Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eachpeach

VIP Member
I don’t disagree with that at all and if it’s the case, then it’s admirable, but perhaps don’t put out little bits of bait as that has definitely been the case.
Oh yeah absolutely, he obviously knows the whole story but Emily will do the same

Reactions: 5

Doeli70

VIP Member
So she closing the shop down because the footfall is crap currently and because its a seaside down but they're advertising for a Saturday girl and a service manager who will oversea both sites when open..
Also why does wiby just sit in a corner of his room why not sit him downstairs with them in the mornings 🤔
Where did you see that she's closing the shop?

Reactions: 4

jxhx

VIP Member
She posted last night on patreon how Wilbur is back in nursery today and the other kids tomorrow whilst filming him in his big boy bed asleep. And then this morning she posted a link to his starry night light from Amazon (I think) that she was showing whilst filming Wilby in his safe space 🙄
Its Edie in bed is it not?

Imfinallyhere

Lianne apparently spent New Year's Eve "snuggled in" with R at Shamblecon Towers. She posted a pic on NYD but put a sticker over L's face although she did post a video of L & Seb taking down the tree while she sat on her arse under her blanket.
Rach covered Ls face or Lianne?

I’m sure the fact Emily has just had her baby shower and is getting a lot of positive attention won’t be sitting right with Queen R either.
Good. You reap what you sow Rach!

Sj888

Sorry to just jump in here randomly, I’ve been looking through the wiki and some of the threads but I just cannot keep up! Did we ever find out what happened between her and Emily and if they still speak? TIA x

Reactions: 3

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Imagine waking up in a morning and having to worry about what's being said about you on tattle, a WhatsApp group, Facebook and Instagram.

Then she has to get up and deal with 5 kids all with various issues caused by her lack of parenting, sloshy opening the red wine by 9am and following her round all day, various shops and centres to think about, cleaners and dog walkers to let in, and then she has to start working harder on the internet all day to keep the money coming in.

I honestly have no idea how she lives with the pressure. I'd have jacked the whole thing in months ago. This patreon and WhatsApp group is really sounding like it could be the massive eye-opener people needed.
Is the WhatsUp group exclusive to huns.? How did it come about..?
sorry if it’s been discussed🫣

MrsA99

VIP Member
Just been thinking about this whole Nikki wanting everyone’s insta handles thing. I think it was Fridak that said a while ago that Nikki was employed by or at least benefitting from PTWM (probably has a Costa everyday and plenty of footlocker shoes for the whole family). Maybe she has been given this job after I said if people cancel their patreon but their insta handle is different to their name they can stay for free. Maybe she’s doing the audit 🤔
I’m catching up and must have missed something and I think posts have been deleted.
Nikki from the WhatsApp group is asking for Insta handles?

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Is elphaba the one who only sings 1 song badly
That’s the one . She’s currently switching between the two filthy T-shirts she’s worn since Xmas . And the free hair extensions she was gifted are matted into one giant dred nest. Has been crying about it’s not safe for her a trans women to be locked out alone . And is then wandering around London alone pissed up.