PTWM #125 Continues to exploit the poor, accidentally dropped sloshys Willy on the floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd her calling J her best boy, that’s what I call my son (who’s 10)!
ETA - I only have one son, I don’t have favourites
ETA - I do, my favourite is the dog 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Would this shop be on company's house??
I'm not an expert by any means but Google suggests you can set a shop up as a sole trader and not need to register with companies house. I don't think (but can't tell) from the CIC document if it does include the shop but it suggests it's just the "social work" element of the centre.

What will be VERY interesting is if the shop and the CIC are separate as presumably she can say "all proceeds" go to the centre without actually having to put them across?

Reactions: 11
ETA...or is this judt the housing center which means the shop is different...?
It is ...

Thats just her ptwm Instagram (for the ads etc) and the womens centre.

I'm not an expert by any means but Google suggests you can set a shop up as a sole trader and not need to register with companies house. I don't think (but can't tell) from the CIC document if it does include the shop but it suggests it's just the "social work" element of the centre.

What will be VERY interesting is if the shop and the CIC are separate as presumably she can say "all proceeds" go to the centre without actually having to put them across?
Yeah I wasn't sure. I doubt she will link it to the centre on paper. Its just another form of her gaining money to line her own pocket imo

Reactions: 9

Deffo doesn't need to be registered if they are operating as sole traders or maybe even a partnership between her and slosh...or she might have engineered this to coincide with his career break and it'll go through his name...

Reactions: 8
The face you pull when you thought you were being so very funny. Only you actually revealed that you are indeed a bit stupid. Then gave 1000’s of women (that probably can’t stand you,) the opportunity to message and say it. Have a great day Slosh 😂

B46DEFCE-077E-478A-9856-0F6FD6EC208F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ETA...or is this judt the housing center which means the shop is different...?
It is ...

wonder how this accountant in Huddersfield will be connected to her.

Reactions: 6
Why do I feel like the till training of Josh is the beginning of one of their weird kink games? 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's someone called Jo whose accountancy practice it is!!
yep - already been internet stalking haha. She certainly like's the Jo's 😂

they'll be some dodgy reason she's using her firm. Makes no sense to have one so far away when she already has accountant james who has all the paypal and CIC accounts.

Reactions: 10
I find it odd her calling J her best boy, that’s what I call my son (who’s 10)!
ETA - I only have one son, I don’t have favourites
ETA - I do, my favourite is the dog 🤭😂
My best boy is the term used by our whole family …….for the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how next door have erected a massive fence.
Don't blame them, with the cctv cameras all over the place there. She's filmed them in their back garden too.

Any tattlers going on Saturday, should we have a secret signal (I may change my mind about going yet) or wear a t-shirt that says where's the paypal money?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he’s on a career break and they both register as sole traders in a partnership, they’ll be able to con £12k each in profit out of the tat shop before they pay any tax.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.