Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just want to take a moment to wish a happy birthday to my absolute bestie @Lucyinthesky88 , I love you so hard babe, like the most ever 💜💜💜 can't wait for you to come round later to do my laundry, washing up and hoovering. Then we can force down some fizzy cat's piss, red wine, and overpriced cocktails even though we hate them 🍹🍸🍷 I've even got my kid to make you a vegan cake that I know will taste like the contents of the cat litter tray, and will end up in the bin, but we'll laugh so hard about wasting food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Aunt Sally

I’m in a much better place now, thanks everyone. I had no idea this page even existed until she sent me here with her tattle rant. I genuinely thought she must of missed my multiple pleas for help because she had so many and couldn’t possibly deal with them all, but then I messaged under my business account gushing something about Wilby when he was a baby and I had an immediate response. I’ve sat and read every thread about her and I’ve found it quite cathartic as for a long time I felt I wasn’t worthy of help and support. Im not going to comment further because it’s like opening a can of worms but Rolf Harris on her stories triggered me so much I had to offload today.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

FridaK

VIP Member
Emily - I’m going to write a personal post and have full autonomy over it as my story in my own words.

Rachael: WOAH. NO YOU ARE NOT!

58DF3C30-BD41-41E5-9454-8AD1F8A8D369.jpeg

What a horrible, self centred, raggedy arse, nasty witch honestly 🙄. She just can’t help herself can she? She sucks the life out of everything. It’s astounding!

Reactions: 55

DozyWebster

VIP Member
found out i got the job i went for today!!!
go on Raq, make this day better by telling us where the paypal money has gone!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Looking back at the post she shared about the troll message saying hopefully they won’t ignore the signs with W for as long as they did with T, then there’s comments in there from huns saying they haven’t noticed anything “wrong” with W. Do they realise how awful that actually sounds? The post she referred to didn’t even mention the word “wrong” but it’s ok for huns to suggest that there’s not anything wrong?? So all the kids and adults out there who are neuro-diverse are “wrong” in some way? Not perfect, not right so wrong? Honestly, they need to realise what they are actually saying and educate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Hannah was in the comments under the troll post on Saturday having a nervous breakdown. I remembered seeing it when I had a read 🙄.
Failing their own kids? Actually hun, my kid is happy, safe, doing well at school and with her friends, isn't out wandering the streets buying drugs for me or being plastered on the internet in her underwear. Can Rancid say the same about hers?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Maybebaby69

I dont understand why she keeps up the narrative that she doesn't like alcohol?? We've seen her drinking numerous times in recent months.. if you genuinely don't like alcohol (bollocks) just dont drink, if you do like alcohol just admit you enjoy a tipple 🤷‍♀️ dont keep filming yourself drinking promptly followed by saying you don't like it?! I don't like iceberg lettuce 🤮 and therefore don't repeatedly film myself repeatedly eating it.. the stupidity of both her and the huns who lap it blows my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Scd1991

VIP Member
I’m also a asd parent who thought fuck off when she said they’d both cried for six weeks. What a load of shit. If they did cry (or horrifically sob) it wouldn’t be because of Wibbles needs but because the older he gets the more they will struggle to off load him and that retirement home in Spain for the two of them possibly just went up in smoke.

Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
Now this is an interesting open letter to her Mum 🤔 from Facebook back in 2017

She has contradicted herself at every turn since. Love you Mum, but going to throw you under the bus at every opportunity I get….. For example, that time I wanted those trainers, but you were too busy spending your money in the pub getting drunk with your mates, instead of spending it on me..….basically insinuated her Mum had a drink problem.
No wonder she doesn’t post long rambling nonsense on Facebook anymore. Her stories and actions on Instagram don’t match up.

View attachment 796532
View attachment 796535
Fucking hell. I’m not joking, My Mother would burn me alive on the back garden for writing that. Then my Nan would scoop up my ashes and bin them. Gas lighting 101, she lists what she considers are her mums failures and then love bombs her at the end. I see only one toxic person in this scenario 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 51

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
@MrsOgre I swear by a banana and 2 paracetamol before any test or exams
I did a half-marathon once and popped in to Tesco the night before, quite late, and only realised at the checkout when the girl was giving me proper funny looks that it looked well dodgy that all I had was a huge banana (pre-race energy), a tub of Vaseline ( to prevent thigh and boob rubbing), and paracetamol (post run pain relief).

I looked at the items objectively- huge banana, Vaseline, and pain relief, and said “I’m running the half-marathon tomorrow, not going home to jerk off with a banana and cheap lube.” and honestly, her look got even weirder so she was clearly NOT thinking that. I was mortified; she looked at me like “WTF lady?”🤦‍♀️😬

• Haha

CooperDooper

Looking back at the post she shared about the troll message saying hopefully they won’t ignore the signs with W for as long as they did with T, then there’s comments in there from huns saying they haven’t noticed anything “wrong” with W. Do they realise how awful that actually sounds? The post she referred to didn’t even mention the word “wrong” but it’s ok for huns to suggest that there’s not anything wrong?? So all the kids and adults out there who are neuro-diverse are “wrong” in some way? Not perfect, not right so wrong? Honestly, they need to realise what they are actually saying and educate themselves.
Exactly the point I tried to make before they blocked me. I specifically said neurodiverse people are not less, just different and that neurotypical people are the ones who need to change and act accordingly, much like BLM and the whole female safety rallies.

My child is wonderful. They have taught me so very much and bring such insight and amazement into the world. By Rachet stating they cried, she's written off all these wonderful people and that was enough to make me turn.

I'd read the first book, thought it was okay, but over the years, the change in her persona, the greed, the lack of boundaries with her kids safety and so many adverts. I hope many will follow in my footsteps and realise what a fake she is.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
All I’m going to say is her ADs have dried up. She can’t show Wibble as much, she’s having issues showing all the children and Josh is an undesirable drunk. The patreon has not worked. The book flopped. She has NO other way to continue on than this. IF she’d done this whilst she was doing well, it may have seems authentic. She’s doing this purely as a way to generate content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am glad she’s no longer bothered what people say as she may stop reading here and leave us in peace to chat.

I also do believe she had a turbulent relationship with old Waynbo. However, I don’t believe the account she gives as her being the victim. Just based on the way I’ve seen and heard about her treatment of other people. Her Mum, her friends, her extended family, the kids, Sam, the Apicellas, people who’ve signed up here and sometimes Josh. Sorry Rach. Your behaviour just doesn’t match your story. I also feel that some of things she says are so insensitive, that there’s no way she experienced relentless, fear inducing abuse.

At the end of the day, if she really wanted a crack at working seriously in this field. Her personal social media presence wouldn’t matter. She’d transfer her account over to DV, possibly have the patreon (for money of her own,) and go on like that, working with victims. She still wants the money and adoration. Also, this isn’t activism, her crying into the camera about her own story. It’s a trigger and a bit unstable at best.

ETA: I forgot, her timeline is in pieces. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
Great recap @DipsyDoodle.

Broke my fucking dark heart when they didn’t pick him up and cuddle yesterday when they came home. Ive got nothing to add over any of this 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 50

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it have made more sense for Ratchet and Emily to have gone to the Refuge thing. Why take your policeman husband as I’m sure the Sarah Everard case would be mentioned. (Don’t get me wrong, I’m not tarring everyone with the same brush). Surely as dv survivors She wouldn’t need a man with her to feel safe. I don’t know if I’ve written this particularly well but I hope you get the gist of what I mean

• Heart
Reactions: 48

FridaK

VIP Member
I have to be honest and I’m probably a boring bastard for saying this, but I couldn’t think of anything worse than walking around London in a silky PJ top on a Sunday in October. I can barely be arsed to get up and go to the toilet 😂😂😂😂.

I’ve done the housework, hub’s at work, teen is doing homework, dogs out later, older kids phone calls, then cuddles in bed. It’s a funny thing how everyone’s satisfaction is different. I’m on a low key frequency always 👍. It’s a bit sad I know, but I still love seeing my teen all fluffy ready for school on a Sunday. I think I’ve got about 6 months of that left until he’s 14 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
FFS get the phone out of that poor child’s face and talk to him, interact with him, tell him about the world around him. Neither of them do it, it’s like they haven’t got a clue. This shouldn’t be new to them!
Also stop wanging on about being sliced in two, many mothers have traumatic births we just choose not to throw it back in our kids faces all the time. To say they already had five kids between them they really are fucking clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I was thinking over the weekend when the change in her page happened. I remember when I first came across her I thought she was funny and relatable- the struggle of having 5 kids, getting them to school and their extra curricular activities, not having enough to make ends meet some months etc. To now. Where her kids are covertly filmed and poked fun at. When was the last time they took all 6 kids somewhere? I know Betsy and Seb are older now and possibly don't want to spend much whole family time but get them to for one day at least! They all seem to exist separately from each other in the same house which baffles me.

Reactions: 45