PTWM #109 When your whole life is a sham and you serve crap chips egg and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Paypal pam getting her jugs out all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she need to ask where to get lampshades from? Google normally works.. or is it a way to get people to buy them for her 🙄

Reactions: 28
Why does she need to ask where to get lampshades from? Google normally works.. or is it a way to get people to buy them for her 🙄
It’s like she’s never heard of Amazon but we know she has as it’s her new way to get other people to buy stuff so she can claim she did

Reactions: 21
They're using the gravy jug to make white sauce for lasagne (sorry can't remember proper name for it!).
She's counting on the huns to send money so she can buy lampshades, she isn't stupid.
1EFEABF2-A1EA-4522-8E10-D7C29413591D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many times did she say milk, she thinks she’s trolling tattle 😂
I couldn't listen to her, I can watch the clips but have to have it on mute. Her voice is extremely irritating and as for when she starts snorting😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He put the spoon in his mouth and then continued to stir the dinner. Dirty bastard!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
duck me...that bloody jug. I assume she thinks shes amusing. Again, no hint of a smile from me Rach!
I've been to Kitty Jay's grave a few times as I'm from the West country - it's a very sad story.

Reactions: 8
Shut the bleeping front door!!!
sloshy is wearing big boy trousers and they are having lasagne NOT a roast !!!
well i very never ….do you reckon its their new year new me ? Dickheads get that jug out love use it everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Spending money like water “because she can” she said, tattle’s over here living rent free in her head

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Pissing myself at these reverse image suggestions
Ffs karma got me for posting this....i dropped and smashed my pyrex jug! Only had it for 10 years and it cost me £4.99. Im gonna go out tomorrow and buy myself a new one.....because i can 🙈🙈 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.