more than Alcatraz, I have no information available for you to use, plus if you did find something, it's most likely to be my abusive wife beating ex husband current wife slagging me off for breathing. Oh and my dad's a retired Police Officer so nothing you can do can scare me more than my dad when he goes into copper mode

Attachments

• Heart