Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Oor Aldo doesn’t like a knock back 🤣
Goes from I want you’ to ‘ fuck off I’ll get someone better looking’.
He’s some guy :ROFLMAO:
F20D1C96-F0AD-4338-B15D-DCCD206B958F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Miss Diana Ross

Good evening ya belters 😘 sooooo 🧐 what have I done now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Predications of me getting a roasting in a fortnight or so…..
Thing is….. If it is certain people trying to be smart arses, which they have already, call from SW to say someone reported I was suicid……. in my live 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like come on to fk…. Did they not watch my live…. Said about already speaking to services regarding this full situation…. I have so much stuff I can pass on if needed, being threatened by a bloody organisation that doesn’t even exist anymore 😆🤦🏻‍♀️
Hope you are all staying fabuuuloouuussss ❤ And yes I have accepted apologies, anyone needs a hug, hugs are free, I’ll dish them out all day….

Granny I fkn love ye ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Scottishlassxox

This is a proper wee tattle family on here 😂❤
Love yeez 😂 well tattlers a done a massive thing today.......I have handed in my notice to my work as I jist cant take it anymore.....for the first time in my adult life I am doing something for me! For me and my happiness! My husband and daughter are so proud bless them! So anyone no anywhere taking on 😂😂😂 so proud of myself!

Cant wait to see what the new thread brings!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Miss Diana Ross

NO NO NO NO 🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬 NO HE DIDNT JUST DO THAT DID HE??????????
The thing that stood Infront of me and said he has no emotions!!!!!! He disassociates from all that but preaching about taking care of your mental health!!!!!!!!
Awwww mate go take yer face for a 💩
Not only myself & susie but my bloody kids!!!!!!!
Stood by watched us get trolled and duetted shit calling me the fkn ‘rash’ awww and by the way I found out that’s what he was calling me too 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I swear if I ever clap eyes on that prick I will not be held accountable for my actions!!!!!
He how’s on about god 🤣 he won’t even fkn want you!!!!!
And you know what? It’s in my personal and professional opinion that he’s needs a full psychy evaluation pronto!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
No gonna lie, my favourite thread was the one where all our teef fell out and Dianne roasted the fucker on Live.

Got home from work to deface the Purple Bricks For Sale sign and send you lot a photo. Turns out my absolute bam of a man took it to the dump 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Strangertothis for the title.

Shielsy continues to claim his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, fattist and beasty hate speech on Twitter was ‘banter’. Decide for yourself, his user name on there is Shielsy007.

He had a meeting at Purple Bricks HQ, and shortly after deleted the Property Boss TikTok account, going with The Real Shielsy Boss instead. It seems Purple Bricks’ advice was to distance himself from it. Seems they don’t mind having a predator sell houses for them, as long as the cash rolls in.

Dianne is an honorary Tattler after serving the big man his dinner on a live. He lied to her and gaslighted her weans, He has no shame. They are victims in this too.

Mad Natalie the Pole came out the woodwork to inform us of her hotel trysts with Shielsy, but disappeared just as quickly when we had no sympathy considering she cheated on her man and thought it was ok to blame Suzie for her STD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Heard a great wee story today. My friends young single brother was out in Bothwell and who is in the Cricklewood nine other than Shieldstein acting like Billy Big Baws. Anyway, he says to the young guys at the bar “watch how it’s done” as he heads off to chat to three young ladies. They tell him to fuck off and he leaves the bar after calling them lesbians. My friends brother was howling as he made such a tit of himself x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Cass_25

VIP Member
Canny cope wi this 😂 , Aldo’s getting spoke about on the swingers version of tattle 🤣
Is that you Brian 🤣🤣🤣
6FD8332F-9655-474A-BD16-C288A0348785.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rangersman in the comments 🤣 brill 👏
I am fucking howling :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Alan goes to him - I wouldn’t pish on your burd n Iain hit back with naw you just liked to spunk aw er her I’ve seen the videos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then he’s asked Aldo for a fight said he’s going to punch his cunt in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Rangers man is now on a ban :LOL:

I am buckelled:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Miss Diana Ross

Sa
Yeez are actually good cunts, ah fuckin’ love yeez 💖

Despite my username taking inspiration from a fruity alcoholic beverage, I don’t actually drink these days.
I don’t drink either 😂 NYE was the first time in years 🤪 look what happened 🤦🏻‍♀️
But honestly thank you for hearing me out and as wee peachy said you are all good cunts 😂🥰 best kind of cunts tbh 🤪😘 and I’ve adopted a granny out of it 🥺❤ Yaaaasssssssss love every fkn one of yeeessss god bless ye all 👑❤ So much love in here tonight 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Haha you could not write it honestly! Don’t you worry, we’ll come and spring you out wee doll, will ask Shielsy’s Da for a loan of the Porsche and dae it in style 👌

And to think the cunt was still brazening it out in her comments that night, calling her a dafty! He absolutely riles me!
Am no telling my man any more hes went away in the other room talking on the phone and im feart I just shouted to him look if ur planning on getting me signed in to the nut house ye have nae chance cause peach and the tattle crew will swing right by in aldos da's porsche and break me out so get it up ye 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 19