Property Boss #8 Shielsy007’s on the dole. He gave an STD to a Pole. Is this the end of him getting his…?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling it’ll be them getting banned if they start making accounts just to cause chaos. The last few who attempted it on this thread have been dealt with quite swiftly anyway so good luck to them.
See you on the other side πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a proper wee tattle family on here πŸ˜‚β€
Love yeez πŸ˜‚ well tattlers a done a massive thing today.......I have handed in my notice to my work as I jist cant take it anymore.....for the first time in my adult life I am doing something for me! For me and my happiness! My husband and daughter are so proud bless them! So anyone no anywhere taking on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so proud of myself!

Cant wait to see what the new thread brings!
I done that last year. In a job I absolutely love now and work with the best team in the world! Good luck with it ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Been out most of today finally caught up … Woe social work violations,pumping reviews , Lana wolf the dirty mare with her own fish finger buffet oot (that vid was vile I remember getting sent it at the time )and weddings … Brian lamont swinging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he better no grass !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s no a grass I know that for sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Brian Lamont is not a grass , we already have a fabswingers grass in the story πŸ˜‚
Want Brian to come on this thread n tell us all about his fab swinger adventures n get the CJs townhouse photos oot πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love yeez πŸ˜‚ well tattlers a done a massive thing today.......I have handed in my notice to my work as I jist cant take it anymore.....for the first time in my adult life I am doing something for me! For me and my happiness! My husband and daughter are so proud bless them! So anyone no anywhere taking on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so proud of myself!

Purple bricks might be short staffed

Good luck with the new chapter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do any of yous interact with that dianne the catfish account on tiktok? They have been in the Bush’s live saying Tattle is shocking today 🀑

Reactions: 3
Do any of yous interact with that dianne the catfish account on tiktok? They have been in the Bush’s live saying Tattle is shocking today 🀑
They tag me and loads of others all the time. Somebody at the wind up with Rosie I think

Reactions: 2
Seems lots of people arent able to handle the truth. Maybe rosie should start a big protest in George Square. March around the toon. Big PB at front throwing his big stick aboot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems lots of people arent able to handle the truth. Maybe rosie should start a big protest in George Square. March around the toon. Big PB at front throwing his big stick aboot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Terri can be the backing dancer hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Canny cope wi this πŸ˜‚ , Aldo’s getting spoke about on the swingers version of tattle 🀣
Is that you Brian 🀣🀣🀣
6FD8332F-9655-474A-BD16-C288A0348785.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Good luck with whatever you do next.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🀣🀣 howlin’…do we need to get our chebs out to view the comments?
Ah hope no...I'll get declined ma chebs are like tennis baws in socks...dingly dangly ...oh my chebs swing low..i can tie them in a knot ..i can tie them in a bow..🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.