Property Boss #8 Shielsy007’s on the dole. He gave an STD to a Pole. Is this the end of him getting his…?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Strangertothis for the title.

Shielsy continues to claim his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, fattist and beasty hate speech on Twitter was ‘banter’. Decide for yourself, his user name on there is Shielsy007.

He had a meeting at Purple Bricks HQ, and shortly after deleted the Property Boss TikTok account, going with The Real Shielsy Boss instead. It seems Purple Bricks’ advice was to distance himself from it. Seems they don’t mind having a predator sell houses for them, as long as the cash rolls in.

Dianne is an honorary Tattler after serving the big man his dinner on a live. He lied to her and gaslighted her weans, He has no shame. They are victims in this too.

Mad Natalie the Pole came out the woodwork to inform us of her hotel trysts with Shielsy, but disappeared just as quickly when we had no sympathy considering she cheated on her man and thought it was ok to blame Suzie for her STD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No gonna lie, my favourite thread was the one where all our teef fell out and Dianne roasted the fucker on Live.

Got home from work to deface the Purple Bricks For Sale sign and send you lot a photo. Turns out my absolute bam of a man took it to the dump 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No gonna lie, my favourite thread was the one where all our teef fell out and Dianne roasted the fucker on Live.

Got home from work to deface the Purple Bricks For Sale sign and send you lot a photo. Turns out my absolute bam of a man took it to the dump 😡
My sister goes on about the teef falling out all the time 🤣🤣🤣 dianne on live was the most exciting thing in my life in a long while lol I was literally screaming I had been desperate for her to out him lol

AMUTHAFKNMEN
Who run the world? Tattlers 😝🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Don’t think we will beat the teef beef 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My sister goes on about the teef falling out all the time 🤣🤣🤣 dianne on live was the most exciting thing in my life in a long while lol I was literally screaming I had been desperate for her to out him lol

Who run the world? Tattlers 😝🤩
Dianes live was fuckin epic...i literally sat their speechless..and for me thats unknown 😆😆 ma man was like whits that aw aboot...i says aw here you shooooosh Diane is spilling the HOT TEA ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dianes live was fuckin epic...i literally sat their speechless..and for me thats unknown 😆😆 ma man was like whits that aw aboot...i says aw here you shooooosh Diane is spilling the HOT TEA ...
Aww it was epic! The fact he never saw it coming anol 🤣🤣🤣 dianne will be a legend to me forever lolol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The teef beef was iconic, a favourite moment of mine 😂 I love yous man. Patter is class!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Found ye’s. Tattler, soshal mediya we ready for more Shite ?

Hope we’re all good. Just marking my place. Had a busy day. Near had a convulsion coming home laughing at you lot. Off to footy now.

Love ye’s 💗💙

• Haha
  • Heart
So I’m going with in this thread we will have 4 random accounts spouting some shite they expected us to believe 🥸🤡

• Haha

I canny stop laughing at this comment 🤣 all our teefs fell out 🤣my mans asking what am I pissing myself at and see wen ye say well on this thread teef fell oot. one fae turkey and one fae the barras and peach has just reminded me about it. Also the Edinburgh mafia were after us all and the
UDA also we aw love granny and she might or might no make us all pieces and fish fingers way loads of sauce after we have been to cjs for a nite oot and my man looks at me aw concerned and says are u OK have u took too much of yer medication or something do u want me to take u to hospital but tbh I think its the mental hospital hes gona take me too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.