PTWM #158 R’s Fanny gives sloshy the ick, he’s bought a mechanical sleeve to pleasure his pinprick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is absolutely vile. Imagine having all that money and looking like you live on an expensive crack den. She doesn't give a tit. There's more on the floor there than some of her huns have ever had I'm sure. It's absolutely gross and I don't know why you would even film that!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
This woman.. I just can’t with her anymore always the woh is me blah, blah, blah..
I’m a 49 year old woman with no children, husband or ex husband ( do have a lovely boyfriend now though 🥰)
Some time ago my sister went to the police and reported our estranged father for historical sex abuse against her. After 3 years of not knowing if we were coming or going with the case ( of course he said he didn’t do it 🙄) he finally went to court and was found guilty and sent to prison for 8 years. The day he was found guilty my mum was 4 months into her cancer diagnosis 😭 she did not leave her bed after this. 2 months later she died peacefully at home surrounded by her children, grandkids, great grand children. We truly believe she was holding out for justice to be done 😔 7 months later my sister died due to alcohol related issues 😢 she was too poorly to give evidence in court ( had to done by video) we were so, so proud of her, she died the same age I am now. 💔
It’s truly heartbreaking what my family has been through but I do not let it define who I am as a person…
Ratshit is a bleep
Truly a sad read, but sounds to me like you were one fantastic supportive sister and daughter, and if ur mum was surrounded by grandchildren…no doubt a lovely auntie 🥰
Takes a lot of strength to get through those times and not ‘wallow in the past’ day in, day out. Sending you a big thumbs up and smile x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think because of Ws traits he likes to be in his own space, playing by himself or just watching the iPad, this is either due to his own regulation or he has got used to it due to R & J being too wrapped up in themselves. Either way they are happy to leave him to his own devices so she can chat to strangers on the internet.

Those of you on Patreon how many times does she do Lives and how long are they usually? Is there a typical time of day she does them and is there actually many people watching?

Reactions: 15
"
This is disgusting, She hasn’t got a clue what’s in there, so bag it all up and take it to the centre for free. She duznt need it, she hasn’t wanted it… what cost of living crisis.!!!😡😡😡😡😡
"Hasn't a clue what's in there" = Xmas shopping for the Kommandants offspring seemingly part of Slave Jo's exhausting, never ending Job description.

Reactions: 17
I’m miles back as usual but I hear you.

TRIGGER WARNING - child injury - not graphic

Something awful actually happened one night for us and it was literally a split second. It was Christmas Day night and the kids had got a new character mug each for Christmas. My 3 year old son was playing with his toys in the living room with his sister (6). I went to make them a cup of tea in their new mugs . Put probably half an inch of boiling water in each with the tea bag and in my tiredness I forgot to move them out of reach like I would normally. Thought to myself they’d like one of those special biscuits we got to go with their cuppa so turned round to the table and by the time I had picked the tin up and opened it my son had snuck in behind me and picked his new mug up to have a look. You can imagine the rest!!

We were lucky and we weren’t grilled but we were asked about whether we’d been drinking - I don’t drink anyway as I’m intolerant and my husband only has the odd one now and then. It felt crappy them just asking that because I felt like the worst mother ever to walk the Earth, let alone the stuff you were asked and while you were on your own. That must have been horrid. I think because the paramedics had seen ‘the scene’, they could see it was a genuine accident but I carried that guilt for ages, not letting him out of my sight for a while and being anxious about everything. Luckily he healed perfectly.

My point being, our ordeal happened in a minute caught off guard due to tiredness after a long, exciting day. Those two twats literally invite danger by leaving that poor boy to his own devices. And they wonder why people call social services.

It that easy isn’t it? A spilt second for them to hurt themselves, even with a parent in the same room. I would have felt as awful as you did.

They are playing a dangerous game. Of course hope that W never gets hurt (again!), but that will just come down to luck unfortunately, rather than being looked after properly, poor little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would you post a reel of you barking at your “PA” like that? Just shows her to be the horrible human we’ve long suspected. If someone spoke to me like that when I was trying to help them I’d be straight out the door. Yet the huns are all “dying” laughing at it. Mind blown

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Making out all that tit she's pulled out the cupboard is what she's been putting away for Xmas. When we all no its what she's been 'sent' 'gifted' as we all no how unorganised & forgetful she is.
Unless licky arse Jo is actually doing all her Xmas shopping too aswell as everything else! She'll be 'doing' Sloshy next. Then she'll be on the Toxic pile too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why would you post a reel of you barking at your “PA” like that? Just shows her to be the horrible human we’ve long suspected. If someone spoke to me like that when I was trying to help them I’d be straight out the door. Yet the huns are all “dying” laughing at it. Mind blown
It was vile wasn’t it and totally not bants or Jo would have bitten back

Reactions: 8
Shocking engagement on the advert for Elemis, how she can say her skin is “Hydrated, moisturised and glowing” ummmm 🤨 her face looks raw if that’s what’s callef Glowing then no thanks hun! She uses what ever products she gets free through advertising which is probs why her skin is so awful, a mixture of the wrong products. if anything she should go back to basics and just use water or very gentle products and minimal make up to let her skin breath. I really wish companies would use better people to show their products off, she is so crap with her ads.

Reactions: 30
I have just watched her video of making a “reel” getting on the black all in one, first she doesn’t want a vpl so says no under wear. She then goes on to say oh I’m on my period….. What?!!!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Making out all that tit she's pulled out the cupboard is what she's been putting away for Xmas. When we all no its what she's been 'sent' 'gifted' as we all no how unorganised & forgetful she is.
Unless licky arse Jo is actually doing all her Xmas shopping too aswell as everything else! She'll be 'doing' Sloshy next. Then she'll be on the Toxic pile too.
I thought she was clearing the cupboard to make space for the Christmas stuff?

Reactions: 7
She's a funny fucker, is our Rach. She's not very good with being away from home? 🤣 People troll her because they're jealous of her and want her life? 🤣 She doesn't often talk about trolls? 🤣 If she ever gets bored of the influencer life, I think a career in comedy could be the next step for old Full of tit Fiona...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This woman.. I just can’t with her anymore always the woh is me blah, blah, blah..
I’m a 49 year old woman with no children, husband or ex husband ( do have a lovely boyfriend now though 🥰)
Some time ago my sister went to the police and reported our estranged father for historical sex abuse against her. After 3 years of not knowing if we were coming or going with the case ( of course he said he didn’t do it 🙄) he finally went to court and was found guilty and sent to prison for 8 years. The day he was found guilty my mum was 4 months into her cancer diagnosis 😭 she did not leave her bed after this. 2 months later she died peacefully at home surrounded by her children, grandkids, great grand children. We truly believe she was holding out for justice to be done 😔 7 months later my sister died due to alcohol related issues 😢 she was too poorly to give evidence in court ( had to done by video) we were so, so proud of her, she died the same age I am now. 💔
It’s truly heartbreaking what my family has been through but I do not let it define who I am as a person…
Ratshit is a bleep
Much love to you. I’m so sorry for your sister and your mother and so glad you got some justice. Please look after yourself now. I’m also a survivor of child SA and as an adult, it’s all too easy to minimise and look after others. Thank you for sharing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a funny fucker, is our Rach. She's not very good with being away from home?  People troll her because they're jealous of her and want her life?  She doesn't often talk about trolls?  If she ever gets bored of the influencer life, I think a career in comedy could be the next step for old Full of tit Fiona...
Her teeth are on the move again aren't they?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Those videos unbelievable! Only a matter of time before the huns get fed up with her tit.

Reactions: 15
She's a funny fucker, is our Rach. She's not very good with being away from home? 🤣 People troll her because they're jealous of her and want her life? 🤣 She doesn't often talk about trolls? 🤣 If she ever gets bored of the influencer life, I think a career in comedy could be the next step for old Full of tit Fiona...

View attachment 1768592
View attachment 1768591
View attachment 1768589
Oh duck off rach, pull the other one. Your life id so chaotic and your and josh are the most unlikeable people ever to walk this planet. No one is jealous of your mismatched Winchester house, your crappy fashion style or your relationship with your dopey husband. We all work hard for our money and don't scam people. Your hated locally for a reason and you have a thread here for a reason.
Doubt anyone goes into your email or inbox with have. Stop reading tattle!
And as for Charlotte greedy being homesick... shes never at bleeping home and has never got her kids anyway so pull the other one. Shes another one who drinks every day in the pub, goes out for meals herself while her kids eat tinned hot dogs (on their own as a meal) and get sent to school with a microwave meal (yes that actually happened)
Stop jumping on other peoples bandwagon just to make it about you. If you didn't have a thread here then I can guarantee you wouldn't give 2 shits about if other people got trolled. Selfish bint

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She is such a mess, the hair,nose,chin, lups, mucky fake tan hands and too much jewellery🙈
I’m embarrassed on her behalf!🤣
And then doing beauty and skin care ads looking like that..🤣 fml her agent needs (another!) strategy!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is such a mess, the hair,nose,chin, lups, mucky fake tan hands and too much jewellery🙈
I’m embarrassed on her behalf!🤣
And then doing beauty and skin care ads looking like that..🤣 fml her agent needs (another!) strategy!🤣
She just looks really dirty doesn't she like she needs a good scrub 🤢 greasy hair and filthy fake tan still on her

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.