PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s what they’re filming - the opening of their new joint business venture. Hiding in plain sight 👀
She doesn’t hide as well as she thinks though 😉.

Theoretically her womb is her only functional attribute. So no wonder she celebrates it so much.

Reactions: 5
They could be twins! It’s like looking in the mirror 20.years from now 😂 imagine being so full of your own self-importance that you do interviews about duck all in the middle of the street. It’s like a tit version of the One show has hit her town.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering shes always banging on about empowering women, she's the first to bring us back into the 1700s. What the duck has being on her period got to with anything... just get on with your "job" no one gives a duck and I'm pretty sure Jordan doesn't either you absolute wet wipe!
I bet Jordan keeps track of Rs period for her he’s so up her arse 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crafty fox has been going for a long time, it is a cafe that helps people out with info, like hers should do but welcomes everyone no matter gender or issue.
I really hope she doesn't duck it up as it's actually a great resource.

Reactions: 14
So she's shared posts with T's private ig account tagged 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I mean granted they prob won't accept the followers who'll inevitable go and request but that's not the point

Reactions: 8
Ffs All On The Board have done a post about domestic abuse and some bleep has tagged her and Emily 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringe of the Instagram year Rach saying catch me on my period!!! Why for what reason? Just love the way she re enforces the attitude that when women menstruate they become brain dead stupid and irrational. No Rach it’s not cause you’re on your period it’s cause you are brain dead stupid irrational and a waste of space. No excuses

Reactions: 15
Crafty fox has been going for a long time, it is a cafe that helps people out with info, like hers should do but welcomes everyone no matter gender or issue.
I really hope she doesn't duck it up as it's actually a great resource.
So yet again, jumping on all the good work OTHERS are doing to feul her own ego again 🙄

Reactions: 11
I really wanted that to be a tattler shouting 'bastard wheres the paypal money' but it was just someone calling their dog....lovely language 🤣🤣

• Haha
Can you imagine meet the parents? Rachel would be acting like it was she who was on Love Island, all the girls would be her mates and all the boys would think she was a MILF 🤢🤢
Rach probably thinks she's the perfect fit for love Island.
Young, incredibly beautiful, amazin figure,intelligent ( is that bit important? I've never watched it), witty, completely lush..
Hard luck Rach, you're a shrivelled up old munter!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She really does look old lately, and not sweet little old lady, like hard faced old, I’m thinking Shirley from Eastenders rout!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone tell me when my life became so sad that I chose to sit and watch 2 twats make tea and coffee for 5 minutes?! What was the bleeping point of those stories? And why are they serving instant coffee in a coffee shop?

Can someone also explain why she looks like she's 63 years old suddenly, she looks awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does look old. At least get your eye lashes done Rach and you might look nearer your age.
jordan looks like some one who would turn up to the X factor thinking he could sing. He is totally glaykit (sorry for Scottish tattlers only 😂😂)

• Haha
My nursery doesn’t allow under 18s to collect children, neither does my son’s after school club. Just saying.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.