Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scd1991

VIP Member
Talking of adverts at least prat on a mat seems to have ended, that ad campaign lasted longer than the scs sofa sale!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
It’s the start of 3 weeks of mocks for the eldest lad next week too. My child is preparing for them and has been revising all over the half term and most evenings this week. Considering she has openly admitted that S has been playing up at school wouldn’t you have thought they would be at home making sure that he has his head in the books.
Haven't you heard? Education is overrated and nobody needs qualifications if they are kind!

• Haha

Goeasypeasy

Grazing tables look nice but, if you don’t have enough people coming to finish it it’s a waste of money and food. Some people can’t feed their kids today. Or tomorrow. She’s so flashy with her life it really is sad that she thinks she can help people.

• Sad

armywife119

VIP Member
Think about how much homework teenagers get. I can imagine S or I not bothering or struggling to do it. With absolutely no encouragement from their idiot parents.
I can imagine a teacher asking where it is and them saying they found it too hard or whatever. Teacher asks why didn’t you ask mum or dad to help? Umm because they go away every weekend or dads usually drinking red wine every evening getting drunk a few nights a week so can’t ask for their help.
I know at times I had to nag at mine to get homework done and their dad sitting down for ages helping with maths or science project. I think they are completely on their own when it comes to that. But if I was a teacher surely that’s a red flag.

Scd1991

VIP Member
What was the point of posting those pictures of be kind? Her demographic is mostly bored middle aged women, why do they want to see a 17 year old posing with her flaps almost hanging out 🤔

• Haha

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
They only time hannah seems to be with R is when alcohol is involved. She cant stand R its obvious. Thats probably why the cousins dont know each other. Hannah would never be having R and the kids round for coffee and play date!

But then again now that its been mentioned on tattle watch this space.....

Hi Rach.....

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I mean in all fairness she is really busy.

Writing a book, Patreon content, the coffee shop, ADs, full time commitment to trolling herself and the kids on here 😉 (just trying to work how many accounts she has at this point,) compulsive spending, paying for and maintaining her friendships, pretending to be happy with Josh, living in a half built upside down house, feeding people so she can photograph their food, continually checking whether people do ‘love it,’ whatever ‘it’ is on each particular day.

Talking to those annoying teachers who are trying to give her children their pointless education. Adopting father figures, until hopefully one sticks around. Tagging in everyone single person in south Devon to her stories. Giving life saving support to Mumsnet small business/ hobby owners. Being mega ‘Kind’ with Jordan by harassing people in the workplace with a camera crew. Being an In The Style fashion icon, but only ever wearing really awful clothes, PLUS, remotely parenting her kids via WhatsApp and FaceTime.

I can barely manage to write it down. Perhaps she should book herself a couple of days in The Priory as her next trip 👌.

• Haha
Totally off topic but I used the Dr Beckmann carpet cleaner - the bottle with the brush on it - as a DIY boot buddy before I bought it. Admittedly the boot buddy is better but the other was a good sub for someone who can’t afford or doesn’t want to pay for the Boot Buddy.

I’m always lurking in the background - I’ve been poorly with my mental health recently (panic and anxiety) - for real, not like the ‘for attention’ version Ratchet seems to have.

I keep saying it but I don’t understand how she keeps being able to get away with what she does. It’s unfathomable.

I do feel she’s spiralling with her behaviour but I don’t watch her apart from what you post on here so I may be wrong but I keep getting manic vibes from her.
I hope you’re ok, my inbox is always open xx

honestly, I’ve been dipping in and out of this thread and not watching her stories as much because every time she speaks I feel, well, rage lol. Then I think step away from her she’s poison. But sometimes I can’t help it.

I honestly cannot believe they are going away again - using Covid as the excuse this time.. whatever, even if u went two years ago you’d be doing something different away from your kids again. Now I’m all for spending time away from your kids - if you’re lucky enough a weekend - BUT that’s once in a blue moon for most parents surely? She’s a terrible mother, Wilby must be so confused!So she pays 3 of her best mates - Jothe PA that handles all the admin,
Emily to be a PT nanny and run her women’s centre that was apparently her dream even though none of us know what the fuck it actually entails.
And then Jo the maid/nanny who does all the house chores and looks after the kids..
Then there’s Josh who seems to do all the cooking in that house (even though it’s mainly roasts)

What the fuck does this cretin do?
I really hope her and Hannah get pissed up this weekend and get into a punch up , she has to come on stories with a black eye 👁

• Haha
  • Heart

Dance1983

Is she modelling herself on my Nan? She looks just like she’s about to say can I get you a custard cream or a bourbon!
C1B79A65-D7E9-487B-94CD-BAE221754A6C.png

• Haha
  • Wow

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I mean in all fairness she is really busy.

Writing a book, Patreon content, the coffee shop, ADs, full time commitment to trolling herself and the kids on here 😉 (just trying to work how many accounts she has at this point,) compulsive spending, paying for and maintaining her friendships, pretending to be happy with Josh, living in a half built upside down house, feeding people so she can photograph their food, continually checking whether people do ‘love it,’ whatever ‘it’ is on each particular day.

Talking to those annoying teachers who are trying to give her children their pointless education. Adopting father figures, until hopefully one sticks around. Tagging in everyone single person in south Devon to her stories. Giving life saving support to Mumsnet small business/ hobby owners. Being mega ‘Kind’ with Jordan by harassing people in the workplace with a camera crew. Being an In The Style fashion icon, but only ever wearing really awful clothes, PLUS, remotely parenting her kids via WhatsApp and FaceTime.

I can barely manage to write it down. Perhaps she should book herself a couple of days in The Priory as her next trip 👌.
You forgot having her period too! That takes up a significant amount of time....

• Haha

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Back when I was frustrated with my job I looked into those grading tables, btw, as a “hey that looks easy enough to do”. I saw one website where I reckoned the food itself cost about £125 all in - they were selling it with set up for £800 😬

• Wow
  • Haha

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I think she’s a narcissist who doesn’t like or comment on anything unless it’s about her or she can make it about her.
Agree. The post that Emily put on her Insta showing her weekend with the Lincoln-Shaws and their young kids playing together. All PTWM could comment was ‘Fred’s outfit 😍’ which means that it’s a cert that Rachel bought Emily the outfit for her son or most likely, was gifted it.

Considering at one stage Rachel was BFFs with the Lincoln-Shaws and they used to fawn all over each other, the lack of comment other than what Freddie was wearing was blatant. No comments about what a great weekend it looked, how she wished she could have been there, how lovely to see the boys playing together etc etc All the useful stuff that friends would post -all missing. Just a comment on how great an outfit looked that PTWM gave to Emily. Conceited twat 😂

Readingreading0701

I genuinely think Hana looks like a transvestite. Every feature/mannerism she has is so masculine. 2016 called love and they want their pleather dress back.

You could take Rach to a personal shopper in the highest end boutique in the world and she’d still look like she’d ran amok on Everything Five Pounds website. She lacks that certain stylish gene whereby you can make a mediocre item look shit hot just off the NY Fashion Week runways. She tries way too hard to look stylish and fails miserably 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24