PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You legend. Evri Kevri is on his way with an extra luxurious prison release tracksuit. It is all so deliciously dramatic. I'm up for infiltrating the group disguised as the pantomime cow. I think we need more of this. Now, if we all agree to subscribe to Patreon as a special Xmas/New Year treat, how are they going to know who to let in and who to banish as a troll?

Reactions: 18
@chickenshopcharlie that is superb!! It says a lot that on the most part is tattle trolls manage to get on apart from the odd mole that comes in to stir. As always anything to do with R becomes toxic even hundom is not safe!

Reactions: 14
I've read this twice and my brain is in tiny fragments just floating about. How in Gods name can Rachael live like this? And she has the bare faced cheek to say Tattle makes her "poorly in the head.'

Nah, it's not just Tattle at all is it. She must be a nervous wreck

Reactions: 36
I stopped following them a while back, have they moved house, last I knew was they were renting a house from a family member.
I’m not sure as I haven’t followed them for long but it looks like they are doing the house up so I guess they own it rather than rent. Darren has a lovely eye for interior though, much more confident in his own style, not a mish mash like Scambleton Towers.

Reactions: 12
I tried to sing it all to the Fresh Prince then soon realised it didn't work

If not a panto, it could definitely be a new itv drama!!

Reactions: 29
Thanks guys. It kind of wrote itself once I got going.
There were 2 WhatsApp groups with about 350 people in each I think. Apparently the other one was much quieter and barely got past the introducing themselves stage.
there was talk of Sam, Vanessa and the apicella girls but they do believe R’s book is gospel but at least they discussed it.
even the huns think R and J had an affair.
They have finally come to terms that R and Em have fallen out but think it’s very nice that neither ladies have slagged each other off and kept the details quiet. Just wait for the book huns…
And remember there were only about 20 people regularly posting. They forgot that 100s of others were reading. They will have sent loads over here that will now be making up their own minds!

Reactions: 42
Are they trying to figure out who weeping cassandra is?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ iv only just got around to reading that did all that actually happen
And here we all are, being adults and having lovely civilised conversations between us all!
Also I'd just like to add, I have never and would never give rach a penny of my money so no, I'm not on patreon or her crazy WhatsApp

Reactions: 25
I promise you every single bit of that happened. I couldn’t make it up if I tried! They love you.
Also banished perfume hun was called Charlie… I wonder who they thought they were banishing
This should give R some good reading for her long trip back from longleat. She probably doesn’t know the half of what went on either.

Reactions: 29
I'm confused by this as I'm in patreon (please no-one judge!) and didn't get added to the WhatsApp (luckily). Don't see how that works as the Nikki person can't have been given everyone's phone number? Don't see how you got added 'with the rest of them'?

Patreon subscription is with email - how (and by whom) were phone numbers passed to Nikki or whoever set up the WhatsApp? Really don't want mine given and pretty sure i didn't give it when I signed up to patreon.

Reactions: 6
No you had to actually physically join. It was on a live at the end of November where she mentioned the prison wishlist. They set up and insta page called queens of patreon then Nikki put a link on there to join the WhatsApp group. I thought ‘oh why not, let’s see what they say about tattle’ it was much more entertaining than I bargained for though!

Reactions: 34
Jesus christ I can't even remember what I said about the prison wish list lmao.
Not sure whether to feel flattered or frightened, the bunch of freaks

Reactions: 23
Oh ok! That's alright then - worried some weirdo queen hun would have my phone number! Although some could accuse me for being at least 50% weird for being on patreon but you know!
I'm sure the WhatsApp is entertaining but don't think I could cope with it!!

Reactions: 15
Wow. I mean, at least tattle is relatively stable, you get the odd people butting heads but generally it’s quite chill and very supportive when people are struggling.

Hundom sounds absolutely awful, and much like a lot of huns I know in my real life, so lovely to each others faces and then bitching till the cows come home behind each others backs, you can smell the hate.

Either way, hopefully it’s opened a lot of eyes about rashflaps, lots of influencers have threads on Tattle and if you’ve got nothing to hide why would you care if people are mentioning it? Oh yes, because she’s guilty as fuck for scamming the huns and dripping in Gucci and she knows we have it sussed and all the evidence is here in plain sight. That’s not even mentioning her awful parenting.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.