PTWM #109 When your whole life is a sham and you serve crap chips egg and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd still like to know what the context was of her posting the naked josh video.

@SamOlive can you elaborate at all? (apologies' if it wasn't you that posted it originally, i cant be bothered to look back through the old threads)

Reactions: 8
I'd still like to know what the context was of her posting the naked josh video.

@SamOlive can you elaborate at all? (apologies' if it wasn't you that posted it originally, i cant be bothered to look back through the old threads)
Literally a full on naked backside photo of josh on the front step from her camera

Reactions: 5
Literally a full on naked backside photo of josh on the front step from her camera
yeah i seen the photos i just mean did she explain what he was doing and why at that time in the morning.

Reactions: 6
I bleeping hate it when people try to romanticise things, like calling someone 'delightfully broken'. First of all I don't think she's 'delightfully broken' I think she's plain and simple fucked up, selfish and greedy. Stop trying to dress up trauma and how it leaves people as something beautiful and cute.

She loves it doesn't she, makes her feel interesting to pretend she's had any kind of actual trauma. Because I don't believe she has, not in the grand scheme of things. Trauma just left me broken, nothing delightful about it. But then mine wasn't based on my parent not buying me an expensive pair of trainers.

As for Ben not liking being called Bellend Ben, which is literally the worst thing I've read about him on this 'website of hate', for duck sake Ben...grow up!

ETA: She's actually changed her bio to say 'delightfully broken' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
You bunch of trolls are now becoming her interior designers 🤣 #NotAnAdDickheads
Why did she not order the chair and footstool when she ordered the sofa...i mean theres at least 8 people living in that house...pretty sure 1 sofa isnt big enough for them all!

Reactions: 14
Aww rachet you are either broken or not ? Wtf is delightfully broken? And poor Ben what have you dragged him into ?

And where are the chickens
By the way??

Reactions: 13
‘Delightfully broken’🙄🙄, what a wanky description. More like:

Greedy.
Bitter.
Materialistic.
Poisonous.
Selfish.
Vicious.
A Liar.
Needy.
Jealous.

Take your pick Ratchet.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I wholeheartedly agree. What the hell do they think they can get away with?! I mean she's only got insta as a "career" but he's a bleeping Police officer. Surely there's standards he should be upholding?
There are and a met police officer was sacked for something similar in 2012. It has been reported to the independent office for police conduct.

Reactions: 26
There are and a met police officer was sacked for something similar in 2012. It has been reported to the independent office for police conduct.
I think at this point she wants him to loose his job. She can blame the "trolls" and keep an eye on him 24/7. I also think she'd love the idea of being the sole bread winner.

Reactions: 43
I would never cross over from Tattle and ask her why she’s such a bleep yet thinks she’s God’s gift but there are times I feel sorely tempted.

I sincerely hope she does get a comeuppance and loses all the material possessions she values above everything else.

Reactions: 28
I would never cross over from Tattle and ask her why she’s such a bleep yet thinks she’s God’s gift but there are times I feel sorely tempted.

I sincerely hope she does get a comeuppance and loses all the material possessions she values above everything else.
It wasn’t from tattle it was from her £5 a month page she does

Reactions: 5
I think at this point she wants him to loose his job. She can blame the "trolls" and keep an eye on him 24/7. I also think she'd love the idea of being the sole bread winner.
I think you are right. Also though why would Joyce be in agreement to post these pictures. He knows all about Patreon page ! He is clearly deluded !

Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me where this naked photo was posted? PTWM or the pay as you go private page?

Reactions: 3
So did she literally just post naked pics of Josh with no story/caption/context?

Reactions: 4
Another classic sign of an abuser. Wanting them to not work, to not have financial independence, to not go out, to have no other people in their lives…

Reactions: 31
Well if I have offended any of Rachael’s nearest & dearest by commenting on here so be it. They all don’t seem to have any problems with the way she behaves and I do. I prefer to write it here as it’s neater and I’m amongst like minded people. Though if they want a private conversation, they should just ask.

Oh and Ben, you took part in a Podcast that was 90 minutes of chat about Tattle members and your opinion on us. Sadly, the right to respond exists for us also, so suck it up or keep your nose out 🤷🏻‍♀️. The rules don’t only go one way, you sycophantic bore 🙄.

The naked pictures don’t break any laws btw. He gave her permission to post them, he was on private property and she posted them on her pay per view (which is essentially selling them.) it’s not illegal. If he were to complain that they were on here, then he’d need to include her in the complaint as the distributor and prove that it was not in the public interest for them to be out in the domain. A naked public servant crawling about in the middle of the night, would be deemed as in the public interest. But it’s not an offence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Another classic sign of an abuser. Wanting them to not work, to not have financial independence, to not go out, to have no other people in their lives…
She clearly only wants people around her who need her/ are reliant on her in some way. Both Jo's, Emily, Ben, the list goes on. The only one who's slightly independent of her is Arsestrid but arguably she sort of needs her for the Insta followers.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.