Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Sorry to go back to the ‘tend bedsit video but something just doesn’t make sense to me. She says she rented the dining room off her friend for £50 (worth £107.68 in todays money) but the dining room in her words had a wooden table they would sit on to use the cream phone on the wall. So where exactly was your bed Rancid in this clearly communal dining room with a landline and a table?! And would I heck be renting a room that was communal for £50 per week.
What year do we think it was? Me and my friends had a house share in 1997 in North London (nice area) and that was £50 each a week - actual bedroom each and everything

Reactions: 7

chickhicks86

VIP Member
It shocked me how much mine had been masking for years.
She’s just got her first job and it’s in retail, in work she’s chatty and helpful, she walks through the front door at home, grunts at us and puts herself away in her room to listen to music and recharge. It is exhausting for masking teen girls, imagine having that mocked. She’s great at reading up on level 3 violent toddlers, she needs to start reading up on masking in girls!
I think she actually did a repost on her stories about autistic teenage girls once.....job done!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
That’s probably because they know we’re all in the right over here and they don’t want to admit they fucked up, also from what I can gather they seem to be the “Queen Bees” of the what’s app? God that cringed me out typing that, but you know what I mean, they probably feel a sense of power and belonging over there so would never switch sides no matter how much they agree with us all. Also we’ve probably hurt their pride a bit by calling them thick huns lol.
Your profile picture looks mint for NYE 😂😂

• Haha

Eachpeach

VIP Member
I came here for the PTWM thread after her sob fest about awful tattle trolls and it opened my eyes . One now the elphaba one after seeing all these TikTokers begging for gifts . I really hope that guy does investigate her he says eventually . Hopefully it will be sometime this year .

* Edited for spelling .
Is elphaba the one who only sings 1 song badly

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Fifah1907

VIP Member
There’s a couple of extra mentions I haven’t yet seen on here so here’s my 2022 Oscars.

mid you have better suggestions I’m happy to reconsider my nominations

Best video - “Oh are we” reveal
Best holiday - Dubai (special commendation goes to the picture of the extra legroom seat that they weren’t sat in)
Best day trip - taking her mates for haircuts
Best lie - Josh is on a career break
Best outfit - it’s a toughie, her camelhoof trackies, her bright pink mulberry combo, her OTT gucci glasses
Best member of staff - Betsy for her efforts in the Patchwork store sat there reading Tattle
Best Police Officer - (upto June 2022 only) Joshua Marshall for excellent extra curricula detective work
TMI Award - a late entry… the blood clot

For them, 2023 means it’s now only 4 years away from Josh being able to REAPPLY to join the police force (barred list for 5 years apploed
In June 22)
I missed the leg room seat story 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Eachpeach

VIP Member
That’s the one . She’s currently switching between the two filthy T-shirts she’s worn since Xmas . And the free hair extensions she was gifted are matted into one giant dred nest. Has been crying about it’s not safe for her a trans women to be locked out alone . And is then wandering around London alone pissed up.
Ah yes that full on shit show, saw how she turnt up to watch wicked or something on the off chance he'd get in for free and then cried

• Wow

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
That’s the one . She’s currently switching between the two filthy T-shirts she’s worn since Xmas . And the free hair extensions she was gifted are matted into one giant dred nest. Has been crying about it’s not safe for her a trans women to be locked out alone . And is then wandering around London alone pissed up.
Omg my 14yr old daughter follows elphaba in tiktok

Did anyone else she this in arsetrids story on Christmas eve i think it was? Hasn't been mentioned again since 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

ems1982

Chatty Member
Sorry haven’t caught up yet, can someone on patreon let me know if you have it:
The link to the Lula story (either on here or actual patreon), the date it was and the time stamp of the video if poss (where in the video the story starts). Thanks xxx

• Heart