PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh I've no idea what's happening.

But of course police can't access anyone's data from here. I've lost count of the number of times I seem to need to keep saying this .Please report if anyone is spreading misinformation!
I feel that bit in my soul

Reactions: 10
Omg been on the fizzy cats piss all afternoon ( birthday) mustn’t fall asleep now

Reactions: 9
Can you say why the others fell out with him over it? Eg stabby, would she care why he got sacked - or any more tea? Any and all tea welcome and like we have all said we can take whatever we want with a pinch of salt but feel free to say it!

*narrows eyes to wonder if its stabby... if it is... welcome*

Reactions: 22
I don’t think J has traced anyone, he hasn’t got the ball for starters and can’t get any information from here to use to access the police database.
Unfortunately for VCJR, R was able to match her username on here with her email address from the pebbles email, email she used for payments on Paterson and general snippets she gave us of her life without realising.

Reactions: 15
Also since it’s now autumn I’m watching Gilmore Girls (okay that’s a lie I pretty much finish the last series, watch the revival and start it again ) but Rory has just called someone Hot plate Harriet and my OH can’t grasp why I’m laughing so much

Reactions: 21

Yel

I'm out and CBA scrolling back but there was definitely some brand new member talking total bs about I.P. address looking up to find people here. Total load of crap.

Reactions: 13
I had to mention the sun burn cos I had just seen it and it annoyed me.

Reactions: 12
WIIIIIIIILD speculation incoming If he was WFH then couldn’t R have been the one to do it? Or do the dates not match up. I’m so very confused

Reactions: 14
Nah I think they're just carrying on the commentary on R so it doesn't go too batshit on here!

Note E doesn't say i don't need any lies or negative
Aliceinwanderlust. Enjoy

Reactions: 5
WIIIIIIIILD speculation incoming If he was WFH then couldn’t R have been the one to do it? Or do the dates not match up. I’m so very confused
i can’t imagine he’d have access to the police database if he was WFH. more than likely, he had google maps up so he could track the Hedgehogs

Reactions: 19
Bet she hasn't had time to read her six books!
She's probably just starting on the Oxford Reading Tree.
She's learning to read at last .
Biff, Chip & Kipper were a huge part of my life when my children were learning to read.
It was a painful process. And who the fck calls their child Kipper?
It makes me think of Rachel Hambleton's terminal VD .

Reactions: 17
I thought admin could change names?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.