PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I can concur that every single fucking word of the above happened - she’s not even exaggerating one bit.
There’s been rows a plenty since the ones you’ve described in this too Charlie. How I wish we could identify each other to confer

Reactions: 43
This is even better the second time round now I know it’s real. The huns defo don’t disappoint

Reactions: 17
And do you know the funniest thing of all is that I bet HUNDREDS of huns have read mine and Charlie’s tales and they can’t even discuss it on their WhatsApp for fear of making themselves look like trolls and because anyway it’s against queen Nikki and rach’s rules!

@chickenshopcharlie - I had an inkling you’d be in there too. And I know exactly which members you’re on about in ur descriptions too lol. Come On tattlers….own up….anyone else in there?!

the main WhatsApp has been decimated since the latest showdown which was about 10 days ago if I remember correctly and there’s hardly no convo in there at all. There’s not been a peep since Tuesday morning

Reactions: 32
Also….the videos of PTWM filming J’s hands…who else reckons they are in response to @FridaK talking about Josh and his fingering but of course they can’t be can they cos she doesn’t read tattle!

Reactions: 28

absolutely fucking fantastic… made my christmas has that

Reactions: 11
This is absolutely superb

Reactions: 5

Cba reading all that, @Dipsy can you do a recap

Reactions: 14
@chickenshopcharlie thanks for taking one for the trolls love the write up, best seller right there xx
Has she managed to get to Longleat? Or has it become a fml trip as Wilby had too ,any meltdowns (rancid, they're not, trust me. Autistic meltdowns are on a different level. Wilby is just being a 3 yr old with unbelievably shit parents)

Reactions: 25
Also... I'd like to hear from Derek don't be shy
I do have a ss of what he wrote but I’ll probably get in trouble for posting it as he got banned for it. He sent it the the huns for approval first.
I’m cooking dinner at the moment but when I sit down later I’ll get a few quotes from it.

Reactions: 34
Bit rude tbh. Nobody’s forcing you to read it but a bit cheeky to ask someone else to recap it (and someone who clearly puts a lot of time and effort into what they do already)

It was tongue in cheek, and people that have been reading my posts from the past 3 years will know that. So please don’t come at me, as you said nobody is forcing you to read my comments either, so I suggest you hit ignore, or go to the kitchen and take a good spoonful of sense of humour.

@chickenshop I wasn’t been rude apologies if you have taken it that way.

@Dipsy please tell me you saw my tongue in cheek humour in that

Reactions: 29
There’s nothing wrong with my sense of humour - I maybe haven’t been here for an entire 3 years but I’ve been lurking on and off and I didn’t pick up any tongue in cheek in your post. I didn’t realise this thread was so clique that you had to be in on everyone’s style of posting to join in.

Nobody came at you either, it was just a comment.

Reactions: 7
Just a misunderstanding ladies. Let’s not get all ‘hun’ about it!
No offence taken but also appreciate the support so all good all round

Reactions: 56
It’s not clique it’s just I don’t comment much and when I do it’s normally something sarcastic. It’s ok, I will go back to the secret celebrity gossip thread.

Reactions: 2
@chickenshopcharlie - did you get a missed call off a withheld No at 17.03?
If so, it was me and I’ll ring again to talk to you properly. Am concerned if it is you that I managed to easily identify you based on something you said in your msg but I don’t want to write it down cos it’ll draw attention to it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.