PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like majority of us, we all have had awful things happen to us but I have realised as I get older, I barely even think about them, they definitely don’t affect me and that’s because I’m honestly happy with my life. I think the way she has to constantly rehash the past just goes to show how unhappy she really is.

I definitely wouldn’t write a happy birthday post to myself on social media mentioning two of my exs while on a surprise holiday my husband got for me.

Reactions: 50
This thread has single handedly made me feel sick and put me off my Jaffa cakes. I guess that’s a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the thing I’m most amazed with from that birthday post is that she didn’t mention her mum abandoning her on the street when she was 4. It’s been a good few months since she mentioned it at all actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Looking at her weird happy birthday to me post, anyone would think she only had 2 kids… where are the pictures of the other 4 tiny turds she birthed/stole?

Reactions: 23
Like majority of us, we all have had awful things happen to us but I have realised as I get older, I barely even think about them, they definitely don’t affect me and that’s because I’m honestly happy with my life. I think the way she has to constantly rehash the past just goes to show how unhappy she really is.

I definitely wouldn’t write a happy birthday post to myself on social media mentioning two of my exs while on a surprise holiday my husband got for me.
Agree. I had tit alki parents who dumped us every weekend when we were young. Once Rachets kids are a bit older and even parents themselves it will dawn on them how tit parents the Barcelona duo are !

Reactions: 14
I think the thing I’m most amazed with from that birthday post is that she didn’t mention her mum abandoning her on the street when she was 4. It’s been a good few months since she mentioned it at all actually.
She hasn't mentioned her mum at all has she? I mean since she said they don't talk about her mum having cancer (despite mentioning it several times).

Haven't got time to go back and see if this has been posted here already but it's only been on patreon for 30 mins so maybe not.
What is she on about?! How/why would you make a birthday post about trolls?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Haven't got time to go back and see if this has been posted here already but it's only been on patreon for 30 mins so maybe not.
why make the majority of your private birthday post about trolls and people who hate you!?

sad that the trolls are rent free even on your birthday, bub.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
bleeping hell you boring witch, let it go!

I'm starting to feel harassed by her, I just want to be left alone to be a troll in peace :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 83
She is just so un relatable. I used to watch her posts years ago and could relate, but she’s changed so much. It’s my birthday at the weekend, I won’t be being whisked away as my husband is working all weekend and I have to work during the week in a school. I can’t just go wherever whenever I want. Plus I have 3 children who I wouldn’t want to just abandon! I certainly won’t be getting over £1k worth of Gucci presents (not that I’d want them).
I don’t get how she thinks any of the women she works with can relate to her in any way at all.
Oh, and I won’t be posting a massive essay all about myself either to celebrate my birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She really is a deluded, self-indulgent hole. NO ONE IS IN YOUR DMS ON PTWM JUST SAY TATTLE YOU bleeping KNOBCHEESE

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Crikey. I don’t even dislike her, I am here for the laughs. Obviously I can’t stand Josh 🤷🏻‍♀️, what am I supposed to do? Pop onto her comments and say ‘Your fella is loser, you could prob do better, and don’t take your kids for granted so much.’ Jesus!

What did he do last Friday, I thought he was finishing work?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People have tried to talk to her ask questions about where the PayPal money went and she just blocks or ignores them 🤣 imagine making your 40th about the supposed trolls 🤣 all she’s done there is show us it does bother her otherwise she’d just ignore it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she wasn’t on Tattle, how would she know that a couple of people here screenshot Patreon and share it so we can see what bullshit she’s spouting?

Reactions: 51
It’s the first birthday she’s had that she feels properly loved? The birthday she spent away from her kids? The birthday she had a party and invited ONE of her kids? The one she opened her presents in the car without them? Enjoy your Gucci. Sad as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
It’s the first birthday she’s had that she feels properly loved? The birthday she spent away from her kids? The birthday she had a party and invited ONE of her kids? The one she opened her presents in the car without them? Enjoy your Gucci. Sad as duck.
Her kids obviously aren’t important enough to fulfil her, she has to be spoiled financially and given 1:1 time by her husband to have a good day. Sad duck.

Reactions: 32
Why are they always on their phones! You are on holidays with the most beautiful girl in the world put your phone away and enjoy the moment!

She must be waiting for a very important call...😂

B54954D2-47EF-46CA-A13A-0A7EA4381EF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The birthday posts from Emily made me want to projectile vomit 🤮 Her head is so far up ratshits arse it embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.