PTWM #119 Rachet got a new tv…it’s all kicking off on faceyB!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the comment about Cantina, no wonder Joyce is aging so fast.
Hope you had not too bad a kip out there. I did an overnighter in a cathedral, same reason. Amazing experience but not at all pleasant.

This Candida (sp) reference I CANT FIND IT! Lead me there.....
OMG how can a typo on my part be so bloody relevant. Trolling myself 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway, I can't see the remarks about Cantina, any directions?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember during her tit stories years ago she would always say about Josh leaving early for the gym but of course he would always lose something in the room and have to turn his torch on then she’d always use the phrase “it burned a hole right into my retina”
Such a small thing in the grand scheme of her bad points but it used to drive me crazy.

Reactions: 22
I remember during her tit stories years ago she would always say about Josh leaving early for the gym but of course he would always lose something in the room and have to turn his torch on then she’d always use the phrase “it burned a hole right into my retina”
Such a small thing in the grand scheme of her bad points but it used to drive me crazy.
So overly dramatic 🙄

Charming bunch, aren’t they

44DBDE65-0FA1-423A-9A9E-66BCFF8A79CF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Living in fear of being exposed, where did the paypal money go nobody knows, oh dear 🌴💜
Title suggestion

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I picked up on this also, I used to like her but over the past year things just don't sit right with me anymore. Betty going out all night drinking at 17 when josh is apparently a police officer?? He has massive OCD but cannot strap the kids in the car correctly, never seem to hold willy's hand when they are out walking (because he doesn't like it) no kid likes it but who's the adult?? Cooks meals half naked, that's really hygienic. And the thing that's really got me is the Seb thing, some things you just don't post on social media especially when it's to do with your kids private lives. But I don't think she actually cares, I mean this popped up earlier, what a lovely thing to hear your mum say on an advert 🤮 what's going on in her head

Meant to sat betsy and Wilby 🤣🤣
She is a dirty old trollop.

Why is she obsessed with her tit tits
She has to put herself down all the time so that she gets a big ego massage from the huns "omg babe, can't believe you've birthed 4 kids, you've got such a lovely figure, you look amazing" 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
For those that haven't seen the stories of J looking for Isaac's phone and waking him up....... It's the smug asshole smile when he closes the door for me..... On this occasion I agree with Rachel, the bloke is a wanker.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Those bedroom stories!!!!
I’d say, one day I hope someone cracks him in the jaw, but he doesn’t have one that’s why his face is all messed up and the state of Issacs room also 😢, no shame have they?

Jawless Joshy 👇
0681603C-9AA7-4533-83EE-C56CF3405729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So if she saw the phone on charge why didn’t she stop him.. ?

Also do they not tuck the kids in at night my youngest is same age as I and I always tuck them in..

Reactions: 19
Those bedroom stories!!!!
I’d say, one day I hope someone cracks him in the jaw, but he doesn’t have one that’s why his face is all messed up and the state of Issacs room also 😢, no shame have they?

Jawless Joshy 👇View attachment 1150078
That’s where the PayPal money is hiding - Josh’s jowls!

Thread suggestion:
Oh dear, wonder why Rachaele has had to extend her financial year?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Convinced it’s money laundering at this point how many properties is she up to now?

So she said there'll be something exciting going on the blank wall then Astrid announces it will be a wall of hearts lol. Bet she was raging!

• Haha
There are 4 tables to seat 16, & a sofa and 2 chairs in the new Patchwork Girls clubhouse.
So up to 20 ladies sitting around socially, chatting and comparing their domestic abuse experiences.
Free coffee and lush fresh cakes too.
I hope Sloshy-J sets up a bar in the corner, cocktails and shots would be fun, to liven the place up.
It's going to be fckn lush.
Well done Raq, just what victims of domestic abuse need.
Amazin!

Reactions: 16
So she said there'll be something exciting going on the blank wall then Astrid announces it will be a wall of hearts lol. Bet she was raging!
like the 'unfinished' hotel in Bath then? Did that have a wall of hearts, or am i thinking of something else?

There are 4 tables to seat 16, & a sofa and 2 chairs in the new Patchwork Girls clubhouse.
So up to 20 ladies sitting around socially, chatting and comparing their domestic abuse experiences.
Free coffee and lush fresh cakes too.
I hope Sloshy-J sets up a bar in the corner, cocktails and shots would be fun, to liven the place up.
It's going to be fckn lush.
Well done Raq, just what victims of domestic abuse need.
Amazin!
Moving on from launderette to café then?

Reactions: 7
Apart from people she pays does she actually have a fan base / service users in the bay? Who’s actually local using the facilities?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.