PTWM #114 Like Orange is the New Black, PayPal is the New Cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bingo anyone?

1) Trolls
2) Hinting at one of the kids having trouble at school/with friends
3) Wilby tease over diagnosis
4) Giving it one of them
5) Lush
6) Trolls
Wives and Mothers
Social services report
Crocodile tears
Necking Rescue Remedy

Reactions: 17
@DipsyDoodle that recap has given me a right laugh!! Have fluffy cloud for your troubles ☁
I spent my lunch reading the FB comments. Somone asked were they any use for the womens centre? Do they think people live there??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The recap is so good, but @DipsyDoodle you make her sound way more interesting than she actually is day to day. The roasts are boring, actually all the constant pictures of bloody food are dull as tit. The shop is boring (crotchet toys 🥴, pioneering there aren’t they?) Going on and on and on about DA is boring, the family is boring, bleeping palm trees are so boring I want to cut every single one in the UK down and her friends (paid, Instagram or otherwise,) are thick as duck and boring. Her troll rants are tit and make no sense. Putting the camera on the bird turd all the time is repulsive.

Sorry, I’m fed up and giving her a 1/10 for effort lately. She hasn’t even throw together a fake breakdown over her weed smoking teens 👎

Reactions: 24
The recap is so good, but @DipsyDoodle you make her sound way more interesting than she actually is day to day. The roasts are boring, actually all the constant pictures of bloody food are dull as tit. The shop is boring (crotchet toys 🥴, pioneering there aren’t they?) Going on and on and on about DA is boring, the family is boring, bleeping palm trees are so boring I want to cut every single one in the UK down and her friends (paid, Instagram or otherwise,) are thick as duck and boring. Her troll rants are tit and make no sense. Putting the camera on the bird turd all the time is repulsive.

Sorry, I’m fed up and giving her a 1/10 for effort lately. She hasn’t even throw together a fake breakdown over her weed smoking teens 👎
I agree, it's all so dull and repetitive. Nothing interesting, exciting or engaging.

I've got 2 palm trees in my garden, I might wow at them tomorrow before you pop round with your chainsaw!🌴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, it's all so dull and repetitive. Nothing interesting, exciting or engaging.

I've got 2 palm trees in my garden, I might wow at them tomorrow before you pop round with your chainsaw!🌴
Imagine the headline
“Woman goes on Palm Tree chainsaw massacre after being bored into psychosis by Devon mummy blogger.”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"Hi everyone, SO, I haven't been on for a while, can't think what's been happening, not a lot really......." Then proceeds to think of lies and rambles for 57 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t forget the slow “I…Don’t….know…” said in a confused/quizzical voice during the dots of death. I’ve noticed that Emily with the nostrils has started to do that one as well 🙄

Reactions: 13
Nice to see Edie using a knife and fork and feeding herself instead of Joyce doing it, but still no sign of Wilby being allowed to join them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I cannot explain the rage it gives me that the meals are all served up on the table and no one is sat down!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.