PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone write a birthday Instagram post about themselves. She’s the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Obviously nobody wrote her the post she was hoping for, full of love and adoration and bleeping delusion. So she decided to just write it to herself 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
His teeth give me the ick so bad 🤢🤮 looks like he's eaten about 5 packs of Oreos and not swilled
Screenshot_20220518_175702.jpg
Screenshot_20220518_175646.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I honestly never have any idea whether she reads this website or not, but damn girl if you do, you have to let things go and not be powered by spite. In the last few days people have given you about as much as they possibly could and yet you still had to dig harshly about those you think you’ve ‘cut out,’ and the men of the past that definitely should not still be a part of the narrative. They are still there and you still are not satisfied. It’s fascinating but also quite sad really. AND thank your loved ones, your kids once in a while ffs.

(Also anyone coming up to, at, or over 40 I hope you don’t hate it because I think it’s pretty cool to be be fair. All the pressure is off and it’s really relaxing to slow down. That’s my pov anyway ✌.)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I honestly never have any idea whether she reads this website or not, but damn girl if you do, you have to let things go and not be powered by spite. In the last few days people have given you about as much as they possibly could and yet you still had to dig harshly about those you think you’ve ‘cut out,’ and the men of the past that definitely should not still be a part of the narrative. They are still there and you still are not satisfied. It’s fascinating but also quite sad really. AND thank your loved ones, your kids once in a while ffs.

(Also anyone coming up to, at, or over 40 I hope you don’t hate it because I think it’s pretty cool to be be fair. All the pressure is off and it’s really relaxing to slow down. That’s my pov anyway ✌.)
I’m middle 40’s and it’s not that bad, I know who my real friends are and the bullshitters

Reactions: 8

One thing is for certain, she's definitely got issues 🥴

Reactions: 16
First time comment for me 😁 I am on another thread as well.
I just rock up for the recap every thread. But how disappointed am I to find out I gave birth to my beautiful daughter on the same day Rachet was spawned. But my 25 year old daughter dresses like a 25 year old instead of a 40 year old dressing like a jumble sale reject. Sorry but those pulled up socks 🤢 does their accommodation not have mirrors ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh dear Lord 😮 Who needs enemies when your friends post things like this for your birthday 😁
WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CLIP IS 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.