PTWM #110 We’re all here on tattle uncovering the scam, know why Rach? Because we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding my previous post about the patchwork Christmas appeal I finally found the post regarding the gifted donations from another charity.
One can only imagine what else she was sent aside from the amazon wishlist.
Makes me so angry. Shes taking away donations from another county that desperately need it and shes NOT a bleeping refuge!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Regarding my previous post about the patchwork Christmas appeal I finally found the post regarding the gifted donations from another charity.
One can only imagine what else she was sent aside from the amazon wishlist.
I think i can remember this. Was it not toiletries and stuff like that? She opened the box in the centre and was taking things out and opening them then throwing them back in the box and opening something else.

Reactions: 8
He looks haunted.
I thought so too.
So W hasn't had a good week but she hasn't had to carry him the new way because he's been really happy all week? Make your mind up R...and how much could she teach W with the signs? Shapes, colours etc, if only she would interact with her baby. Although if she parented her first 3 with chocolate buttons and ice cream there's not much hope is there 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve unfollowed, when it’s getting to the stage that you roll your eyes and say ffs not you again about a two year old you know it’s time to throw in the towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dots of death basically about wilbys world but the way she explains what has happened it’s like another other toddler 🙄

Also she is lying about them all being well, I watched something about criminals the other day and the expert said when they lie the left eyebrow raises more then the right 👀

Reactions: 20
Dots of death basically about wilbys world but the way she explains what has happened it’s like another other toddler 🙄

Also she is lying about them all being well, I watched something about criminals the other day and the expert said when they lie the left eyebrow raises more then the right 👀
Wasn't there a member on here who used to be really good at reading Rs body language... I can't remember who that was but we need it again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@PrettyGreenEyes i agree re the "meltdowns", why is she using asd terms when he's not even diagnosed?? My youngest had awful tantrums at Ws age but i never sat in my car filming him upset, i dealt with it. Her lack of insight as to how lax their parenting is is unbelievable.

Reactions: 32
Wasn't there a member on here who used to be really good at reading Rs body language... I can't remember who that was but we need it again 😆
Yes there was I couldn’t remember who

@PrettyGreenEyes i agree re the "meltdowns", why is she using asd terms when he's not even diagnosed?? My youngest had awful tantrums at Ws age but i never sat in my car filming him upset, i dealt with it. Her lack of insight as to how lax their parenting is is unbelievable.
Mine too, she used to throw her head back and head butt us and the arms in the air she used to slide through 😂

The way she speaks about the tantrums as if they are new parents I don’t get it when they got older kids

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is a two year old. We have all been there trying to knee them into a pushchair when they have went rigid star shape !! Or maybe just me ?
ps I am not a cruel mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
She used to say edie would loose her head, and have tantrums. I’m sure edie was even More dramatic than Wilby

Reactions: 24
I can't bear the dots of doom. I clicked off as soon as I heard "hiiii everyonnnnnnne"
How can one person make those 2 words fill me with such rage? I've unfollowed and only catch up on here but I can hear that as clear as day reading it 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.