PTWM #114 Like Orange is the New Black, PayPal is the New Cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was abused as a child by my mother and you couldn’t pay me to west a delightfully broken jumper, gross.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I know they didn’t do much for Seb given that he was 16 but Isaac’s isn’t much better. That tatty banner compared to wilby’s balloon arch. Didn’t she also insist everyone was up for the girls opening their presents, so where is everyone as we already know the schools are closed today.He’s not a devoted daddy and nothing she says will make us think differently 🙁
Remember last year I wasn't allowed to open his presents until Bekind got up from her long lie in the shed and he was just sitting there. Sloshua had a hangover and got up half way through and left. I is probably rejoicing this year. Although those videos were 100% to get at his mum.

Also "loads of the girls can't make work today". Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not just her, PA Jo, Arsetrid and that Jane woman?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just noticed she is hiding how many people like her posts now. Clearly doesn’t want to show her lack of engagement!
I noticed this on the post about the jumpers so I clicked on the likes and had a look. Nowhere near the 1000 she claims have ordered. I’m convinced that number was her minimum order

Reactions: 14
Just watched the Tinder Swindler and it reminds me on Rach. Mind you she’s more PayPal Ponce than Tinder Swindler.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bezzie mate Jordan in the DM today as Paigntons an aspirational place to live.
If you discount the high number of sex offenders, drug users and scammers

Reactions: 8
Oh no shes trying to talk like Hinch putting annoying zzzz's on the end of words. When the tv wasnt working she said to W 'it's annoyingzzzzz isn't it' dimwit. Also since when did packing jumpers count has 12hrs work 🤣 duck off you do duck all Part Time Mummy

• Haha
Why is she making out that this jumper situation is life or death? Seriously you’d think she was prepping a show for London Fashion week. They are crappy sweatshirts, no one cares Rach 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. (Also give Edie her money back you scruff. Honestly why would you let your 8 year old do that?)

Anyway, Happy Birthday Issac. I hope Eunice blows your Dads aviary over and all the birds can fly off free to live in their natural habitat. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she going for the permanently surprised look? She has certainly got the rough as a badgers arse look nailed.
25A21266-9553-4460-81E7-A4C92FC14ACF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If you look on dumpor.com you can see her engagement is really shocking. Her ads don’t get many likes at all.
Rather worryingly her grid pic of bekind has 13,000 likes (bet its all men), compared to her ads which are getting barely 900

• Wow
Reactions: 7
God Isaac is so lovely.
So Edie forgot to get I a present, totally understandable, she’s 8, but she then puts £30 of her own money in a card for him and Raq thinks this is ok? I’ve always bought the sibling presents and said ‘this is for your brother from you’ and if they want to buy something, maybe a £5/£10 gift. I find it strange that Raq let her do this.
She probably let her do it for content thinking it puts them in a good light.

I also always ask mine what they’d like to get their sibling. Buy the card and present for them to gift.

I know they didn’t do much for Seb given that he was 16 but Isaac’s isn’t much better. That tatty banner compared to wilby’s balloon arch. Didn’t she also insist everyone was up for the girls opening their presents, so where is everyone as we already know the schools are closed today.He’s not a devoted daddy and nothing she says will make us think differently 🙁
Exactly what I thought. The presents aren’t even wrapped properly.

Was she to busy yesterday scamming to buy a balloon, proper wrapping paper etc.

Reactions: 9
Issac to Josh “Have you got any friends?”
Josh “No”
Rachael “He’s go two. Me and Simon.”

Me “🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Incidentally, when Ben called her Delightfully Broken. I though he meant a bit thick. Like broken as in unable to function within the realms of competency. I think she romanticised it like a teenager and thought he meant she all fragile and beautiful etc. Either way, it must be nice for Josh that she’s put another mans description of her in a love heart. That’s not odd at all 🥴.)
I think she’s got an image of a porcelain vase glued back together whereas he meant she’s a bit tapped in the head, without a conscience, and the only delightful thing about it is she’s added him to the payroll of doom.

Last edited:
Hahaha climbing down the loft hatch.. and no way she had to leave Betsy being ‘mum’ more like she’d rather be packing her tit jumpers then having to be mum herself with no tv or WiFi

“Betsy’s on mum duty” but they’re not her responsibility 🤯 Isaac’s birthday and he’s left with a vain, uncaring lump of a big stepsister who will no doubt be traipsing a load of her mates into the house. Great parenting. Close the sweatshop for the day, who gives a duck? You’re not an essential worker, babe, and you decided to have/poach all those kids.

D9D104A6-56D7-4B77-B669-D8D489058C3C.jpeg
94182F7B-0680-4A75-8EE8-4DA3B2E56461.jpeg

Josh was also at the packing place? Both parents leaving all the kids during the worst storm in our lifetime and it’s also one of the kids birthdays 🙄
I was actually surprised I was only turning 12, all the kids seem so much older… and I don’t mean that as a compliment.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.