PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the 'meltdowns' are back. duck off Raacheeeallle. You are a tit mum, have no bleeping clue how to parent that boy. I am waiting for the day hes old enough to tell her to duck off, snatch the phone off her and launch it at her stupid face 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't want to alarm anyone, but Rambo's mate Knee Deep has done an #ad for a sex toy.

I really, really, REALLY hope that Rancid doesn't jump on that bandwagon
I actually just did a whole body shudder at the thought of it 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You forgotten your meds today, Rach hun?
Don't worry, bebez, pop back home with slender man, take your tabs with a little shot of something, and you'll be as right as rain 🥴.
Also, you forgot to do your hair, so give it a quick sort out & pop a cardi over your frock & you'll be good to go!
😎😎😎
And try not to smile too much tonight, coz I think your teeth are coming loose & might fall out 😬.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Out again after he's had a meltdown but don't worry Betsy and GG will.look after him. She is a terrible parent. How does she still have Huns fawning over her?

Reactions: 35
Shes a bleeping straight up bullshitter!!!! If he's that bad why does she palm him off every single chance she gets??? bleep!!!

Reactions: 27
Any tattlers had 4 nights away from their kids this week then palmed them off to go out again just 24 hours later?

no?

thought not.

Reactions: 69
No kids all last weekend then away for a midweek break to barbadoscelona home one day and back out again. It’s a hard being a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Out again after he's had a meltdown but don't worry Betsy and GG will.look after him. She is a terrible parent. How does she still have Huns fawning over her?
Last weekend it was out for a spray tan, then getting into her crackhead Barbie outfit and off out to drink fizzy cat's piss and rub her vulva on her brother in law's neck 🤢 then the next day out for lunch with "the girls". Tuesday they got up and pissed off to the airport before anyone else was awake (and the crushing disappointment that she wasn't going to Barbados 😂). Back home for one night, quick whinge about the toddler who's so violent and unpredictable (but only with his parents), and they've had enough and they're back out for more fizzy cat's piss (and probably a bit of the old Columbian marching powder).

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So wilby has had two of his WORST EVER meltdowns today and she’s pissing off out? Yeah ok seems legit.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
They're in Exeter again and just a stones throw away from their favourite hotel. So looks like another well earned night away from all the turds, she's worked so hard all week and deserves it. Bit of a forced smile on Sloshy tonight.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just don’t get it, never mind if you ‘can’ be away from your kids every other day it’s would you ‘want’ to be away from your kids every other day?
She thinks we’re jealous because they can duck off you whenever they feel like it. But Rach I had kids for a reason; to be with them! I love being with them, it’s not a chore, I don’t dread the school run or hate mealtimes. I love listening to them laugh and the fun we have as a family. It’s sad you don’t ever feel that neither do you kids.

They never know who is putting them to bed each night or who will be getting them up in the morning, they have no stability or routine. How ironic you say it’s kids of tattlers who are being dragged up when clearly it’s completely the other way round. All you care about is spending money, pretending you and titwank are loves young dream 🤢and ensuring your circle lick your arse everyday. What a shallow life. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
They're in Exeter again and just a stones throw away from their favourite hotel. So looks like another well earned night away from all the turds, she's worked so hard all week and deserves it. Bit of a forced smile on Sloshy tonight.
Are they themselves or with a crowd?

Reactions: 1
Are they themselves or with a crowd?
By themselves, I checked and it's exactly 4 minutes walk from the hotel to the exact spot they are stood according to Google maps. It's also a drug hotspot along that road.
0FB4D1A1-70F8-4B6E-B0AE-D5D153263C54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Any tattlers had 4 nights away from their kids this week then palmed them off to go out again just 24 hours later?

no?

thought not.
Let’s not forget she was out most of last weekend, they were away just the two of them the weekend before…out partying with their mates coming back for sleepovers both days the weekend prior to that and while I can’t remember weekend before that, I think we can imagine. It’s more unusual for them to be at home with their children these days. I’d perhaps understand more if they spent as many waking hours as they could during the week with their kids, but they don’t do that either! All but W are at school and he’s sent out to a childminder all day so she can ‘work’. She doesn’t deserve any of those children, the ones she birthed or those she stole (after stealing their father) and she certainly doesn’t deserve the money or adoration from all her fawning huns.

Reactions: 32
Jesus, My partner and I don’t even have kids and Josh and Rach are out more than us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.