PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m feeling a bit sorry for sloshy, it’s obvious he’s got some asd traits and is socially awkward as duck and I really do think he thought he was doing well booking this for the most beautiful woman in his world 🙈
I was coming on to say I feel a bit sorry for him, he has gone to the effort to do some amazing stuff that cathedral is gorgeous I've been twice and he just wanted a photo and she is sounding off at him!! It might not be what she really wanted for her 40th but he has gone to the effort and it IS the thought that counts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's blatantly leaving the children's passport renewals until the last minute so she can "give it one of them" nearer the time when they've not turned up (**wait for the Daily Mail compo face**) and go alone with Josh.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m not gonna lie, I’m loving the holiday stories, Josh looks like he’s having such a nice time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Never have I ever seen a couple try so hard to look “quirky” and “cool”. J’s sandals have literally made my day 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't have much to add as you trolls have said it all. What I am loving is the fact that she still has to post and pretend she likes all this stuff, it's bloody hilarious. You live by exposing your life on Instagram, you die by it.

My husband would have definitely offered me a facial 😂
I did get a massage & he's very good at it.
He did a sports massage course when he was in university.
He didn't shave my arse though. I wasn't even aware that it needed shaving 😵💫.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Given Gucci sandals and is in a hot country perfect for them, yet she wears black vans and purple long socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That video of them getting beeped at on there bikes I generally found actually funny I was smiling away at my phone at it…maybe I’m weird 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gucci sunglasses - £280
Gucci bag - £785
Ratshit finding out she's going to Barcelona instead of Barbados - absolutely bleeping priceless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Nah I don’t feel sorry for Slosh. I feel sorry for his kids, but not him or her one bit.

He’s had a drink in his hand in every picture apart from the bike ones and he had a much fun being the oddball tourist this morning. Now they are on a roof terrace (that remarkably looks like my sons old apartment building) whilst she drags her bikini shots out of a city break 😂😂.

They are the couple that will always have one compromising to meet the others needs because they have nothing in common 🤷🏻‍♀️. I guess it works for them, but God what a headache of a life. I could not cope.

Reactions: 24
Needed to add that she wanted a beach holiday, so she could lounge about drinking all day long and have her tiny titties on full display.

I've just had a discussion on surprise breaks with Mr ogre, thankfully we know each other well enough to know what would be our idea of torture.
D71B49E3-C34C-45B7-AB84-48C09C25363A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The stories of PC Pedal Pusher and Viscious Cycle Rachael have made my week. Wonder when the Barcelona Palm trees will make an appearance - could almost pretend she was in Barbados!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s a beautiful city with so much to see and do but I think if you want a relaxing beach resort to just sunbathe, swim and do nothing then it’s probs not the place to go. Me and my husband have had one holiday on our own without kids, I have an 11 and 7yr old. We went to Ibiza all inclusive and just did a lot of chilling, reading, sleeping and eating. We did walk every day and explored the old town. It was a gorgeous place and just what we both wanted as in a proper break. I think having a city holiday you end up feeling a bit like you need another holiday to recover and properly relax. It makes you wonder if they even discussed where ideally they would both like to go, or if he just took it upon himself to book what he liked. I bet she is happy just lounging by the pool loving herself in her bikini.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When Rach realised she was off to Barcelona her face kinda dropped dint it 😂😂 she got her hopes up for Barbados 🤦🏼‍♀️! Josh creeps me out so much… they are such an odd matching couple!

I’m actually shocked at how much has been spent on her wow! Talk about rubbing it into peoples faces! Right now people would love a holiday. She must be planning another one coz she got the older ones passports done! People struggling to Pay bills and she got an £800 bag 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.