PTWM #125 Continues to exploit the poor, accidentally dropped sloshys Willy on the floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of selfish pricks go away on holiday when their son/step son is doing his gcses?!? Wouldn't you want to be around to make sure they are OK? Especially for the boy who she claims has been through so much trauma.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Telling Edie not to read the sweary pencils like she's never heard the f word.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My kids aren’t old enough to do their GCSES yet (still in primary and junior school) but I’m having heart palpitations at the thought that I’m going on a hen do (leaving Friday night and coming back Sunday morning) and their dad has to make sure they read both the nights I’m away and make sure they do their homework. No way would I be leaving my child at any point during their GCSEs especially when she makes a point that he isn’t academic or sensible.

Reactions: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.