PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm maybe if you hadn't fucked off just as he was about to start taking them......View attachment 1278173
Everything she does is intentional and designed to manipulate the situation and people’s opinions….for some who are blinded by her or only dip in and out I suppose on the face of it her taking a call from her s/son while on holiday and talking him off a ‘ledge’ is admirable. For most sensible people, this is just so ironic. She d@cked off on holiday in first days of him starting his GCSEs, worse his actual father went too, because pandering to his greedy and horrible wife’s needs is more important. So stereotypical. She then has the nerve to think down playing his worries and the importance of education vs mental health is, again, relatable and admirable - it’s not. Additionally if his mental health is in tatters over this his father (and o guess her, by default) should hang their heads in shame even more. They should be there in person for him. Not videoing themselves sauntering down a road in a foreign cUNtry, dripping in Gucci (paid for by people who probably can’t afford to feed themselves this month) speaking to him on the phone to then share with thousands. I won’t even go there with them leaving their apparently severely autistic son in someone else’s care after god knows how many weekends in a row without him while they go away to love and drink hard. She’s revolting in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The screenshot was from this morning on by.lays account but it was about to expire so would’ve have been posted yesterday. Another tattler posted screenshots earlier this week from her account where she was talking about how outrageous it was for people to make money from helping DA victims & survivors. That’s what made me think there may have been a link.

Regarding Rachael, my stomach has just burned over that post about Sebs GCSE’s.The pair of them need a rocket stuffed up their arses. That poor kid.

NEWSFLASH: It’s entirely possible for you children to pass exams and still be mentally well. it’s not one or the bleeping other. AND they do need passes, whether you like it or not. It’s 2022, the employment sector requires it.

Mind blowing tit 🤯.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
"Just think in 24 hours we'll be doing the school run..."
"That's an awful thought..."
Im sure What they MEANT to say was..."just think in 24 hours we will be home with our kids, god I've missed then, can't believe we've had this long away from them, next time we go away together as the patchwork family we are"

• Sad
Reactions: 41
The screenshot was from this morning on by.lays account but it was about to expire so would’ve have been posted yesterday. Another tattler posted screenshots earlier this week from her account where she was talking about how outrageous it was for people to make money from helping DA victims & survivors. That’s what made me think there may have been a link.

Regarding Rachael, my stomach has just burned over that post about Sebs GCSE’s.The pair of them need a rocket stuffed up their arses. That poor kid.

NEWSFLASH: It’s entirely possible for you children to pass exams and still be mentally well. it’s not one or the bleeping other. AND they do need passes, whether you like it or not. It’s 2022, the employment sector requires it.

Mind blowing tit 🤯.
She knows nothing about the employment sector, she’s not had a job in years.

Fashion faux pas 101: don’t match your T-shirt to your socks and sliders! View attachment 1278262
Who does he think he is?!

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Seb will leave for school before Rancid has ago at him over the holiday wind up. Tomorrow will be his first maths paper which generally tends to be the most dreaded, so last thing he needs is her bearing her teeth at him again 😬

Hubby has just seen a great last minute holiday deal but there's absolutely not a thing that would make me want to go away until after the 23rd of June!

Reactions: 14
Surely if she knew they were only going away for what 2 days?! She must have known it wouldn’t be Barbados?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely if she knew they were only going away for what 2 days?! She must have known it wouldn’t be Barbados?
I thought the same, but given how chaotic their lives are she probably didn’t know (or care) exactly how long they’d be away for…I think that was another reason for her (not) feigning surprise when her beady eyes caught sight of the easy jet ticket…straight to the destination and return date which was much sooner than she hoped!!

Reactions: 16
My parents didn't encourage or support me through my exams, I didn't really need any gcse's to become a hairdresser. I didn't do too bad with the results in the end but I'm bloody gutted I didn't do better, if I had support maybe I could have done better. Iv changed my career path now, studying something completely different now I'm in my 30s. He does need qualifications now to enter into an apprenticeship. Times have changed, requirements for all jobs have changed and you do need qualifications.
Iv said it before, I think she has this attitude towards education with her kids because it is some sort of jealousy that she has no qualifications. She told betsy it didn't matter and talked her out of going uni, she is doing the same with seb, and she also belittles josh for his qualified career. Shes also mentioned it before when people have apparently come into the centre. Its a massive issue for her to be around educated people.
And she needs to stop throwing in the mental health card everytime she's not educated enough for a real response to things! Pisses me off

Reactions: 38
Hmm maybe if you hadn't fucked off just as he was about to start taking them......View attachment 1278173
Does she want a medal for taking his call and reassuring him while she’s away on holiday?
Does she really think this is good parenting?
‘Hey look at me you nasty trolls, I CAN go away and be there over the phone for my stepson doing GCSE’s’
She’s not even encouraging him to give them a go. She’s allowing him to give up before he even starts. It’s the first maths paper tomorrow (AQA exam board) They’ve been told what topics will be in it. I assume he’s had numerous past papers to look at. He may be rubbish at maths, but it’s madness not to encourage him to even try 🤬
She’s doing more damage to his mental health, because at this stage it does matter if he doesn’t want to be on a lower level course and having to retake maths and English.

Reactions: 21
God just when I think she can’t sink any lower, she comes up with new ways to make me sick! Head to toe in Gucci when as someone else said the people who have paid for that are probably struggling, but actually think they are donating to a good cause! They need to wake the hell up! The Seb situation is so awful, why would you not encourage your (step) son not to even try with his exams? At least give him a fighting chance out in the real world. She makes me so angry that she is still getting away with this she is the lowest of the low 😡

Reactions: 16
She knows nothing about the employment sector, she’s not had a job in years.

Who does he think he is?!
She’s thicker than my dogs tit, job, money or not.

They can tell Seb what they want. She can project their bad parenting skills all over the Internet seeking validation from strangers if it makes them feel better about themselves. The fact remains that so far he has been completely failed. We have literally watched it happen.

It really makes me feel quite nauseous and bleakly sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If Seb is still wanting to do the Carpentry course at college he will be able to do Level 2 without his Maths and English but once he goes onto Level 3 then he will have to retake them both along side the course which will be a lot of hard work for him.

She talks utter bollocks about GCSEs not being important and should of been supporting and encouraging him these past few months. She’s a complete knob!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My parents didn't encourage or support me through my exams, I didn't really need any gcse's to become a hairdresser. I didn't do too bad with the results in the end but I'm bloody gutted I didn't do better, if I had support maybe I could have done better. Iv changed my career path now, studying something completely different now I'm in my 30s. He does need qualifications now to enter into an apprenticeship. Times have changed, requirements for all jobs have changed and you do need qualifications.
Iv said it before, I think she has this attitude towards education with her kids because it is some sort of jealousy that she has no qualifications. She told betsy it didn't matter and talked her out of going uni, she is doing the same with seb, and she also belittles josh for his qualified career. Shes also mentioned it before when people have apparently come into the centre. Its a massive issue for her to be around educated people.
And she needs to stop throwing in the mental health card everytime she's not educated enough for a real response to things! Pisses me off
This! Everything I think about the situation.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what those videos of her being told where she was going and her opening her gifts were like, we all have a friend who makes their kids sit surrounded by Christmas or birthday presents to post a show off picture in Facebook. That’s what it was like. Crass and braggy. I can’t stand that sort of in your face tit.

You know the saying …

money talks and wealth whispers.
I need a catch up has she got a shop now I unfollowed her cause she makes me feel physically sick when I see her mouth and teeth

Reactions: 4
duck OFF Rancid with your ridiculous "you don't need qualifications" narrative. Even though you might have done alright for yourself scamming people out of their hard-earned cash without a single GCSE to your name, it was OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO when you left school, love. The job market is very, very different these days, you can't walk into a job by wearing a low cut top and offering the boss a blow job like you probably did back in the day. No matter what Seb wants to do next in his life, he needs to at least try and apply himself. The only time the poor lad has had any encouragement over the last few months has been fake when you need him to flog some crap (the tutoring service, and the H&B teenage pack).

He's tagged all his clothing?!
Less than a month until he starts his "career break", she's trying to get him on the influencer gravy train 😂

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.