PTWM #114 Like Orange is the New Black, PayPal is the New Cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone feel really sorry for Issac this morning? No real decoration, clearly raq doesn’t give a tit about him, other siblings didn’t bother even though all
Off school , they clearly don’t really care to celebrate him.. yes I know he’s 12 and the gifts would be what any 12 year old is after , but he seems a really neglected boy

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So they have left all the kids home alone in the middle of a storm to pack sweatshirts?? I bet half the country have pack up work for the day and came home to be safe. I wonder is she will check in on her mum or gangsta granny ??
bunch of fuds. The lot of them

Reactions: 23
Did anyone feel really sorry for Issac this morning? No real decoration, clearly raq doesn’t give a tit about him, other siblings didn’t bother even though all
Off school , they clearly don’t really care to celebrate him.. yes I know he’s 12 and the gifts would be what any 12 year old is after , but he seems a really neglected boy
I know it’s not a competition , but we have at least 3 helium balloons for each child’s birthday and banners all over the house. And I will be doing the same when my daughter turns 13. I even do it for my husband 😂
I love birthdays. I love celebrating my family, and I love us being all together for the day. It was so sad to see that 😭 they may as well not have bothered

Reactions: 21
People getting told to stay at home today and that lot are pissing about in their non essential play shop. There's a roof been blown off near torbay so here's hoping the hobbit hole blows away😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Supposedly the storms will be so bad in the south east tomorrow that roofs could be blown off houses!
looking forward to the stories of wiffle hanging out the window of the sex dungeon of doom saying wow to all the trees flying past his head, before the roof gets ripped from above him and the piles of PayPal cash thats under the #gifted mattress get blown across the whole of Paignton. Snort grunt fml!

South west not east! 🙈
Sex dungeon of doom!!!! I’m crying!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don't know why she isn't in home with her kids all snuggled up. There's reports of no power too in some places down there. I'm in the Midlands and its picking up pretty bad where I am so I can only imagine how bad it is there and its not fully hit yet 🤦‍♀️
She fucked off when the last storm hit there too

Reactions: 14
Hahaha climbing down the loft hatch.. and no way she had to leave Betsy being ‘mum’ more like she’d rather be packing her tit jumpers then having to be mum herself with no tv or WiFi

Send Betsy to pack the jumpers. It’s not rocket science is it ?? Look after your own children. Issac has a unexpected day off make his day special you massive bleep.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if Isaac will get a cake this year?! Last year Betsy fucked up a vegan cake for him so he ended up with nothing. But it's ok, because Betsy and Rachaeaeaeaele got loads of likes and laughs about it. Seb had a nice cake from an actual baker this year so will be interesting to see if Isaac gets something or if packing crappy jumpers took priority :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Send Betsy to pack the jumpers. It’s not rocket science is it ?? Look after your own children. Issac has a unexpected day off make his day special you massive bleep.
Exactly this! I'd have been thrilled as a parent if this happened to happen on my kid's birthday. She even said when they first announced the sweatshirts that they didn't know how long it would be until they were sent, so there was no deadline to get them out.

Reactions: 17
I actually felt a bit sorry for Josh when he said he had no friends 🙁 I must be going soft!

Can’t believe she left Betsy on mum duty with no tv or WiFi, when Josh is off! Why not let him parent the children 🤯

Thread suggestion- packing crap jumpers all for the ‘gram, anything that gets her out of being a mam!

Reactions: 30
She is definitely getting her money’s worth from that hideous green tracksuit. I wonder if it’s even been in the wash yet.

Reactions: 9
I try not to get irate at her shenanigans too often, but the way she was just speaking to josh packaging up that jumper has boiled my piss. patronising bleep she is. awww I'm so proud of you..........shame no one can say the same thing to you Rachet.

Reactions: 15
Sorry ?! so all of the kids are off , it’s Isaac’s birthday so and instead of thinking ohh let’s have a nice day together she fucks off 😲 wish I could say I was shocked but I’m really not poor Isaac 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine being so controlled that you spend the day pissing about at your wife’s vanity project even though it’s your son’s birthday and he’s unexpectedly not in school.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Oh look.

It’s the most devoted Daddy EVER spending his 12 year old sons birthday packing up sweatshirts that his wife used his 2 year olds yet to be diagnosed disability to sell to strangers on the Internet.

Plus he can’t even do that without sounding like he needs an appropriate adult present (alas the only one Betsy, was busy today raising the kids again.)

What a delightfully broken family 😁.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.