PTWM #109 When your whole life is a sham and you serve crap chips egg and ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh….. can Rachet please put her phone down and “play” with Wobbler, rather than keep saying “ Oh Wow” while recording him lining his food up….Interaction with a child will help them progress along more than a phone stuck on record….🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Not to mention standing over him while she films. Get on the floor and join in with him 🙄
I can't get over the hostility in her reply to what is a genuine concern. She really is an arrogant piece of work.

Eta Knee Deep isn't a serving officer expected to uphold the law. Nor is she something to aspire to!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Well Dipsy. You've done it again. Condensed a months worth of patchwork tit show into an epic couple of paragraphs. Brill as always. You definitely are the most beautiful writer, in OUR world 💜.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Its quite funny really. Whats going to be ger excuse if josh does get reported for that?? Its the same in any career really, if that pic was of a teacher or gp etc they would get suspended too. Josh is no different! And I hope someone does report it just because of her crappy reply last night.
I agree what some else said, she's Billy big bollocks and wouldn't have that attitude towards people face to face (unless your an ex of course that she can manipulate) she needs someone that got strong will power to stand up to her. Shes far too big-headed and cocky now

Reactions: 31
Its quite funny really. Whats going to be ger excuse if josh does get reported for that?? Its the same in any career really, if that pic was of a teacher or gp etc they would get suspended too. Josh is no different! And I hope someone does report it just because of her crappy reply last night.
I agree what some else said, she's Billy big bollocks and wouldn't have that attitude towards people face to face (unless your an ex of course that she can manipulate) she needs someone that got strong will power to stand up to her. Shes far too big-headed and cocky now
I wholeheartedly agree. What the hell do they think they can get away with?! I mean she's only got insta as a "career" but he's a bleeping Police officer. Surely there's standards he should be upholding?

I mean D&C police website says the following...

"What sort of complaint can I make?

Complaints about staff
: Such complaints are where the conduct or behaviour of a police officer or police staff member was inappropriate or fell below expectation."

Surely popping outside naked and allowing it to be posted online is "inappropriate"? Or she's posted it without him knowing which surely is a crime of some description?

Reactions: 36
If you click on the report button at the bottom of the post, it tells you how to ask for a post to be removed.

I’ve scrubbed out the ladies details and will repost it here, so people don’t have to look back for the original from @Pomp 👇

View attachment 948343
I looked for report I looked for every way possible to do it but seen nothing

Reactions: 1
I mean D&C police website says the following...

"What sort of complaint can I make?

Complaints about staff
: Such complaints are where the conduct or behaviour of a police officer or police staff member was inappropriate or fell below expectation."

Surely popping outside naked and allowing it to be posted online is "inappropriate"? Or she's posted it without him knowing which surely is a crime of some description?
Sharing nude pictures of someone is against the law.

Here we go again. Find a new narrative Rach 😴😴😴

Didn't Betty's boss once stick up for her about "trolls". Where did he go after that? Saw the light, maybe?

Reactions: 14
Poor Ben. The trolls went after him hard eh!

We only called him a bellend 😂😂😂

Ahhh. Good old Raq continues with her fairy stories. She should write a book under the pseudonym, The Mother Grimm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Please please for the love of god that lady who made a comment on gollums naked picture is actually a police officer herself or works in SS
Her comment seemed worrying not bitchy or jealous.
As for the £5 comment 🤦🏼‍♀️no words

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Please please for the love of god that lady who made a comment on gollums naked picture is actually a police officer herself or works in SS
Her comment seemed worrying not bitchy or jealous.
As for the £5 comment 🤦🏼‍♀️no words
She’s not. I’ll let you work out why. It’s just common sense if anyone else posted a naked picture they’d be in bother for it. Imagine if josh did it to Rachel im sure she wouldn’t agree to it and laugh about it like she apparently said he did

Reactions: 12
When the picture was first uploaded, I just though what a bunch of dicks, she treats him like a mug and buys him a watch in return to make it all better. Other than that, I didn’t think too much of it.

But after that response, I hope someone does report it to his job. It’s completely unacceptable for a working police officer to have nudes online whether he has a “fit bum” or not.

R needs to realise she is not invincible, an influencer is exactly the same as these Love Island stars, a new lot come out every few months and the old ones get slowly forgotten about.

I put my hands up and admit I actually liked her once upon time, even bought a book but she will never be anymore bigger than what she is because she simply isn’t smart enough. She puts her children at far too much risk, she is far too passive aggressive and can’t take the slightest bit of criticism.

Yes, she has 230K plus followers but that’s a drop in the ocean if you think how many people are on Instagram.

R’s downfall will not be tattle, will not be V, it will ultimately be herself. Her true colours are coming out more often than not now. I don’t tend to follow many influencers, I just pop on to their pages whenever I get a free few minutes but none of them have the anger and hatred in them that she does.

I will never comment on someone’s appearance as that’s not my style but you can see the years of bitterness, resentment and hostility coming through her pores.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Here we go again. Find a new narrative Rach 😴😴😴

Didn't Betty's boss once stick up for her about "trolls". Where did he go after that? Saw the light, maybe?
Last time I looked, he was taking himself off social media and mentioned something about being used by people 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Aww poor bellend Ben is deeply affected by being given a nickname 🙄 no one is forcing you to read here Ben because you admitted you do. Of course you love working with raq she is paying for your time, the same way she does all her friends.

Reactions: 27
If all else fails.... bring out the troll card!!! 🤣🤣
Seeing as mummy Marshall hasn't got social media, I don't know how she can be 'trolled all thats been said on here about her is a few home truths about her own affair and her lovely nickname of gangsta granny 🤣 and if Ben can't handle being called a bellend, don't be one 🤷‍♀️😆
If you don't want people to have an opinion on the tit you post publicly... DONT POST YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON THE INTERNET FOR £5 A MONTH!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“Delightfully broken” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think “vile” probably would have been sufficient.
Also, like the way she has to mention she has loads of friends she doesn’t post online, course you do Rach 🤥 🤥 truth hurts doesn’t it? Stop paying the Jos and Emily and reposting Astrid and see how long they stick around for……..

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.