PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to be a paying patreon subscriber and must follow Queens of Patreon (I know, I know - cringeworthy or what 😬) on insta.

Queen Nikki and Rach can then compare notes and if they find out you’ve cancelled your subscription, you’re booted from both and given the dirty troll label.

unfortunately I don’t think you can see past info if you join a WhatsApp group. Unlike Facebook messenger where you can see it, WhatsApp only allows you to see from the point you’re added.

the main WhatsApp group has gone very very quiet the last few days after the latest round of verbal punch ups in there but there’s lots of sub groups which are still buzzing with the huns arguing / debating / arse licking and so forth.
Jesus christ... what the duck 🤣🤣 have they bleeping seen themselves 🤦‍♀️ gives me a headache just thinking about it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You have to be a paying patreon subscriber and must follow Queens of Patreon (I know, I know - cringeworthy or what 😬) on insta.

Queen Nikki and Rach can then compare notes and if they find out you’ve cancelled your subscription, you’re booted from both and given the dirty troll label.

unfortunately I don’t think you can see past info if you join a WhatsApp group. Unlike Facebook messenger where you can see it, WhatsApp only allows you to see from the point you’re added.

the main WhatsApp group has gone very very quiet the last few days after the latest round of verbal punch ups in there but there’s lots of sub groups which are still buzzing with the huns arguing / debating / arse licking and so forth.
How many groups are there?!

Reactions: 2
How many groups are there?!

That I don’t know. They literally set up loads of sub groups depending on the area you live in when it first launched so it’s impossible to keep track of. I know queen Nikki was upset that they were choosing to go into the smaller groups though and that, added with a culmination of at least 4/5 major arguments in the main group has led to the main group now being as dead as a dodo.

Can you see queens of patreon on insta or is it private? If so there’s some proper cringeworthy screenshots of the chats in there from when it first started and how proud Nikki is of rach for creating all these adoring fan girls who have now come together as one big safe space to support each other (this was before they all started arguing amongst themselves) 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That I don’t know. They literally set up loads of sub groups depending on the area you live in when it first launched so it’s impossible to keep track of. I know queen Nikki was upset that they were choosing to go into the smaller groups though and that, added with a culmination of at least 4/5 major arguments in the main group has led to the main group now being as dead as a dodo.

Can you see queens of patreon on insta or is it private? If so there’s some proper cringeworthy screenshots of the chats in there from when it first started and how proud Nikki is of rach for creating all these adoring fan girls who have now come together as one big safe space to support each other (this was before they all started arguing amongst themselves) 🙄
It's private unfortunately. Could do with the laugh 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really bleeping busy today (I work for the ambulance service and we've got staff out on strike) but I've found time to make a new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.