PTWM #119 Rachet got a new tv…it’s all kicking off on faceyB!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she keeping the 1st centre open? She has so many now I’ve lost track.
If she isn’t keeping the 1st centre what a waste of money, mind you she has too much now probably doesn’t know what to do with it.
Why oh why did Titwank do that, just leave the kid to sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Rachael had a wall of hearts in her old house
Eurgh - I can see it now. "Donate a heart for £5 and we can put a personalised message to support our women. Donate £10 if you really care." Cue a wall full of hearts with support messages like "delightfully broken", "It's Oh Dear now but your Wow is coming" or "Your happy ever after is only a Paypal donation away."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Eurgh - I can see it now. "Donate a heart for £5 and we can put a personalised message to support our women. Donate £10 if you really care." Cue a wall full of hearts with support messages like "delightfully broken", "It's Oh Dear now but your Wow is coming" or "Your happy ever after is only a Paypal donation away."
You’ve just gave her a new idea and ways to make money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone please explain all the buildings she’s got at the moment and what they’re actually being used for because I genuinely can’t keep up? What is the new place for? Why does it have so much seating? Is she going for a cafe vibe? Also why the duck has Astrid put 384 tit plants on that shelf! Looks horrendous! 🙈

Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand. What is it for?? She keeps saying for “the women”, but it looks like a cafe. Can anyone who identifies as female walk in off the street, have a sit down and help themselves to the pantry, whether they need it or not?

Reactions: 17
Can someone please explain all the buildings she’s got at the moment and what they’re actually being used for because I genuinely can’t keep up? What is the new place for? Why does it have so much seating? Is she going for a cafe vibe? Also why the duck has Astrid put 384 tit plants on that shelf! Looks horrendous! 🙈
Laundrette (centre 1)
Shop next door (not open yet)
Cafe/faux plant storage (centre 2)
Packing centre

Then she has view another tit hole building recently as well duck knows what that will be used for.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh how many people does she think are abused in paighton or Torquay/Devon? To open all these places? Madness

Reactions: 13
Money laundering

Reactions: 23
Don’t kill me for saying this, but if she’s spending her own money on all this shite and all these people, I have no problem with it. More than anything I think she’s an idiot and getting a bit mugged off, but what goes around comes around doesn’t it. She can’t profit from the centre’s or the shop. It’s a lot of money to invest in an ego but there you go. Stupid is as stupid does 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 27
Don’t kill me for saying this, but if she’s spending her own money on all this shite and all these people, I have no problem with it. More than anything I think she’s an idiot and getting a bit mugged off, but what goes around comes around doesn’t it. She can’t profit from the centre’s or the shop. It’s a lot of money to invest in an ego but there you go. Stupid is as stupid does 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Can she not take a salary though, and put Betsy, Seb, Josh, whoever else down there on big wages too? I’m sure there’s loopholes and being a former police officer I’m sure Josh knows them all.

Astrid is getting more and more involved too, isn't she? I thought it was just the shop originally, due to her "quirky" style, but now she is at one of the centres too. Does she have any DV training? What is her job there? Or is Rancid paying her so much that she'll just do a bit of whatever?

Reactions: 14
I have never seen her but I can just imagine her being the polar opposite of R.
I found her too. She is stunning! No fillers, no messing with her face, she's gorgeous. Especially when you consider the tit she's been through. Ratshit has nothing on her.

Can she not take a salary though, and put Betsy, Seb, Josh, whoever else down there on big wages too? I’m sure there’s loopholes and being a former police officer I’m sure Josh knows them all.
Not as many loopholes as you would think to be honest and it’s really not a ‘policing’ knowledge base that would find the ones she’d need. Essentially everything has to be substantiated to the HMRC as a functional operation of the business.

Say she put through Jo’s salary as full time to the CIC, but Jo spent most of her week running PTWM. That would then be fraud as Jo isn’t a full time operative within the CIC, she could only claim a directors salary for the hours she can prove are necessary. The same goes for Rachael.

I would say their books are in a right old state and that’s why she’s taken the 6 months extension. Without external funding, this will be an expensive project and the money she spends will all have to have a back trail from where it came, which will most likely also be taxable income. If it’s not 100% legit, she’ll be doing ever decreasing circles until she has to face consequences for what seems like a money pit idea.

Reactions: 15
For those that haven't seen the stories of J looking for Isaac's phone and waking him up....... It's the smug asshole smile when he closes the door for me..... On this occasion I agree with Rachel, the bloke is a wanker.
I know this was spoken about last night, but I make my eldest bring her phone down to charge because I know she will be on it all night if not. Why can’t the do that instead of waking him up? Neighbours must be able to see him climbing up like that. He looks like a nutter. Could’ve at least pulled the curtains while he was up there 😂

Reactions: 11
Not as many loopholes as you would think to be honest and it’s really not a ‘policing’ knowledge base that would find the ones she’d need. Essentially everything has to be substantiated to the HMRC as a functional operation of the business.

Say she put through Jo’s salary as full time to the CIC, but Jo spent most of her week running PTWM. That would then be fraud as Jo isn’t a full time operative within the CIC, she could only claim a directors salary for the hours she can prove are necessary. The same goes for Rachael.

I would say their books are in a right old state and that’s why she’s taken the 6 months extension. Without external funding, this will be an expensive project and the money she spends will all have to have a back trail from where it came, which will most likely also be taxable income. If it’s not 100% legit, she’ll be doing ever decreasing circles until she has to face consequences for what seems like a money pit idea.
I just can’t see her doing anything that doesn’t benefit her or investing any money that doesn’t come back to her tenfold 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know this was spoken about last night, but I make my eldest bring her phone down to charge because I know she will be on it all night if not. Why can’t the do that instead of waking him up? Neighbours must be able to see him climbing up like that. He looks like a nutter. Could’ve at least pulled the curtains while he was up there 😂
There was a time she said she was doing this- not sure about the kids but definitely her. So she could relax and read every night 😂

• Haha
I just can’t see her doing anything that doesn’t benefit her or investing any money that doesn’t come back to her tenfold 🤷🏼‍♀️
It does benefit her. She said something the other day along the lines of ‘now they can’t say I’m stealing because Im doing something for good and have the centre.’ So it benefits her ego and makes her feel better about herself. She had something to prove and she thought this was the way. Plus obviously it gives her social media a boost.

I would say biggest mistake she made was thinking grants would pay for it all. Now she’s had to put money from PTWM into the CIC and that complicates things, as she’s going to have to legitimise every penny coming into PTWM and pay tax on it. Yes she may get away with odd discrepancy like every other business holder does, but substantial amounts, it’s a no. As I said, no one extends their financial year for anything good. She’s now got 6 months to make the CIC financially sustainable through the shop & patchwork house Patreon, because you can’t funnel money from one independent business to another.

An accountant could explain it much better than me, but that’s the basics.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.