PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Knee Deep advertising sex toys literally gave me the Ick. She looked like she needed a good wash as always. No doubt when they saw each other at Torbay Tarts Birthday bash it will have been mentioned. Surely the die hard Huns won’t fall for that tit?

As for today with Willbobby WTAF. She needs to get a grip & give that boy the same attention all of his babysitters give him instead of bleeping off at every opportunity with Old Red eyes Sloshua.

Both my children & the dog would have sulked for a week if I’d just been away for a few days, came home & quick walk & then left them again. It really is all about her isn’t it? Selfish witch.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Watching Knee Deep advertising sex toys literally gave me the Ick. She looked like she needed a good wash as always. No doubt when they saw each other at Torbay Tarts Birthday bash it will have been mentioned. Surely the die hard Huns won’t fall for that tit?

As for today with Willbobby WTAF. She needs to get a grip & give that boy the same attention all of his babysitters give him instead of bleeping off at every opportunity with Old Red eyes Sloshua.

Both my children & the dog would have sulked for a week if I’d just been away for a few days, came home & quick walk & then left them again. It really is all about her isn’t it? Selfish witch.
Where is she advertising sex toys?
I'm not into that, but I'm curious!
She really is a dirty woman in every way 😫.

Reactions: 8
It was on her Insta. I saw it this morning so it’s maybe timed out. Just checked anonymous IG & not on there either. Wish I’d have taken a screenshot 🙄

Didn’t know she had a thread on Tattle
309428A4-C92C-451F-88FF-47FB7A94E7B0.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I've just seen her video.
Absolutely revolting, like most of her videos.
She's not even funny.
Ever.
The dirty old cow.

Reactions: 15
S
She’s actually worse than Raq!
She's worse in almost everything, but she doesn't seem to be a functioning alcohol like Rancid & Joyce.
And does she love her children?
Or is she indifferent towards them like Raq?

Reactions: 4
S

She's worse in almost everything, but she doesn't seem to be a functioning alcohol like Rancid & Joyce.
And does she love her children?
Or is she indifferent towards them like Raq?
I don’t think she drinks tbh. Can you imagine if she did 🤦‍♀️
She also doesn’t sell her children online, seems to like them but in saying that they must get some stick at school. Her videos are gross. Her house is a pig sty too.

Actually she’s not worse than Raq. They’re both as bad as each other.
Bet Raq tests the waters again with the sex toys 🤯🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she drinks tbh. Can you imagine if she did 🤦‍♀️
She also doesn’t sell her children online, seems to like them but in saying that they must get some stick at school. Her videos are gross. Her house is a pig sty too.

Actually she’s not worse than Raq. They’re both as bad as each other.
Bet Raq tests the waters again with the sex toys 🤯🤮
They are both a pair of fckn pigs.
They will do anything for money and fame.
I agree, knee deep pissed drunk would probably be sectioned and put in a long term psychiatric facility.
Actually Rancid should be in one too 😫.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't know how to deal with him because she's never bloody with him. :mad: What about the "distraction techniques" that you were supposed to be doing with him Rach? Nope, just leave him to cry and film it for the 'gram! Bet she was thrilled to catch that on camera!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The pair of them cannot get away from that house and their parental responsibilities quickly enough.

They seem to give no shits about those children and appear to hate being in their own home.

I can’t think of a strong enough adjective to describe these disgusting cunts.

Reactions: 33
I don't know why I'm surprised they went out so soon after returning from holibobs. I am surprised she didn't use her gucci bag when it would have gone with her outfit?! Anyway the teeth were obviously excited about another outing as they were practically walking out the door on their own!! 🤮
The video where she had her back turned in wilbaforce is so sad, why can't she just engage!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
why do they never take their dogs when they walk every day? Winston is a big dog and would probably love the long walks!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So not just out but away overnight again. Surely some of her huns must be questioning it? I don't get it.

Reactions: 20
Oh behave, silly woman. More interested in filming your child have a 'meltdown' and 'attacking' you than practicing what you've been taught and engaging with your child. My children had those sorts of tantrums when they were toddlers. Yes, they're difficult times and you feel like you're at the end of your tether, but he's frustrated!
Stop huffing and puffing at your phone with your FML attitude!

20220522_082813.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Evidently she can’t stand Wibble.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts a story asking people if they can give him a good home. bleeping heartbreaking really isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
He probably attacks her as he doesn’t know who she is all the times they piss off away or over night.

I can count on 1 hand how many times I’ve been away (dad has always stayed at home) from my child and she is 11

Reactions: 23
No-one should feel guilty for having a night or 2 or even 5 away from their kids. We are people as well as parents and some past comments on here about how a parent should never want to leave their child gets my back up. However, when it outweighs the time you spend with the kids and you begrudge spending time with them, THEN it becomes an issue. As is the case with R.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I’d love to say I’m surprised she’s away again…. How she has the nerve to comment on anyone else, ill never know. Although she has he nerve to do a lot of things others don’t!

Her outfit. She looks way overdressed for dinner out, or whatever it was. Still managed to look cheap though! It also looked so disjointed. It’s like when you try on a new outfit that arrives from an online shop, but it doesn’t look right as your hair & make up aren’t done. Except she goes out like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
why do they never take their dogs when they walk every day? Winston is a big dog and would probably love the long walks!
I was wondering that as well, those dogs never seem to be out with them! If you go for a walk would you not take your dogs 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.