PTWM #109 When your whole life is a sham and you serve crap chips egg and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 964236Maybe send your paid staff to look around charity shops 🤔🤦‍♀️
This gives me major anxiety and itchy skin, each to their own but all I can see is dust dust dust and the more dust the more spiders all above your head, don’t get me wrong I don’t don’t dust or polish every day, more like once a week (I ain’t no mrsH) but all that above your head, door opening and closing, but of a vibration, dust and spiders dripping on your head, it’s a no no from me, sorry, I just can’t cope with that decor!🤢

Reactions: 9
Ethel will probably “accidentally” eat a load more chocolate later in the week when Desperate Deirdre needs more content.

Reactions: 17
Have to say I do like R’s mum. She always seems decent on the few clips we see off her and not desperate for the camera to be on her like gangsta granny often is, the old lush 🤪 Would love to hear the mums side of the story as she doesn’t seem the child abandoning, alcoholic, trainer depriving monster that R makes her out to be 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Of all the dirty germ spreading things we expose ourselves to daily just because thats life, the dog sitting on the table is a huge FAT NO NO 🤢. I know I'm not the first to mention it but that's all levels of wrong.

Reactions: 15
WHAT?! I missed him explaining using the new gravy jug for cheese sauce last night on the live?! I knew I should have signed up months ago, I'm missing all the good stuff 😐

I loved the story about the tea as well, thank God that wasn't only on Patreon! Can't believe she put sugar in his tea and then he found her teabag in it as well. She is just so chaotic and kooky, laugh a minute in that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
WHAT?! I missed him explaining using the new gravy jug for cheese sauce last night on the live?! I knew I should have signed up months ago, I'm missing all the good stuff 😐

I loved the story about the tea as well, thank God that wasn't only on Patreon! Can't believe she put sugar in his tea and then he found her teabag in it as well. She is just so chaotic and kooky, laugh a minute in that house!
they remind of this couple from the Catherine Tate show 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine this coming at you for a kiss 😬.
Cheers Rach, I’ve just had a little bit of sick come up 🤮

940A9DBC-BAFC-43E0-B797-B39BC6A28B93.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So…..I bought a gravy boat….. because I can….. and you’ll never guess what? It was only a milk pan! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good job tattle helped them out with what it's actually meant for! I bet they are only eating lasagne as a reason to boil milk in it. Once again a meal for tattle's benefit. What shall we make them eat tomorrow 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"Josh only bought 2 pints of milk" Camera pans round to another pint on the counter :rolleyes: FFS Raq, stop lying for effect

Reactions: 18
Thought she got the milk delivered for free from a previous ad.
But they forgot about the bank holiday and that "poor people" with real jobs don't deliver on bank holidays. I mean seriously, how have they got through life???? Raq remember the bins will be a day late this week too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Thought she got the milk delivered for free from a previous ad.
Yes, along with her gold top that no one else is allowed to drink and bottles of orange juice.

I'm confused about the very exciting tea story. Her teabag was in his cup with no sugar and his tea bag was in her cup with sugar? Do they drink different types of tea or does she have extra special ones that again no-one else is allowed to use?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.